Aug 14 - C-Murder Sentenced To Life Without Parole Today

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-16-2009, 10:08 AM         #41
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
damn c this song explains it all he really live up to his songs keep your head up
One of my favorite songs ever on my favorite album ever.

C did have some problems cutting those ties. But u will never understand how it is to come from a position where u dont give a f**k about s**t, and no one gives a f**k about you or your life. And all of a sudden, you are rich and supposed to leave the only place you feel welcome and comfortable. Some people can do it. Some cant. But for any rapper who was actually doing the dirt they rap about, its always gonna be hard to change.

I think he's guilty, so im not really too upset, but i wish he would have beaten this charge. He isnt helping anyone in jail. Hope silk and p are looking after his kids.
 8 years ago '06        #42
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1943 1943
C-murder is my dude, but i thought he would get a few years or even beat the case, but life, damn. I can't say the louisiana system is too harsh or be mad either, it fits the crime. When u have that kind of money, u don't go to the club, u let the club come to u. Plus, if u feel u have to bring a gun there, then maybe u shouldn't be going in the 1st place. Keep ur head up tho.
 8 years ago '05        #43
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
Most of yall sound like b**ches.... C was a real n*gga and real n*ggas go through real things.... Dont get mad because he was something your not... And just because dude was 16 dont mean s**t... You never know were the beef came from.... a.ssuming is a way of life now days... Hold your head C, R.I.P. Soulja slim... C the real CP3, slim the real magnoila(MP3, or the Jungle)
 8 years ago '06        #44
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Ms.KrizyT said:
A good lawyer? No, it dosen't matter how good of a lawyer you have, he is wrong and has to do the time.

Let's take the OJ Simpson murder trial for example...Yes, he got off when he had the best lawyer money can buy.....But recently he raned into another mishap and now he is serving some time for real. See how it comes back to get you.

wtf? While I do agree with you that a good lawyer doesn't always work you just gave a horrible example . OJ Simpson had the best lawyer possible and got away with murder and then a couple years ago when he didn't have the best lawyer he was found guilty of robbery and other charges.
 8 years ago '05        #45
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 21 21
some n*ggas just don't learn, they belong behind bars anyway.
 8 years ago '09        #46
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 bnw99 said:
c murder was that n*gga main..real f**ked up about that s**t..life with parole is that ultimate bulls**t..
4 real....sad man...c was the trillest doe.....that messed up on dat life sentence situation.

P need to pull strings to get C out of there if I was him....
 8 years ago '04        #47
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
trial was bulls**t like i said b4... but itz Jp and a n*gga will never get a "fair trial" in JP... and i dont know the victem but from what they say that n*gga was "out chere" just like any other n*gga.... and therez a lotta people who say they know what happenend and they say Soulja Slim k!lled that dude.... but thats just what i hear.... and the two could easily get confused... tall slim mouth full of gold... s**t only difference is the shade of skin and from what i know it was Dark as f*** in there and you probably couldnt see skin color that well
 8 years ago '08        #48
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
damn another n*gga got bammed
 08-17-2009, 12:04 PM         #49
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:ernaehrung004:
 08-17-2009, 03:53 PM         #50
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WOODS5000 said:
Well This the last real rapper ...At least he kept it real Look @ Rick Ross , Alfamega, Piles Yung Jock the list goes on... Some dudes dont live they rhymes Oh well ..R.I.P C-murder
Do you realize that in order for a rapper to be "real", there has to victims of robberies, k!llings, etc...

why do u want that?

I'd rather everybody be fake as f**k..... that insures that our communities are safe, jackass

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 08-17-2009 at 03:54 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #51
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Some of you sound like idiots. There's nothing real about k!lling someone. Especially a 16 yo. Y'all need to get that hood mentality out of your minds. People like C-murder are the reason why we aren't advancing not only as black people, but as people in general. People that commit senseless crimes like this need to be locked up indefinitely. Now somebody missing on account of "keeping it real". A family won't ever see their son, their grandson, their cousin, their nephew because this ignorant f**k. What if that s**t happened to your brother? f**k outta here.
 08-17-2009, 06:54 PM         #52
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Some of you sound like idiots. There's nothing real about k!lling someone. Especially a 16 yo. Y'all need to get that hood mentality out of your minds. People like C-murder are the reason why we aren't advancing not only as black people, but as people in general. People that commit senseless crimes like this need to be locked up indefinitely. Now somebody missing on account of "keeping it real". A family won't ever see their son, their grandson, their cousin, their nephew because this ignorant f**k. What if that s**t happened to your brother? f**k outta here.
thats true but 16 or 38 age dont matter , dude was in the spot , he obviously provocted the altercation to some extent .. now if c actualy shot dude yea thats wrong on all acounts unless self defense was involved which i highly doubt , its not like c was like hey lets k!ll some kids tonight n went out hunting for a 16 year old to k!ll .. lil dude was out there trying to be grown and f**ked with the wrong person or persons n got dealt his fate " play with fire you gonna get burned" Part of me actual wants to thiink C is innocent he is known by name and face in a packed club to think u gonna pop shots off n not get noticed is dumb and that whole incident seemed so petty of someone of his stature , then i seen that video of the other shooting which made me think maybe he is just that stupid but i think there was more to the other shooting then caught on video he was obviously pissed when he came in then when off camera who knows what happen then he runs through firing shots back so who knows what happen off camera with that situation . none the least id say another waste of talent but in a way you got to give respect where due he kept it 100 from who he was and where he is from he stayed loyal to the life he chose right or wrong its none of our business to decide that .. yea he could of got rich and switched up his lifestyle to being something he isnt try to insipire othes to do right n all that but he chose to go the street route and live the live he knew b4 the fame its just who he is and all he could be nobody can decide that but him to each their own everybody is given there own life , make there own decisions on how they live it . i dont agree with murder but i respect him for doing his own thing n not trying to be what everybody else told him to be . he was obviously his own man .
 08-17-2009, 07:19 PM         #53
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Took a long time to put him away, i only liked a few songs of his tho
 8 years ago '07        #54
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 1038 1038
I was hoping he got life
yesssss

Killers deserve to be most punishment possible
 08-17-2009, 07:37 PM         #55
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 javaughn1000 said:

Rap star Corey “C-murder” Miller was officially sentenced to life in prison today (August 14) for k!lling a 16-year-old teenager inside a Jefferson Parish nightclub.

On Tuesday (August 11) a jury found Miller guilty of shooting and k!lling Steven Thomas inside of the club, after an altercation with Miller and several other men in January of 2002.

Miller’s attorney Ron Rakosky asked Judge Jans Liljeberg for a retrial, but the judge refused the request yet again, paving the way for Miller, 38, to be sentenced to life in prison, without the possibility of parole.

The rapper was originally found guilty of the shooting in 2002, but the verdict was overturned when it was learned that prosecutors hid the criminal records of several witnesses from the defense.

Miller appeared in court today chained and shackled.

He sat quietly as Rakosky filed a motion to withdraw as Miller’s attorney, because Miller had not paid him for his services. Miller plans to appeal the guilty verdict.

C. murder helped usher New Orleans Hip-Hop into the mainstream with brothers Percy “Master P.” Miller and Vyshonn “Silkk the Shocker” Miller as part of No Limit Records.

He is also the uncle of teen actor/rapper Romeo Miller, star of the series Romeo! on Nickelodeon

source:
Why do you use that smiley? Are you retarded? Oh I get it, he's a "hood n*gga" & he's "gangster" right? So he should be let out of jail?

Lock this sorry excuse for a human for ALL his f**king life, I don't want murderers walking the streets.
 8 years ago '07        #56
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
Good.

Lock that hoodlum up.
 8 years ago '07        #57
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Teddy Loc said:
4 real....sad man...c was the trillest doe.....that messed up on dat life sentence situation.

P need to pull strings to get C out of there if I was him....
even though c-murder was dumb for shooting that kid in the club, that n*gga was still real for being the heart and soul of no limit, because c-murder was the only n*gga who stood up to percy, and stood up for other on his label who were lacking financially. When everyone else on the label was getting f**ked over financially, C-murder checked P, and let P know that everyone on no limit eats. C-Miller looked out for all the artists on no limit who was getting short changed by the boss and his brother of no limit. Accoarding to murder dogg magazine, C-murder and Master-p got into the most altercations and arguements out of any damned body on the no limit's roster on a regular working day in the office, and/or studio time. No wonder Master-P always promoted silk the shocker more than c-murder. thats f**ked up, cause c-murder was the most talented out of all the miller brothers. (even though he still is considered to be trash by most hip hop purists.) c-murder finna die in the pen though, cause this n*gga is already approaching his early 40s.
 08-17-2009, 11:53 PM         #58
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
even though c-murder was dumb for shooting that kid in the club, that n*gga was still real for being the heart and soul of no limit, because c-murder was the only n*gga who stood up to percy, and stood up for other on his label who were lacking financially. When everyone else on the label was getting f**ked over financially, C-murder checked P, and let P know that everyone on no limit eats. C-Miller looked out for all the artists on no limit who was getting short changed by the boss and his brother of no limit. Accoarding to murder dogg magazine, C-murder and Master-p got into the most altercations and arguements out of any damned body on the no limit's roster on a regular working day in the office, and/or studio time. No wonder Master-P always promoted silk the shocker more than c-murder. thats f**ked up, cause c-murder was the most talented out of all the miller brothers. (even though he still is considered to be trash by most hip hop purists.) c-murder finna die in the pen though, cause this n*gga is already approaching his early 40s.
true in deed but at the end of the day they still brothers still family and blood is thicker then water . so p gonna have to live with that rest of his life while his brother locked away for the rest of his guilty or not where he goin with a L hanging ove rhis head gonna make him have to resort to doing some bad s**t in there .
 8 years ago '09        #59
GoodMoney 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
real n*ggas do dumb things...
 8 years ago '04        #60
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Dumb motherf**ker. f**ked up your life over some stupidness. lol @ The people sticking up for this clown lolol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy