drake -vs- wiz khalifa

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who's better?
drake 25 60.98%
wiz khalifa 16 39.02%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
 SuppaSlick said:
To be honest I never knew that Wiz Khalifa had stans, guess you learn something everyday.

Drake blew up because of Wayne but not only because of Wayne, Wayne has like 6 Young Money artists that wont blow like Drake so give dude credit.

Wiz Khalifa on the other hand is a trendhopper trying very desperately I may add to get on. Not only has his flow got progressively worse since POTC1/2 but he has trendhopped every trend and failed.

He started GANGSTA, didn't work
Went with the AUTOTUNE, didn't work
Tried the backpack hipster look, dind't work

Believe me, I know about the dude since i've listened to everything except Grow Season. I used to believe in him but
:applause: :applause: Thank you... Exactly what Ive been tryna say to n*ggas for years...
 08-16-2009, 03:37 PM         #62
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Most artist that are considered "underground", are like that. They'll be out 4 years until they finally blow. Tyga came out only cuz his cosuin is the lead dude in Gym Class Heroes. And Tyga has barely done s**t.First album was a flop. Drake is only big bcuz of lil Wayne, cuz Drake has been rapping and dropping songs 4 the past 3 years. So far gone just blew up this year,but that s**t came out in early 2008. All Wiz need is some big name rapper to ride with,and I bet he'd blow up the same way. He just wants to do it on his own.

Either way, I STAN for Wiz:dancingcool:
are you dumb? so far gone came out this year early 09, man wiz still hasn't blow up lmao I never knew he has been rapping since 04, wow. I just heard of dude this year lol hes a good rapper though. And stop using the excuse he just wants to do it on his own, I'm sure if the opportunity comes and a big rapper comes and cosigns him, he would ride with that rapper. You acting like Drake is only big because of wayne, we could of said the same thing for Currency or Mack Maine. Drake has been doing his thing for the last 3 years, of course Wayne help him succeed faster, but its all of that hardwork and planning out his career, and of course wayne for cosigning him, that made him this big so early in his career.
 08-16-2009, 03:40 PM         #63
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
No, it was re-released with best I ever had and some other songs on it.They just wanted you to think that s**t was new,cuz that was around the time he started to blow up. You're going to websites, when I(and a few other degrassi stans I know) actually had the mixtape in 08. Kinda hard to argue with that. In terms of music,Drake is not new to me at all...............
yo this girl is retarded, you do know drake is re releasing so far gone to retail stores later this year, with one new song. And Replacement girl video was suppose to be for Thank Me Later, or just a video off Comeback Season because of its success, Just like how he made a video for Best I ever had
 8 years ago '09        #64
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 kingz21 said:
are you dumb? so far gone came out this year early 09, man wiz still hasn't blow up lmao I never knew he has been rapping since 04, wow. I just heard of dude this year lol hes a good rapper though. And stop using the excuse he just wants to do it on his own, I'm sure if the opportunity comes and a big rapper comes and cosigns him, he would ride with that rapper. You acting like Drake is only big because of wayne, we could of said the same thing for Currency or Mack Maine. Drake has been doing his thing for the last 3 years, of course Wayne help him succeed faster, but its all of that hardwork and planning out his career, and of course wayne for cosigning him, that made him this big so early in his career.
Wow! I'm dumb bcuz I'm one of the ones that knew this s**t came out in 08? Some of those songs on the so-called "new" so far gone mixtape, was gettin spins in 2007.Why are Drake fans so made that the mixtape came out in 08? Does it take away from the success of it? No. Itz just an old a.ss mixtape that finally blew up. Period.
 8 years ago '09        #65
SoSassy69 
space
space
 kingz21 said:
yo this girl is retarded, you do know drake is re releasing so far gone to retail stores later this year, with one new song. And Replacement girl video was suppose to be for Thank Me Later, or just a video off Comeback Season because of its success, Just like how he made a video for Best I ever had
And that had what to do with it being an old mixtape that was out in 08? Are ya'll seriously tryin to make an excuse and argue over a mixtape that came out last year? Like does it really matter? I'm not understanding, do this damage his credibilty or some s**t? And once again, I'm retarded for just saying the truth. Some of ya'll stan just a lil bit too hard.
 8 years ago '08        #66
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
 Tommy_Bunz said:
he does look like a knockoff tyga though
but its based off his tattoos and clothing. the clothing is pretty much the trendoid movement so its hella ppl look like that and the tats is just tats, but who cares
 8 years ago '06        #67
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 SoSassy69 said:
Wow! I'm dumb bcuz I'm one of the ones that knew this s**t came out in 08? Some of those songs on the so-called "new" so far gone mixtape, was gettin spins in 2007.Why are Drake fans so made that the mixtape came out in 08? Does it take away from the success of it? No. Itz just an old a.ss mixtape that finally blew up. Period.
So Far Gone was released in 2009, not only do I know this but there is no evidence on the internet to say otherwise, unless you can prove me wrong...with evidence
 8 years ago '09        #68
SoSassy69 
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
So Far Gone was released in 2009, not only do I know this but there is no evidence on the internet to say otherwise, unless you can prove me wrong...with evidence
You're sticking to your story, and i'm sticking to mines. I know for a fact, that sh1t dropped in 08. If you actually dig deep enogh(instead of clicking the first link that pops up on google search), I'm sure you'll find it.Drake fans can be really aggy sometimes
 8 years ago '09        #69
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
drake ... is kinda .. really gay
 8 years ago '06        #70
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 SoSassy69 said:
You're sticking to your story, and i'm sticking to mines. I know for a fact, that sh1t dropped in 08. If you actually dig deep enogh(instead of clicking the first link that pops up on google search), I'm sure you'll find it.Drake fans can be really aggy sometimes
My story has multiple links and sources but

Not even much of a fan but I just like to inform people when they are wrong

And for the matter at hand, this is one of Wiz Khalifa's best song, the peak before the regression

08-16-2009, 04:13 PM         #71
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
so where are your facts saying so far gone was release in 08? Yeah a few of the songs off the mixtape were leaked in 08 for example Brand New and Sooner than Later. But the official release of the mixtape was in February 09, is it so hard to just admit you are wrong.
 8 years ago '07        #72
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 SoSassy69 said:
No, it was re-released with best I ever had and some other songs on it.They just wanted you to think that s**t was new,cuz that was around the time he started to blow up. You're going to websites, when I(and a few other degrassi stans I know) actually had the mixtape in 08. Kinda hard to argue with that. In terms of music,Drake is not new to me at all...............
U stoopid cuz Replacement Girl wasnt even on So Far Gone and the only songs that leaked early were little bit nvember 18th i think
 8 years ago '09        #73
SoSassy69 
space
space
 kingz21 said:
so where are your facts saying so far gone was release in 08? Yeah a few of the songs off the mixtape were leaked in 08 for example Brand New and Sooner than Later. But the official release of the mixtape was in February 09, is it so hard to just admit you are wrong.
Actually no. I can admit when I'm wrong. But I feel that i'm right on this one,and I'm not gonna say i'm wrong just to please someone else. Now, after I do my own little research,and I see that i'm wrong, I'll proudly take my L. But as far as I know, I was bumping so far gone in 08.
 08-16-2009, 04:22 PM         #74
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Actually no. I can admit when I'm wrong. But I feel that i'm right on this one,and I'm not gonna say i'm wrong just to please someone else. Now, after I do my own little research,and I see that i'm wrong, I'll proudly take my L. But as far as I know, I was bumping so far gone in 08.
You were listening to a fake mixtape.
 08-16-2009, 05:21 PM         #75
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*believes the girl over hyped up drake stans*

probably just a new mixtape with old songs and new songs and just repackaged.......it happens........
 8 years ago '08        #76
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 SoSassy69 said:
are you sure your not talking about comback season

/

yougin on his grind, all in my blood>>>>new rubbish s**t wiz is dropping now
 8 years ago '05        #77
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18400 18400
Prince of the city 2>>>>>>>everything drake has
 08-16-2009, 06:03 PM         #78
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Prince of the city 2>>>>>>>everything drake has
yup :applause:.. including comeback season which is drake's best s**t to date imo..
 8 years ago '06        #79
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3473 3473
 hiphop4ever said:
yup :applause:.. including comeback season which is drake's best s**t to date imo..
Look at the post....I'll repeat...Why did you make this thread in the first place?
 08-16-2009, 06:06 PM         #80
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Look at the post....I'll repeat...Why did you make this thread in the first place?
if you dont like this thread why post in it in the first place??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago