Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who's better?
drake 25 60.98%
wiz khalifa 16 39.02%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-16-2009, 12:50 PM         #41
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is wiz kalifa?

and what the f**k does that name mean
 08-16-2009, 12:51 PM         #42
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santinomurder said:
so everyone looks like tyga if they skinny and get a whole bunch of tattoos it seems from what ppl saying. drake prolly better cause his subject matter might be more diverse but to me wiz is more consistent with his songs than drake is to me
he does look like a knockoff tyga though
 8 years ago '09        #43
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 Tommy_Bunz said:
he does look like a knockoff tyga though
Tyga just came out 2 years ago.

Wiz been out for damn near 5 years now.
 8 years ago '08        #44
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 SoSassy69 said:

2004 yeah..n*gga been in the game 5 years and still aint did s**t hahahah
 8 years ago '09        #45
SoSassy69 
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
Most artist that are considered "underground", are like that. They'll be out 4 years until they finally blow. Tyga came out only cuz his cosuin is the lead dude in Gym Class Heroes. And Tyga has barely done s**t.First album was a flop. Drake is only big bcuz of lil Wayne, cuz Drake has been rapping and dropping songs 4 the past 3 years. So far gone just blew up this year,but that s**t came out in early 2008. All Wiz need is some big name rapper to ride with,and I bet he'd blow up the same way. He just wants to do it on his own.

Either way, I STAN for Wiz:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #46
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
wiz>>>>>drake
 08-16-2009, 01:19 PM         #47
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:

well i dont know who dude is
 08-16-2009, 01:36 PM         #48
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Most artist that are considered "underground", are like that. They'll be out 4 years until they finally blow. Tyga came out only cuz his cosuin is the lead dude in Gym Class Heroes. And Tyga has barely done s**t.First album was a flop. Drake is only big bcuz of lil Wayne, cuz Drake has been rapping and dropping songs 4 the past 3 years. So far gone just blew up this year,but that s**t came out in early 2008. All Wiz need is some big name rapper to ride with,and I bet he'd blow up the same way. He just wants to do it on his own.

Either way, I STAN for Wiz:dancingcool:

oh word. i thought that s**t came out earlier THIS year.

aint that a b**ch. i wonder what drake fans have to say now..."it wasnt cuz of wayne"" yea ok buddy keep thinking that.

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 08-16-2009 at 01:37 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #49
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 HeavenlySword said:
oh word. i thought that s**t came out earlier THIS year.

aint that a b**ch. i wonder what drake fans have to say now..."it wasnt cuz of wayne"" yea ok buddy keep thinking that.
It did come out this year. It dropped in February, the friday before Valentine's Day....It was supposed to drop in '08 though. It's original release date was August 2008.
 8 years ago '09        #50
SoSassy69 
space
space
 Verse said:
It did come out this year. It dropped in February, the friday before Valentine's Day....It was supposed to drop in '08 though. It's original release date was August 2008.
Nah, sorry to tell you. That sh1t was out in 2008. I used to love Jimmy(drake) when he was on Degrassi. I followed his every move.The replacement girl video(the first single off so far gone), came out if f**kin 2007. Then the mixtape dropped in 2008. I actually thought he was better without Wayne. Now hes just blah.......
 08-16-2009, 02:21 PM         #51
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
says the n*gga with Playaz Circle in there avy yea cause they def accomplished a lot and are really well known (and dont say duffle bag boy cause most people thought that was one of wayne's songs)

EDIT: and what does being well known, and accomplishments have to do with anything in the first place so wiz aint that known yet that dont take away from the fact that dude got talent and can spit..

you boxden n*ggaz k!ll me

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 08-16-2009 at 02:38 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #52
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 SoSassy69 said:
Nah, sorry to tell you. That sh1t was out in 2008. I used to love Jimmy(drake) when he was on Degrassi. I followed his every move.The replacement girl video(the first single off so far gone), came out if f**kin 2007. Then the mixtape dropped in 2008. I actually thought he was better without Wayne. Now hes just blah.......
It just dropped this year mama....

So Far Gone is the third mixtape from Canadian rapper Drake.[1] Its highly anticipated date was pushed back a day due to a delay in the mixing down process, forcing fans to wait until February 13, 2009 to download it.

Last edited by Verse; 08-16-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #53
SoSassy69 
space
space
 Verse said:
It just dropped this year mama....

No, it was re-released with best I ever had and some other songs on it.They just wanted you to think that s**t was new,cuz that was around the time he started to blow up. You're going to websites, when I(and a few other degrassi stans I know) actually had the mixtape in 08. Kinda hard to argue with that. In terms of music,Drake is not new to me at all...............
 8 years ago '08        #54
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
 SoSassy69 said:
No, it was re-released with best I ever had and some other songs on it.They just wanted you to think that s**t was new,cuz that was around the time he started to blow up. You're going to websites, when I(and a few other degrassi stans I know) actually had the mixtape in 08. Kinda hard to argue with that. In terms of music,Drake is not new to me at all...............
plz edit your post, your digging your self a deeper hole
 8 years ago '08        #55
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
 castro13 said:
smh at you actin like thats wack... its dope how he flowed over the Pharcyde beat

100,000 views for an "underground" artist... Wiz is dope
s**t got 100,000 cause soulja boy put it on his twitter and his site
 8 years ago '09        #56
SoSassy69 
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
plz edit your post, your digging your self a deeper hole
Please, enlighten me.
 8 years ago '06        #57
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
To be honest I never knew that Wiz Khalifa had stans, guess you learn something everyday.

Drake blew up because of Wayne but not only because of Wayne, Wayne has like 6 Young Money artists that wont blow like Drake so give dude credit.

Wiz Khalifa on the other hand is a trendhopper trying very desperately I may add to get on. Not only has his flow got progressively worse since POTC1/2 but he has trendhopped every trend and failed.

He started GANGSTA, didn't work
Went with the AUTOTUNE, didn't work
Tried the backpack hipster look, dind't work

Believe me, I know about the dude since i've listened to everything except Grow Season. I used to believe in him but
 8 years ago '06        #58
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
I like both Wiz & Drake,

But Wiz & Curren$y has not left my cd changer in the ride as of yet, and i have been putting my n*ggas on Wiz & Curren$y week in and week out.

Drake is the flavor of the month now, but Wiz/Curren$y should have next
 8 years ago '08        #59
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
 castro13 said:
smh at you actin like thats wack... its dope how he flowed over the Pharcyde beat

100,000 views for an "underground" artist... Wiz is dope
Oh please... like people saw it only once.. you know damn well people saw that s**t several times.. idk why they would though
 8 years ago '09        #60
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
Drake
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy