NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2009, 08:51 PM         #141
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Vick is going to play Tight End dumbasses...
If he does, hes going to get ran through!
 8 years ago '05        #142
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 sbbigmike said:
He beat Farve in Lambeau.

Face it McNabb, aint built to win the big game though, he has a chokers mentality, and quite frankly I'm not sure if McNabb is gonna play well the pressure of Vick playing behind him. Do you realize that Mcnabb f'd around last year and got benched for Kolb. His days are numbered in Philly.
so to prove your point you point out one game? stick to your team homie. cause talkin eagles football just isnt you.

he has come up small in SOME big games but if you are calling vick a big game quarterback you sound more stupid than the people that are calling him a good qb at all. vick isnt goin to be the second string qb. you think he is going to learn this complex offense good enough to surpass kolb? sorry thats not happening. and wat exactly did mcnabb do after he got benched?

stop having selective memory and only remembering things that help your argument cause your leaving a lot of stones unturned
 8 years ago '04        #143
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
shocking move. i didn't see it coming. i thought for sure he'd sign with pittsburgh. eagles offense definately got more dangerous
 8 years ago '08        #144
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 44 44
 StateProperty88 said:
so to prove your point you point out one game? stick to your team homie. cause talkin eagles football just isnt you.

he has come up small in SOME big games but if you are calling vick a big game quarterback you sound more stupid than the people that are calling him a good qb at all. vick isnt goin to be the second string qb. you think he is going to learn this complex offense good enough to surpass kolb? sorry thats not happening. and wat exactly did mcnabb do after he got benched?

stop having selective memory and only remembering things that help your argument cause your leaving a lot of stones unturned
I didn't call Vick a Big game QB, what was alluding to was that I rather have Vick in the offs rather than McNabb Choke azz.
 08-13-2009, 09:01 PM         #145
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #146
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #147
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
pathetic move by the eagles... i would expect him to have landed on a team that was completely desperate for a QB
 08-13-2009, 09:03 PM         #148
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChokeHold said:
pathetic move by the eagles... i would expect him to have landed on a team that was completely desperate for a QB
How is it pathetic? If you owned a football team wouldn't you want a player like Vick on your team?
 8 years ago '08        #149
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12273 12273
I know he just got his money but that ain't good g for Mac5
 8 years ago '05        #150
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
ron mexico is back
 8 years ago '05        #151
space
space
 sbbigmike said:
I didn't call Vick a Big game QB, what was alluding to was that I rather have Vick in the offs rather than McNabb Choke azz.
why? that makes no sense at all. vick is not a good qb...he never was, i guess you want him for the highlights?
 08-13-2009, 09:13 PM         #152
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i guess you want him for the highlights?
What other reason do you have to watch the NFL hater
 8 years ago '05        #153
space
space
 Killa Kwamz said:
What other reason do you have to watch the NFL hater
so you would rather have vick than mcnabb?
 8 years ago '05        #154
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
all they need now is DMX in the booth to chant after big plays
 8 years ago '06        #155
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
A brotha gotta decide whats stronger. The fanhood of being a Cowboys fan or supporting my dude from my home town..
 8 years ago '08        #156
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
so you would rather have vick than mcnabb?
Eagles fans want and need a change, thats why they were asking for Kolb Last Year, and McChoke was playing like he was trying to hand Kolb the job. Hell luck was on their side this year with the run they made to get to the playoffs, and McNabb once again failed to get them over the hump. His time is about up in Philly.

at you acting like McNabb has won anything, and his playoff accomplishments are better than Vicks when they both have 0 championships.
 8 years ago '05        #157
space
space
 sbbigmike said:
Eagles fans want and need a change, thats why they were asking for Kolb Last Year, and McChoke was playing like he was trying to hand Kolb the job. Hell luck was on their side this year with the run they made to get to the playoffs, and McNabb once again failed to get them over the hump. His time is about up in Philly.

at you acting like McNabb has won anything, and his playoff accomplishments are better than Vicks when they both have 0 championships.
what are you talking about? are you even an eagles fan. no one was asking for kolb last year, when reid put him in the ravens game NO ONE was expecting it, so you are wrong there.

and i guess that its luck that he beat the vikings and the giants at their field. also if you knew wat you was talking about you wouldnt be blaming all those big losses on him. and just because mcnabb hasnt won a ring that doesnt mean he hasnt accomplished more than vick

how many superbowls vick been to?
how many championship games has vick been to?
how many playoff games has he even won?
 8 years ago '98        #158
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
Wow................ good looks on the Eagles.

Props T/S, not spewing some BS like Ball you up Boy.
 8 years ago '05        #159
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
:applause::applause::applause: I'm happy about it even tho Andy said recently he was happy about the QB situation when they asked him about signing Vick
 8 years ago '08        #160
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
what are you talking about? are you even an eagles fan. no one was asking for kolb last year, when reid put him in the ravens game NO ONE was expecting it, so you are wrong there.

and i guess that its luck that he beat the vikings and the giants at their field. also if you knew wat you was talking about you wouldnt be blaming all those big losses on him. and just because mcnabb hasnt won a ring that doesnt mean he hasnt accomplished more than vick

how many superbowls vick been to?
how many championship games has vick been to?
how many playoff games has he even won?
Ask them same Questions about Mcnabb and any logical person would see that he is an underachieving choke artist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy