Strikeforce Presents Carano VS. Cyborg (Showtime 8/15/09)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you rolling with in the fight? Not who would you rather tap!
Gina Carano 17 68.00%
Cristiane Santos 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
This s**t was entertaining as f**k
 8 years ago '04        #102
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
lol....ref stopped it at 4:59
 8 years ago '06        #103
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 4813 4813
he got in right before the horn
 8 years ago '04        #104
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Shades of Taylor/Chavez...
 8 years ago '06        #105
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Carano gon cry in the car...
 08-15-2009, 11:10 PM         #106
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, me and 5 other people were right...
 8 years ago '04        #107
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
this is chavez/taylor ... well kinda
 8 years ago '07        #108
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
just like i predicted earlier in the thread. great f!ght, great energy, crowd was crazy. cyborg is relentless. we all know we are gonna see another one between these two for sure
 8 years ago '04        #109
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
cyborg gotta be on the juice...
 8 years ago '06        #110
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6751 6751
n*ggas thought it was a modeling contest picking carano, Cyborg a beast
the hell were some of you thinking
 8 years ago '04        #111
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I knew cyborg was going to win. She is to big and strong. She has a great chin also.
 8 years ago '07        #112
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
It's ok Gina... I'll make you feel better... you can come whoop my a.ss any day.
 8 years ago '06        #113
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Anyone got the highlights link?
 8 years ago '08        #114
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
on the low, that whole was better than your average UFC pay per view. and i only f**ks with ufc and wec
 8 years ago '07        #115
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
 Calamari Pasta said:
on the low, that whole was better than your average UFC pay per view. and i only f**ks with ufc and wec
ummmm i watch strikeforce, ufc and wec and i believe you are just caught up in the moment. that was like an average to good ufc pay per view. just my opinion though, i respect yours
 8 years ago '06        #116
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14757 14757
crazy night.

first off, Mousasi & Melendez are the f**kin real deal. Them dudes came wit it hard.

To the women, it's disappointing to see Gina get KO'd like that, especially at the end of the round, but I honestly thought Cyborg would KO her if Gina wasn't able to survive the first cpl of rounds and get her into the later rounds. Cyborg is just so damn powerful and aggressive. She came out like she always done but Gina held her ground, got some nice, big shots in as well and escaped a few submissions. I actually thought Gina might get her when she got the full mount in the middle of the 1st and started reigning down shots on Cyborg but she was able to escape. There will always be a place in MMA for Showtime and Strikeforce as long as Dana White continues to ignore the exciting female f!ghters out there.
 08-15-2009, 11:25 PM         #117
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man Gina got f**ked up... she never could get going on the feet... was takin shots from cyborg then f**ked up on the ground...

at least Gina's face didnt look like hamburger helper ala Frank Mir

on a side note... Gegard Mousassi and Gilly Melendez continue to son n*ggas
 08-15-2009, 11:28 PM         #118
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carano needed to withstand the early onslaught of Cyborg and she couldn't. Strikeforce should probably give Carano an immediate rematch unless they feel Erin Toughill is ready for a title shot.

Mousasi looked amazing... Strikeforce has found a star. This guy has just been running through the best f!ghters in the world with ease. You have to consider him one of the top 10 P4P f!ghters in all of MMA.

Melendez got his redemption and he looks real focused again. Hopefully he gets a rematch with Thomson, sooner than later.

Werdum will probably get to f!ght Fedor, in Fedor's Strikeforce debut. They have Rogers on the same card and they should probably match-up Rogers against the champ Alistair Overeem and let the winners of those two bouts f!ght each other later, hopefully with it being Fedor vs. Overeem for the Heavyweight Championship.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 08-15-2009 at 11:30 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #119
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
crazy night.

first off, Mousasi & Melendez are the f**kin real deal. Them dudes came wit it hard.

To the women, it's disappointing to see Gina get KO'd like that, especially at the end of the round, but I honestly thought Cyborg would KO her if Gina wasn't able to survive the first cpl of rounds and get her into the later rounds. Cyborg is just so damn powerful and aggressive. She came out like she always done but Gina held her ground, got some nice, big shots in as well and escaped a few submissions. I actually thought Gina might get her when she got the full mount in the middle of the 1st and started reigning down shots on Cyborg but she was able to escape. There will always be a place in MMA for Showtime and Strikeforce as long as Dana White continues to ignore the exciting female f!ghters out there.

there is not a lot of demand i dont think for women's mma outside of gina and cyborg. nobody knows any of the other female f!ghters. it might take off in a couple of years, but if strikeforce has to depend on women's mma to survive against the ufc....they mind as well just pack it in now. strikeforce can survive on their men f!ghters, just dont think women's mma is popular outside of the two girls tonite
 8 years ago '06        #120
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
s**t felt like rocky 4 to me only rocky lost this one shes been off for a year let her train up right for a rematch and we'll see gina can still get it tho :dancingcool: :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago