Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

08-16-2009, 06:04 PM         #62
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black ice 2003 said:
You obviosly dont watch track that often if u think Bolts strength is his start.Thats actually his weakness,his strength is how he picks up speed after the start when in full stride.Which is why hes a great 200m runner
Obviously, you dont watch track, you just listen to the announcers. If you actually watch the races, then how come Bolt has only had one person have a lead on him at the 20 meters mark. If that's the case then that tells me that nobody is beating him out the blocks. Which is why 30 to 60 he is able to open the gap.
If people were beating him out the blocks then he wouldn't have a lead from start to finish.
 8 years ago '06        #63
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,980 | Props total: 4002 4002
 DrX said:
tell him to do that in pads with ray lewis in front of him
 8 years ago '06        #64
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
Have they run the 400m men yet?
 8 years ago '06        #65
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Bolt can run faster....He ran a 9.58 relaxed and he glanced back like 3 times.....If gay gets healthy and fixes his start I think he can push bolt to the limit and we will see close to a 9.50 maybe a sub 9.5. Bolt hasnt even hit his peak yet and wasnt even in shape the way he was last year..............He will run faster.....
 08-16-2009, 07:01 PM         #66
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KC2NC said:
Bolt can run faster....He ran a 9.58 relaxed and he glanced back like 3 times.....If gay gets healthy and fixes his start I think he can push bolt to the limit and we will see close to a 9.50 maybe a sub 9.5. Bolt hasnt even hit his peak yet and wasnt even in shape the way he was last year..............He will run faster.....
Thank you for repeating what the announcers told us when we watched it. I wanna see this not in shape Bolt when ESPN did a story on him, a few weeks back and talked to him and his trainer and they said Bolt had been working out hard for a year because they were trying to teak something about his running. Maybe it was the way he leaned his head or his posture or something.
But, I don't understand how one network or media member can report one thing then another person says another thing. Somebody is wrong. That's why I say:

Making
Everyone
Dumber
In
America.
 8 years ago '07        #67
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,017 | Props total: 7518 7518
 KC2NC said:
yea thats what makes Bolt a damn freak because he has so much growth left....he is only 23 yars old thats not a sprinter's prime...dude is unreal...

Tyson has a slight shot at beating him if he gets healthy...and work on tightening up at the end of his races....and if he can get a lead on Bolt in the first 30m...but thats a minimial chance....I really wish Bolt would give the 400m a shot...he has the perfect stride and height to run it

Last edited by Captain Fresh; 08-16-2009 at 07:03 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #68
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
honestly think he's on something
 8 years ago '07        #69
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 black ice 2003 said:
I dont care what anyone says u dont go from a 10 flat in the 100M to a 9.58 in 2 years.Mark my words Usain Bolt will be exposed for steroids in a few years.Theres s**t out there that cant even be tested(Gene Therapy for example),the truth eventually comes out always.
Didn't we have this discussion abut Gene doping....stop it...he doesn't have the means to get this done...s**t cost bread....you hate just to hate....Usain > _______(insert favorite athlete)

Liquid-Science said:
yeah n*ggas started breaking 10 flat on the regular like a decade ago

and even now 10 flat gets you in a final of the world's

s**t is just unreal...I ain't saying Bolt is doing but I wouldn't be surprised

dude be cruising...though he did have to run hard to get 9.58
He went from 10 to 9.58 in two years Same way Lebron went from avg 20 ppg to 31.4.....f**k outta here...u just cant accept the theory that cats get better by training

Captain Fresh said:
soooo your saying he isn't a great 100m runner??
He's just being wat he is....a d*ck

DrX said:
bolt is overrated, so what. tell him to do that in pads with ray lewis in front of him
are u serious right now
 8 years ago '06        #70
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,342 | Props total: 1419 1419
this n*gga bolt will be running a 8 next year lol
 8 years ago '05        #71
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3560 3560
All I know is that i saw was n*gga movin, smoking the field and still pulled up just a little bit at the end.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-16-2009 at 07:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #72
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 BxCastro said:
He went from 10 to 9.58 in two years Same way Lebron went from avg 20 ppg to 31.4.....f**k outta here...u just cant accept the theory that cats get better by training
Did you really just compare a n*gga gaining 5 tenths of a second from a already word class time of 10 flat,to Lebron gaining points???:rolllau gh:

n*gga training doesnt help u that much in track to gain speed like that.Speed is more of a "god given" thing rather than training,unless youre using performance enhancers.Lebrons gain was more from practice and learning he could take it to the basket nonstop without repercussions lol.
 8 years ago '05        #73
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
if bolt is gene doping he won't get caught...:u can't test for that s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #74
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 black ice 2003 said:
Did you really just compare a n*gga gaining 5 tenths of a second from a already word class time of 10 flat,to Lebron gaining points???:rolllau gh:

n*gga training doesnt help u that much in track to gain speed like that.Speed is more of a "god given" thing rather than training,unless youre using performance enhancers.Lebrons gain was more from practice and learning he could take it to the basket nonstop without repercussions lol.

PEDs just allow u to train more...even if he was using them without them he's easily a 9.7x runner
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #75
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,058 | Props total: 30355 30355
This is the TRUE 'goat' of today's athletes.

I don't care how many NBA rings, Superbowl MVPs, golfing tourneys, swimming medals, or tennis slams you win... all that is BULLSH*T!!!

The 100m dash is the ultimate in sports.... it's just you vs them. Level playing field... no bodysuit can help you. Your shoes not gonna give you an advantage... no coaches, timeouts, or challenges. None of that.

Bolt deserves more attention than anyone in sports right now...
 8 years ago '07        #76
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 black ice 2003 said:

He was a horrible starter before though. He wasn't running perfect races before. He is practicing not to gain speed (mph), he is practicing to tighten up technique.... which in turn will help his time.

Just because shaves tenths of a second of his time... doesn't necessarily mean he is actually running at a faster top speed.
 8 years ago '05        #77
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 stogz said:
This is the TRUE 'goat' of today's athletes.

I don't care how many NBA rings, Superbowl MVPs, golfing tourneys, swimming medals, or tennis slams you win... all that is BULLSH*T!!!

The 100m dash is the ultimate in sports.... it's just you vs them. Level playing field... no bodysuit can help you. Your shoes not gonna give you an advantage... no coaches, timeouts, or challenges. None of that.

Bolt deserves more attention than anyone in sports right now...

As much as I agree with you (even though it's debatable) track just doesn't generate as much money as other sports so it will never get as much time...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #78
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Sheeed said:
PEDs just allow u to train more...even if he was using them without them he's easily a 9.7x runner
Posted via Mobile Device
yea they allow u to recover like nothing happened lol
 8 years ago '05        #79
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 black ice 2003 said:
yea they allow u to recover like nothing happened lol
Basically that's why I really don't think they are THAT bad....should just uselet erebody use it....make the playing field level
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #80
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Basically that's why I really don't think they are THAT bad....should just uselet erebody use it....make the playing field level
Posted via Mobile Device

Nah man, that is a slippery slope. Once you let one thing in, people gonna push for something else... and so on, and so on... until people are running these races with legs transplanted from a deer....
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago