Vick Signs With The Eagles!

most viewed right now
 Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
 sbbigmike said:
Ask them same Questions about Mcnabb and any logical person would see that he is an underachieving choke artist.
been to one superbowl, 4 championship games, and i forget how many playoff games but i would say double figures. jim kelly lost 4 straigh superbowls and he is in the HOF. is he a choke artist to?
 9 years ago '07        #162
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
space
$16,853 | Props total: 8983 8983
Get ready for the NFL version of the Triple Option :dancingcool:

I like other eagles fans is surprised by this. ..then again ...I'm sort of excited....we can do plenty of crazy things with VIck and Mcnabb/ westbrook/mccoy in the huddle....If vick still has his speed we could straight up do some nasty college plays ....

Vick isnt a better thrower than Mcnabb but just having the ability will make our offense unpredictable...

I approve this signing :bigok:
 9 years ago '05        #163
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,325 | Props total: 62 62
 sbbigmike said:
Ask them same Questions about Mcnabb and any logical person would see that he is an underachieving choke artist.
Ummm Mcnabb been to 1 SB and most QBs dont get to one.
Mcnabb been to 5 or 6 NFC Champs most barely see 2
Mcnabb is like the 5th winnest playoff QB this era behind Brady, Ben, Peyton, Warner
 9 years ago '04        #164
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
def. didn't see this coming...
 9 years ago '05        #165
thaillest719 
space
space
OH PS Im glad they got him. If he still got the juice in them legs just imagine a healthy westbrook, vick and mcnabb in shotgun in the back field what is a defense to do?????
 08-13-2009, 09:01 PM         #166
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a vick fan but i wanted him to go some where, where he could start. this mcnabb team point blank period
 9 years ago '04        #167
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,930 | Props total: 3706 3706
so shocked confused angered excited all at the same time...

cant really put it into words.. maybe this blunt ride and playin some games of madden 10 will clear up my mind
 9 years ago '08        #168
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 114 114
 thaillest719 said:
Ummm Mcnabb been to 1 SB and most QBs dont get to one.

Mcnabb is like the 5th winnest playoff QB this era behind Brady, Ben, Peyton, Warner
Mcnabb been to 5 or 6 NFC Champs most barely see 2: And he's only won one of them, tell me what does that say about him.

Mcnabb is like the 5th winnest playoff QB this era behind Brady, Ben, Peyton, Warner: Lets compare those qb's to Mcnabb. Brady has 3 titles and should have 4. Ben has 2 Championships. Warner has 1 and should really have 3 tiltles but his teams let him down, and Peyton he is a choke artist just like McNabb but at least he's won a chip.

at you comparing McNabb Brady,Peyton,Warner, and Ben, like he's won a title or something. Hell I don't even know why I wasted time replying, McNabb is not even on Eli's level yet. Even Eli got a title.
 9 years ago '05        #169
thaillest719 
space
space
 sbbigmike said:
Mcnabb been to 5 or 6 NFC Champs most barely see 2: And he's only won one of them, tell me what does that say about him.

Mcnabb is like the 5th winnest playoff QB this era behind Brady, Ben, Peyton, Warner: Lets compare those qb's to Mcnabb. Brady has 3 titles and should have 4. Ben has 2 Championships. Warner has 1 and should really have 3 tiltles but his teams let him down, and Peyton he is a choke artist just like McNabb but at least he's won a chip.

at you comparing McNabb Brady,Peyton,Warner, and Ben, like he's won a title or something. Hell I don't even know why I wasted time replying, McNabb is not even on Eli's level yet. Even Eli got a title.
my point in sayin that was to let you know that Mcnabb is not a scrub. He tried to make it seem like he had not won playoff games, been to a SB. Granted they won rings but for you to call someone a choke artist when they have accomplished more in their career than you have in your career is sad. I was just telling you the facts. Sorry you took it as if I was trying to make Mcnabb some super QB.
 9 years ago '08        #170
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 114 114
 thaillest719 said:
my point in sayin that was to let you know that Mcnabb is not a scrub. He tried to make it seem like he had not won playoff games, been to a SB. Granted they won rings but for you to call someone a choke artist when they have accomplished more in their career than you have in your career is sad. I was just telling you the facts. Sorry you took it as if I was trying to make Mcnabb some super QB.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #171
K.B. 
space
space
$3,957 | Props total: 305 305
didnt see this one coming. glad nobody in the nfc south signed dude cuz he run over our a.ss enough when he was with the falcons.
 9 years ago '05        #172
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 Jimbo said:
How is it pathetic? If you owned a football team wouldn't you want a player like Vick on your team?
No i wouldn't

they already have a QB in mcnabb why would they go sign somebody with so much baggage? a class organization wouldn't do that. if going to prison for setting up an illegal dog f!ghting ring doesn't classify as 'character issues' i don't know what does. it gives off a bad image for your team like your criminal friendly.

its gonna be a media circus worse than the Terrell Owens days.

he's only he's good for a few highlights a year for the fans to oooh and aaah, thats it. he was never a great qb to begin with, they really think prison sharpens your skills or something

its just not worth it
 9 years ago '08        #173
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
see this lets you know espn dont really be knowing what they be talking about
 08-13-2009, 09:25 PM         #174
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets just see how salty mcnabb acts...
 08-13-2009, 09:40 PM         #175
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
McNabb and Vick have been friends for over 11 years and he lobbied to get Vick on the team. He's had an ear to ear smile this whole interview. He couldn't be happier.
Yea, because he knows, just like anyone with a brain knows, that VICK WON'T BE PLAYING QB! duh...
 08-13-2009, 09:48 PM         #176
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well i wasnt with this at first, obviously.

But our speed with vick.

God damn

watch out is all i got to say.

I hope we slot him at WR.
 9 years ago '04        #177
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 Jimbo said:
How would it already be in madden at the jump? The game is already sitting in the back of stores dumbass lol...
I've had it all week, since Sun to be exact, and no he wasn't on the game. They will have to patch him in on a roster update.

I guess more s**t talking by Eagle fans will insue throughout the year. I can't front, the thought of seeing McNabb, Vick, Westbrook, Maclin, and that other f*g of a receiver (can't remember his name) lined up and in the backfield is .
 08-13-2009, 09:53 PM         #178
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to ma n*gga vick

but he i nthe nfc east now bugga

he a enemy
 08-13-2009, 09:55 PM         #179
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
so shocked confused angered excited all at the same time...

cant really put it into words.. maybe this blunt ride and playin some games of madden 10 will clear up my mind
calm down n*gga...u talkin like u bout to get some pus*y
 08-13-2009, 09:55 PM         #180
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reading through this thread some n*ggas are slow as f**k

He OBVIOUSLY isnt playing qb

Come on now, Mac had his MOST yards passing last year since T.Hoe and was one drive away from getting to the sb again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
53 comments
2 days ago