Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 SHootar said:
that would be a cute combo...1 qb who's an expert at choking dogs, the other at choking big games
owww
 8 years ago '05        #162
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 sbbigmike said:
Ask them same Questions about Mcnabb and any logical person would see that he is an underachieving choke artist.
been to one superbowl, 4 championship games, and i forget how many playoff games but i would say double figures. jim kelly lost 4 straigh superbowls and he is in the HOF. is he a choke artist to?
 8 years ago '07        #163
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
Get ready for the NFL version of the Triple Option :dancingcool:

I like other eagles fans is surprised by this. ..then again ...I'm sort of excited....we can do plenty of crazy things with VIck and Mcnabb/ westbrook/mccoy in the huddle....If vick still has his speed we could straight up do some nasty college plays ....

Vick isnt a better thrower than Mcnabb but just having the ability will make our offense unpredictable...

I approve this signing :bigok:
 8 years ago '05        #164
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
 sbbigmike said:
Ask them same Questions about Mcnabb and any logical person would see that he is an underachieving choke artist.
Ummm Mcnabb been to 1 SB and most QBs dont get to one.
Mcnabb been to 5 or 6 NFC Champs most barely see 2
Mcnabb is like the 5th winnest playoff QB this era behind Brady, Ben, Peyton, Warner
 8 years ago '04        #165
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
def. didn't see this coming...
 8 years ago '05        #166
thaillest719 
space
space
OH PS Im glad they got him. If he still got the juice in them legs just imagine a healthy westbrook, vick and mcnabb in shotgun in the back field what is a defense to do?????
 08-13-2009, 10:01 PM         #167
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a vick fan but i wanted him to go some where, where he could start. this mcnabb team point blank period
 8 years ago '04        #168
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 2007 2007
so shocked confused angered excited all at the same time...

cant really put it into words.. maybe this blunt ride and playin some games of madden 10 will clear up my mind
 8 years ago '08        #169
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 44 44
 thaillest719 said:
Ummm Mcnabb been to 1 SB and most QBs dont get to one.

Mcnabb is like the 5th winnest playoff QB this era behind Brady, Ben, Peyton, Warner
Mcnabb been to 5 or 6 NFC Champs most barely see 2: And he's only won one of them, tell me what does that say about him.

Mcnabb is like the 5th winnest playoff QB this era behind Brady, Ben, Peyton, Warner: Lets compare those qb's to Mcnabb. Brady has 3 titles and should have 4. Ben has 2 Championships. Warner has 1 and should really have 3 tiltles but his teams let him down, and Peyton he is a choke artist just like McNabb but at least he's won a chip.

at you comparing McNabb Brady,Peyton,Warner, and Ben, like he's won a title or something. Hell I don't even know why I wasted time replying, McNabb is not even on Eli's level yet. Even Eli got a title.
 8 years ago '05        #170
thaillest719 
space
space
 sbbigmike said:
Mcnabb been to 5 or 6 NFC Champs most barely see 2: And he's only won one of them, tell me what does that say about him.

Mcnabb is like the 5th winnest playoff QB this era behind Brady, Ben, Peyton, Warner: Lets compare those qb's to Mcnabb. Brady has 3 titles and should have 4. Ben has 2 Championships. Warner has 1 and should really have 3 tiltles but his teams let him down, and Peyton he is a choke artist just like McNabb but at least he's won a chip.

at you comparing McNabb Brady,Peyton,Warner, and Ben, like he's won a title or something. Hell I don't even know why I wasted time replying, McNabb is not even on Eli's level yet. Even Eli got a title.
my point in sayin that was to let you know that Mcnabb is not a scrub. He tried to make it seem like he had not won playoff games, been to a SB. Granted they won rings but for you to call someone a choke artist when they have accomplished more in their career than you have in your career is sad. I was just telling you the facts. Sorry you took it as if I was trying to make Mcnabb some super QB.
 8 years ago '08        #171
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 44 44
 thaillest719 said:
my point in sayin that was to let you know that Mcnabb is not a scrub. He tried to make it seem like he had not won playoff games, been to a SB. Granted they won rings but for you to call someone a choke artist when they have accomplished more in their career than you have in your career is sad. I was just telling you the facts. Sorry you took it as if I was trying to make Mcnabb some super QB.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #172
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
didnt see this one coming. glad nobody in the nfc south signed dude cuz he run over our a.ss enough when he was with the falcons.
 8 years ago '05        #173
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 Jimbo said:
How is it pathetic? If you owned a football team wouldn't you want a player like Vick on your team?
No i wouldn't

they already have a QB in mcnabb why would they go sign somebody with so much baggage? a class organization wouldn't do that. if going to prison for setting up an illegal dog f!ghting ring doesn't classify as 'character issues' i don't know what does. it gives off a bad image for your team like your criminal friendly.

its gonna be a media circus worse than the Terrell Owens days.

he's only he's good for a few highlights a year for the fans to oooh and aaah, thats it. he was never a great qb to begin with, they really think prison sharpens your skills or something

its just not worth it
 8 years ago '08        #174
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
see this lets you know espn dont really be knowing what they be talking about
 08-13-2009, 10:25 PM         #175
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets just see how salty mcnabb acts...
 08-13-2009, 10:40 PM         #176
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
McNabb and Vick have been friends for over 11 years and he lobbied to get Vick on the team. He's had an ear to ear smile this whole interview. He couldn't be happier.
Yea, because he knows, just like anyone with a brain knows, that VICK WON'T BE PLAYING QB! duh...
 08-13-2009, 10:48 PM         #177
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well i wasnt with this at first, obviously.

But our speed with vick.

God damn

watch out is all i got to say.

I hope we slot him at WR.
 8 years ago '04        #178
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Jimbo said:
How would it already be in madden at the jump? The game is already sitting in the back of stores dumbass lol...
I've had it all week, since Sun to be exact, and no he wasn't on the game. They will have to patch him in on a roster update.

I guess more s**t talking by Eagle fans will insue throughout the year. I can't front, the thought of seeing McNabb, Vick, Westbrook, Maclin, and that other f*g of a receiver (can't remember his name) lined up and in the backfield is .
 08-13-2009, 10:53 PM         #179
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to ma n*gga vick

but he i nthe nfc east now bugga

he a enemy
 08-13-2009, 10:55 PM         #180
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
so shocked confused angered excited all at the same time...

cant really put it into words.. maybe this blunt ride and playin some games of madden 10 will clear up my mind
calm down n*gga...u talkin like u bout to get some pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago