Vick Signs With The Eagles!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
Happy for Vick but as a Cowboy fan i'm disgusted
 8 years ago '05        #222
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Bunch of hypocrites, those Eagles fans. Get a feel of what their fanbase is saying outside of Boxden and its some awful stuff. If they are all about the moral high ground, where was the outcry when Andy Reid couldn't keep his own kids in order? A big f**k you to all of them who think that Vick didn't serve his time and doesn't deserve a chance.

I expect nothing less from the city that booed Santa Claus. And its only funny because they won't care after they start winning games.
 8 years ago '08        #223
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7349 7349
 Phicmagic said:
Im A Giants Fan, so f**k the Giants, 2 washed up QB's on the same team doesnt really move me.....I Jus wanted to come in an say Good s**t for u Eagles fans, I know ure happy and LOL AT ALL THE CORNBALL IDIOTS who were callin the threadstarter a fake, and claiming they had 'insider" info.

Read the first 3 pages of this thread, it PROVED alot of n*ggas were fakes on this forum lmaooooooooo.

I think they should ban all them b**ches.
I know they suck but damn.
 08-14-2009, 08:40 AM         #224
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Bunch of hypocrites, those Eagles fans. Get a feel of what their fanbase is saying outside of Boxden and its some awful stuff. If they are all about the moral high ground, where was the outcry when Andy Reid couldn't keep his own kids in order? A big f**k you to all of them who think that Vick didn't serve his time and doesn't deserve a chance.

I expect nothing less from the city that booed Santa Claus. And its only funny because they won't care after they start winning games.

Know your facts before you start to talk s**t dumbass. The santa clause was booed because the team that year was awfully bad and instead of making adjustments to the team they trotted out some f**ked up liquored up santa clause thinking the fans would think s**t is gravy. Anybody with half a brain cell would boo, but you hear some fairytale thats been spewed for years and you think its true. Imbecile

Last edited by The Blueprint˛; 08-14-2009 at 08:41 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #225
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 218 218
Yea I feel like most of the ppl who despise this vick signin are undercover racists and don't wanna see blacks prosper.. Everybody that matters on the Eagles supports the move n the season ticket waiting list is crazy long so if those weak individuals can't f**k wit the eagles after this than there's plenty of ppl willing to take their spot.. The ppl who don't want Vick here are the same ppl who can't stand Mcnabb n only deal wit it cuz he gets dubs.. f**k them fake fans
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #226
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
soooooooooooo....
another QB gonna be breathing down on Mcnabb's neck (no rupaul).
a couple years ago it was Garcia, last year he got benched against the ravens... i don't even remember who came in for him in that game. what do u think is gonna happen if he has a stretch of around 3 bad games, the same stupid philly fans that were booing last night in the stadium when they heard Vick signed will be the same fans shouting his name on the sidelines to get in the game.

Mcnabb Lost...
 8 years ago '05        #227
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 cfalcon22 said:
What I wanna know is, which QB gets traded to the Vikings to help Brad Childress out? AJ Feeley or Kevin Kolb
Neither but I hope the Eagles are dumb enough to give us McNabb.
 8 years ago '04        #228
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
Imma be honest im worried, the eagles are already a nice team with weapons you add vick on the field with McNabb and Westbrook s**t gonna be crazy 4 real!!!!!! I am a lil upset the Skins didnt make a move...... And all of you people that say he's washed up ur crazy dude came out of jail running like a 4.5 4.6 40 that's 3 off his normal time, he will get that back after a few weeks of practice.
 08-14-2009, 09:34 AM         #229
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #230
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,124 | Props total: 997 997
Lmao I'm reading all the first page responses , and they were saying it was bull but its true .
 8 years ago '09        #231
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 218 218
The same f**gots hatin when the eagles got T.O. than switched it up when they started winnin are the same dudes mad at this.. f**k their ridin around the streets wit their dogs stickin their head out the window a.sses.. I always b hopin the dog hop out
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #232
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 08-14-2009, 10:04 AM         #233
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
soooooooooooo....
another QB gonna be breathing down on Mcnabb's neck (no rupaul).
a couple years ago it was Garcia, last year he got benched against the ravens... i don't even remember who came in for him in that game. what do u think is gonna happen if he has a stretch of around 3 bad games, the same stupid philly fans that were booing last night in the stadium when they heard Vick signed will be the same fans shouting his name on the sidelines to get in the game.

Mcnabb Lost...
your a dumbass.

McNabb has OBVIOUSLY co-signed this signing.

They didnt just rework mcnabbs deal over the offseason giving him much more money for nothing.

Some of yall n*ggas should really not talk about what you have NO clue about
 8 years ago '05        #234
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Just woke up and saw this and was shocked

This is def a good look for the Eagles

Haters already on their job saying bulls**t like he is gonna replace McNabb when he was one of the frontrunners to bring Vick to Philly
 8 years ago '04        #235
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #236
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 all3rd said:
Wow already got a few goodbye from Eagles fans over this.

Like someone in there posted, every fan the Eagles lose we gain another one. I dont know about 100 for each one but fans are coming with Vick.. Either you're a fan or not no matter how/what the team does.
 8 years ago '05        #237
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
"Michael will contribute. And you can ask defenders on the other team if they're worried about that!"

:agreement6:

Andy Reid knows the deal
 8 years ago '04        #238
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 5550 5550
I'm a true falcon fan but won't lie that I will be rooting a lil for Philly now ( Besides week 13 when the play ATL) so philly can lose fans cause like homie said for each they lose, they will gain another.
 8 years ago '05        #239
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
now that the all mighty Javon has spoken the eagles are probably going to the superbowl
 8 years ago '04        #240
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
how long before a philly fan stabs the s**t outta some PETA protestor??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy