Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 stogz said:
Nah man, that is a slippery slope. Once you let one thing in, people gonna push for something else... and so on, and so on... until people are running these races with legs transplanted from a deer....
lol I feel lik it wouldn't get that far but u never know these days....they would start engineering babies with genes from cheetas and what not....all for th almighty dollar
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #83
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
I'm mad yall only gave him 19.25

19.1x at least just cuz he ran9.58 lookin @ ppl....I mean should he get any faster 18.9x isn't too crazy...s**t he could prolly do with an illegal tailwind
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-16-2009, 08:50 PM         #84
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They said he has the fastest record in the world for a 15 year old and so on as he aged. You are now witnessing the greatest enjoy it he young.
 08-16-2009, 09:33 PM         #85
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
@people hating on greatness. Bolt has been putting up phenomenal times since he was 13, 14 years old. If he were putting up these times in the US we would have known about him some 7-8 years ago.

Now he is viewed as some flash-in-the-pan roider. Not so at all
at n*ggas hating on him.... even 'if' he was on roids, 9.58?????? Really tho??? Thats just unheard of... n*ggas is stupid fast, and I dont see anyone but him beating this time.. But damn, he smashed on his old record..

Oh and I agree with you on Bolt and on your sig.... f**kin Lex.. thinks hes the s**t cuz he posts a lot on BX hahaahahahaha
 8 years ago '05        #86
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i dont know what makes u bolt fans..so sure hes not on roids...

it will all come out... jamaicans know they ugly though.
 8 years ago '09        #87
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208 OP
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
4 Jamaican Women in the finals of the 100M...
JAMAICA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i'll say it again... ONLY Carmelita Jeter of the USA can POSSIBLY break up a Jamaican 1,2,3. feel free to quote this later.
 8 years ago '04        #88
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
doping or no doping...9.58 is ridiculous. I remember when anything under 10secs guaranteed u a gold medal
 08-17-2009, 01:52 PM         #89
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bolt is the goat:agreement6::agreement6: and i bet he's not a cheater for the haters who will or do say he is
 8 years ago '09        #90
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208 OP
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 5_star_smitty said:
4 Jamaican Women in the finals of the 100M...
JAMAICA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i'll say it again... ONLY Carmelita Jeter of the USA can POSSIBLY break up a Jamaican 1,2,3. feel free to quote this later.
i might as well quote myself...
i'll take some props about now...
1,2 & 4 for Jamaica

08-17-2009, 03:28 PM         #91
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
@people hating on greatness. Bolt has been putting up phenomenal times since he was 13, 14 years old. If he were putting up these times in the US we would have known about him some 7-8 years ago.

Now he is viewed as some flash-in-the-pan roider. Not so at all
basically. these days that's how it is tho. any major achievement in sports gets scrutinized and questioned because people always want to through out the "steroid" claims. if the claims are substantiated, fine, but i hate when people call someone out just because they're doing good and try to make them a cheater.
 8 years ago '06        #92
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
Gay pulled out of the 200m:
"Rather than risk further injury, I've decided that I will not compete in tomorrow's first round of the 200m," Gay said in a statement. "I would like to be a part of Team USA's 4x100m and believe this decision will give me the best chance to be ready for the relay. I want to help our relay as best I can."

Shelly-Ann Fraser won the women's 100m final today: 10.73
 08-17-2009, 03:53 PM         #93
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
i dont know what makes u bolt fans..so sure hes not on roids...

it will all come out... jamaicans know they ugly though.
Why would he risk the exposure aftermath of it knowin that he's in the spotlight and representin track? Like others, I believe he has a natural ability.
 8 years ago '04        #94
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Shelly ann fraser's 40 time is probably ridiculous...she murdered the field, they couldn't catch up

I officially give up on Tyson gay...n*gga fakes injuries to get out of losing again
 8 years ago '05        #95
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rareness6 said:
Why would he risk the exposure aftermath of it knowin that he's in the spotlight and representin track? Like others, I believe he has a natural ability.
u have to have natural ability to run as fast as he does but it doesn't rule out PEDs....

it's hard to not rule it out....if someone bascially snitch about the CLEAR these drug testing agencies would have no clue of what is going on.....so people probably feel that something similar could be happening now, and we just have no clue....That or he could just be legit....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #96
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
Shelly ann fraser's 40 time is probably ridiculous...she murdered the field, they couldn't catch up

I officially give up on Tyson gay...n*gga fakes injuries to get out of losing again
These guys don't make enough money to fake and just throw away the precious dollars they get....injuries in track also tend to linger for extended periods....hence why most people didn't know about bolt prior to 2007-2008
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #97
space
space
space
 Sheeed said:
These guys don't make enough money to fake and just throw away the precious dollars they get....injuries in track also tend to linger for extended periods....hence why most people didn't know about bolt prior to 2007-2008
Posted via Mobile Device
getting embarrassed by Bolt every time you race him doesn't get you paid

no one knew about bolt prior to 07-08 because he wasn't running the 100, he wasn't an american, and he wasn't at the Worlds or Olympics before then...we don't check for the youth championships to see who is coming up

track is an every 4 year sport in America...if it ain't the Olympics we generally don't keep up with it...only sports people even keep up with the Worlds
 8 years ago '08        #98
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Liquid-Science said:

Why would he fake an injury to get out of one race but join another race(4x100) which he's also going to lose?
 8 years ago '04        #99
space
space
space
 PEK said:
Why would he fake an injury to get out of one race but join another race(4x100) which he's also going to lose?
he's obviously ducking bolt...if they lose the relays, no one will remember
 08-17-2009, 04:55 PM         #100
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
u have to have natural ability to run as fast as he does but it doesn't rule out PEDs....

it's hard to not rule it out....if someone bascially snitch about the CLEAR these drug testing agencies would have no clue of what is going on.....so people probably feel that something similar could be happening now, and we just have no clue....That or he could just be legit....
Posted via Mobile Device
True its hard not to be skeptical about it due to past steroid use by other track runners and in sports period. I just don't see why he would risk it. But we won't know unless there's a positive drug test.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy