why did c murder kill that kid

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-16-2009, 01:20 PM         #1
11900 pageviews
44 comments

DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did c murder k!ll that kid

i thought the kid was a fan, what did he do

44 comments for "why did c murder kill that kid"

8 years ago '04        #2
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2200 2200
probably stepped on his P. Miller sneakers...
 8 years ago '05        #3
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,279 | Props total: 33517 33517
Why did bush knock down the towers?
 8 years ago '07        #4
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
why do wack n*ggas keepin makin songs ?
 8 years ago '06        #5
tdc320 
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 707 707
 jewelz1132 said:
probably stepped on his P. Miller sneakers...
And poured Morton's salt all over them
 8 years ago '08        #6
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
Isn't it obvious?.....

Children murder
 8 years ago '07        #7
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 chrismb said:
Why did bush knock down the towers?
close thread
 8 years ago '04        #8
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
he beat him and embarassed him in a freestyle battle......
 8 years ago '08        #9
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7321 7321

[video - click to view]

The reason is in this song. Hardest song prob ever. I remember when I heard it on Rap City.
 08-16-2009, 01:47 PM         #10
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NahLij said:
It wasn't even a battle. But he rapped better and Corey felt played for whatever reason, so him, Juan, Wango & like 12 other people jumped him. Then he shot 'em.
damn thats stupid
 8 years ago '04        #11
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
 tdc320 said:
And poured Morton's salt all over them
lmao.."When It Rains It Pours"
 8 years ago '05        #12
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
"cuz its murder murder murder murder 1-8-7 cuz i don't give a f**k" C-murder
 8 years ago '06        #13
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
If he did k!ll him over a freestyle battle that was ignorant on his part.
 8 years ago '05        #14
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
I don't get boxden n*ggas sometimes......n*ggas be like rick ross a fraud cuz he was a C.O. plies never had a criminal record he fake...etc etc. But C-murder is a dumb a.ss cuz he lived up to his rap name and be stankin n*ggas and shooting at n*ggas? I mean if you from New Orleans or Louisiana in general you kno that 3rd Ward Uptown Projects is a hard place to grow up and dem n*ggas really living wut they talkin about they aint just rapping. C-murder is just a product of his enviroment. I don't agree wit wut the n*gga did but if you lived most of yo life in the Calliope dodging Choppa bullets everyday im sure you would be on edge all the time ready to stank somebody too. Like they say u can take a n*gga out the project but u can't take the projects out the n*gga :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '06        #15
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 davon4204 said:
If he did k!ll him over a freestyle battle that was ignorant on his part.
what great insight
 8 years ago '04        #16
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
I don't get boxden n*ggas sometimes......n*ggas be like rick ross a fraud cuz he was a C.O. plies never had a criminal record he fake...etc etc. But C-murder is a dumb a.ss cuz he lived up to his rap name and be stankin n*ggas and shooting at n*ggas? I mean if you from New Orleans or Louisiana in general you kno that 3rd Ward Uptown Projects is a hard place to grow up and dem n*ggas really living wut they talkin about they aint just rapping. C-murder is just a product of his enviroment. I don't agree wit wut the n*gga did but if you lived most of yo life in the Calliope dodging Choppa bullets everyday im sure you would be on edge all the time ready to stank somebody too. Like they say u can take a n*gga out the project but u can't take the projects out the n*gga :cool-smiley-009:
Well Ross lied about being a CO that's why he catches so much heat..and Plies is just a lame, his whole rap persona doesn't even matter...It don't matter where you at a rough neighborhood is a rough neighborhood..His family came up from having to live rough yet he acted like he was a poor dude at the bottom..C-murder murdered a child there's nothing hood about that s**t..What do you really get out of being a "hood" n*gga? Respect from lame a.ss dudes on the street who aint about s**t either? f**k all that lol but it's funny he lived up to his name and now he gone his fam trying to talk about Corey
 8 years ago '04        #17
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Gotti211 said:
Cmon dude......being down for yours and willing to k!ll to protect yourself or be on the come up for some reason is totally different then offing a kid {who was a fan} just because he rapped better then you....plus he was rich at the time....dude was trying to live up to his name and it backfired on him..... Im not condoning murder at all but its not like he k!lled a rival,or cop,or some dudes he had beef with.....he k!lled some random a.ss kid...

Last edited by persuazion; 08-16-2009 at 02:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #18
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I went to school with the lil dude cousin, and from what he said, the lil n*gga started poppin off at the mouth and was threatening C, and that n*gga C decided to live up to his name :smh2:
 8 years ago '04        #19
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
 NahLij said:
It wasn't even a battle. But he rapped better and Corey felt played for whatever reason, so him, Juan, Wango & like 12 other people jumped him. Then he shot 'em.
@ a 31 year old man k!lling a 16 yr old kid thats a fan....stupid a.ss reason this kid lost his life for... o well, i hope his family feel like they got some justice knowing that C gonna die in the pen.....c murder was actually decent too.. when your a multi millionare you gotta stop doin that dumb s**t...look at 50 cent, boosie, other rappers that grew up in a tough environment you dont see them catchin murders cuz some dude spit better than them...they know better than that if you aint got s**t when your growing up, then you turn into a multi millionare its time to cut that s**t out and enjoy your paper and what you have become, i guess you cant take ignorance out of certain people.

Last edited by yo0123yo; 08-16-2009 at 03:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #20
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
Yo 50 cent just gave me an actual 50 cent piece actually he gave me 2 of them so now i have a dollar.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now