Image(s) inside The disrespect!
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Javale McGee and Shaq Going At It On Twitter
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside So Trina Giving Up That Washed Up Poo Snaps To Dave East Now Huh ?
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kristaps Porzingis tweeted this image before quickly deleting it
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
13967 pageviews
4 comments

cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
Marqueesole.com

I ordered the True Blue 3's from Marqueesole.com about six day's ago and still haven't recieved any type of comformation from them other than the one I got from paypal...Is this a normal thing when ordering from them??? I usually order off pickyourshoes.com and there on point with there's usually get my s**t within a week of placing it...Let me know whats up

4 comments for "Marqueesole.com"

8 years ago '06        #2
NYC-Banga 98 heat pts98
space
space
$13,076 | Props total: 1101 1101
6 days ago doesnt sound right...did u look and see if it was a preorder date or a "will ship on date"...possibly they are waiting to receive their TB's from overseas...to ship off to you
 8 years ago '06        #3
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
space
$20,525 | Props total: 1591 1591
6 days sounds strange...but I've heard they sometimes forget to give up dates on shipping information...

Just email them with the paypal transaction number and see what's the hold up...

8 years ago '05        #4
Rob- 
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 217 217
are they legit? and do they really got them all white 12z the new onez thatz comin out like they say they do
 8 years ago '05        #5
cmg5683  OP
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
They advertise there website on Nicekicks.com so i'm guessing there legit. I've always know Nicekicks to be pretty official...Oh and now it's been 10 day's and still no reply from them...They f**ked with the wrong motherf**ker though..I'm in the military and i'm bout to have Jag all up in there a.ss...Thanx for the reply's though
Home      

most viewed right now
audio inside Future - HNDRXX (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 2/24
453 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez : "Imagine I go in a club and niggas try me"
250 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Family Matters’ Alum Darius McCrary Accused of Holding Infant Daught..
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Flabby Mastodon Sets Wedding Dress On Fire To Celebrate Her Divorce
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cash Me Outside girl going in on Big Soulja:"I got more money lst week then u ..
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Get Out' Official Review/Discussion
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Feb 22 - Iron Addicts Gym raided by DEA for mulit-million dollar steroid opera..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside New Instagram Feature 'Carousel' Lets You Upload 10 Pics/Videos In One ..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy