Marqueesole.com

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
13904 pageviews
4 comments

cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
Marqueesole.com

I ordered the True Blue 3's from Marqueesole.com about six day's ago and still haven't recieved any type of comformation from them other than the one I got from paypal...Is this a normal thing when ordering from them??? I usually order off pickyourshoes.com and there on point with there's usually get my s**t within a week of placing it...Let me know whats up

4 comments for "Marqueesole.com"

7 years ago '06        #2
NYC-Banga 96 heat pts96
space
space
$12,975 | Props total: 755 755
6 days ago doesnt sound right...did u look and see if it was a preorder date or a "will ship on date"...possibly they are waiting to receive their TB's from overseas...to ship off to you
 7 years ago '06        #3
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
space
$20,436 | Props total: 1291 1291
6 days sounds strange...but I've heard they sometimes forget to give up dates on shipping information...

Just email them with the paypal transaction number and see what's the hold up...

7 years ago '05        #4
Rob- 
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 201 201
are they legit? and do they really got them all white 12z the new onez thatz comin out like they say they do
 7 years ago '05        #5
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
They advertise there website on Nicekicks.com so i'm guessing there legit. I've always know Nicekicks to be pretty official...Oh and now it's been 10 day's and still no reply from them...They f**ked with the wrong motherf**ker though..I'm in the military and i'm bout to have Jag all up in there a.ss...Thanx for the reply's though
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
166 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
69 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy