Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Drunk By Myself said:
Joe Budden should have pulled a gun out and starting shooting everyone...then he'd be a real gangster
and Wu-Tang should have retaliated and everyone should have shot somebody...that way we knew who is real...
and Crooked I should have rolled up and did some old fashion West Coast drive-bys...I wish every rap artist there would have died or shot someone so i knew how real they were.....
cause everyone here on boxden is so hood they would have shot the dude that punched them...and would have fought 50 people if they got punched...man i wish rappers were as hard as the people on boxden
 8 years ago '04        #102
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
All this s**t is entertaining to me. I've been listening to these rappers sell their image for years, and they rarely ever have to show and prove. I rejoice in seeing people get what they ask for, as well as seeing how people react when it's time to live what they rap about...
 08-11-2009, 05:57 PM         #103
Cousin Bang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Royce was just drunk
where the hell you been truth?? I miss hearin "nas lost" "buddens lost"
 8 years ago '04        #104
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1625 1625
 castro13 said:
n*gga get royce d*ck out yo mouth...

must be his weak a.ss brother on boxden taken up for his soft a.ss older sibling LMAO

its not hate, n*ggas in the D DONT f**k wit that clown, period... im jus speakin facts.

smh at royce havin u internet n*ggas brainwashed into thinkin he a "REAL" n*gga
like I said.. the dude in ur signature f**ks with Royce pretty heavy, where is he from? f**kin idiot.. & who in da D, ur wannabe trapstar buddies that preffer a bunch of "I sling crack 24/7 & been in jail most of my life" rap.. n*gga even Trick Trick called Royce the king of the D, why would a n*gga with his kinda respect give Royce that acknowledgement.. oh lemme guess, n*ggas in da D dont f**k with Trick Trick neither? n*gga shut ya house a.ss up

oh & I just have to throw this in there real quick, u the same f**k that said before that Blade Icewood was the king of the D when he was alive.. well Royce did a song with dude sounding like he f**ks with him pretty heavy, but back to what u were saying.. nobody in the D f**ks with him, righhhhhht

Last edited by polorsport2345; 08-11-2009 at 08:40 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #105
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
@ this s**t bein such a big deal. joe said he was better than method man...??? who the f**k cares?? n*ggas say that s**t every day, this n*gga wayne said he was the f**kin best rapper alive how come the wu didnt get mad at that? i know he wasnt addressed directly but deadass this s**t shouldnt of became so serious.

to be honest i think the wu knows that they cannot compete with joe on wax so they took it to the physical, which is lame because the n*gga joe was simply sayin he was a better rapper.

"easier to k!ll n*ggas than it is no to"
 8 years ago '05        #106
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
you bx n*ggas slay me..talk all that s**t about these RAPPERS...but the SECOND you see these RAPPERS you'd be on their left nut...theyd f**k yall n*ggas up if you ever ran your mouth that hard..lmfao..the only internet fools here is you dumb hating n*ggas...get a life
 8 years ago '04        #107
space
space
space
 castro13 said:
oh god, this f**got knows my post history....

yea they f**k with him for RAPPING... um, thats about it.

u gettin kinda offended bro, u must be cool wit the n*gga lol, broke bread?, took you shooping?... clown

ask who's royce round this b**ch.... your gonna hear crickets.

he's mad cuz royce is a drunk nobody who talks about shootin n*ggas and beatin n*ggas the f**k up, but was scared of n*ggas in the work release program at OCJ.

NOW ASK YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER BOUT THAT, f**k n*gga

shut the f**k up.
man I hate dumb irrelevent a.ss n*ggas who speak on bulls**t they heard the next irrelevent a.ss n*gga say, lemme guess u got a boy who went to the same release work program as him & said he was scared cus he read his facial expressions from a distance? n*gga shut the f**k up.. & I know ur history cus u say the same bulls**t on every Royce thread, & what are they supposed to f**k with him for? so basically ur saying that these "SUPPOSED" real credible rappers from Detroit f**k with a fake n*gga cus he raps? u make no f**kin sense, of course the average ignorant n*gga who acts extra street when he's a fake f**k dont f**k with him, and? that means Royce is fake? ok mister super connected Detroit civillian, u respond pretty damn quick on these sites for real "STREET" n*gga

Last edited by polorsport2345; 08-11-2009 at 09:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #108
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Royce is officially the only rapper I believe does the s**t he raps about. Though not ALL of it can be true. Raekwon tried to talk all tough at the beginning about sucking d*ck but then he sounded shook when Royce said that s**t wouldn't have happened if he was there. Raekwon hasn't fought in 30 years and I could have SWORN I heard the sound of a gun when Royce got closer.
 8 years ago '07        #109
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 mt fuji said:
since when is royce a real n*gga??

f**king d12 proved dude was pus*y years ago

s**t happened and nobody did s**t
This n*gga again

5_star_smitty said:
for the record:
ROYCE >>>>>>>>>> 95% of your fav LIVING rappers.
just thought i'd throw that in the mix right quick.

Had to prop you and...

For The Record: theres a lot of cowards posting in here

bgj887 said:
so joe budden started this s**t and he hiding behind the computer while other n*ggas gotta settle his s**t for him
Didn't Rae just take care of Meth work

castro13 said:
LMFAOO....

this n*gga mad cuz Royce is from the BURBS surronding detroit... Oak Park Blvd a.ss n*gga...

ur from boston... stfu n*gga..
I notice its mostly n*ggaz from the D hatin on Royce...how is that when he and few others have been holdin da D down better than feminem
 8 years ago '07        #110
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I bet ghostface would shot joey a fair one
 8 years ago '04        #111
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
royce is a stand up n*gga for real. and i lost a LOT of respect for the Wu, which is ashame because i grew up on them back in 94
 8 years ago '04        #112
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
 klew said:
Royce is officially the only rapper I believe does the s**t he raps about. Though not ALL of it can be true. Raekwon tried to talk all tough at the beginning about sucking d*ck but then he sounded shook when Royce said that s**t wouldn't have happened if he was there. Raekwon hasn't fought in 30 years and I could have SWORN I heard the sound of a gun when Royce got closer.
Thats not raekwon talking in that video. Thats people down with him.
 8 years ago '04        #113
space
space
space
 castro13 said:
LOL.... i respond pretty quick for a "street" n*gga? ...

da f**k u gettin this bulls**t from
bulls**t i heard? how bout know for a fact, once again, u fail.

his card has already been pulled numerous times. just accept that fact that Royce and Joey like takin L's and u find countless amount of ways to defend there L taking .... im done lmao
ok guy, when did I mention Joe? gotdamn ur one delusional f**k
 08-11-2009, 10:10 PM         #114
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darulersback said:
hmmm so the wu plotting on a nicca? i guess method man knew hed lose a rap battle so he had to get his shaolin army to do sneak attacks on budden when NO1 but mickey factz was around? man wu lost all my respect. hope them niccas burn in the gravel pit with they s**tty a.sses and mediocre albums. forreal since when did they become legends individually? besides ghost, gza, and rae maybe meth? i mean FORREAL! As a group they are legendary but individually? Nahhh not in my booki f**ked with the wu back in the day but they r not relevant. f**kin soft a.sses.
Do you think if Budden had challenge Biggie to a f!ght or rap battle Biggie would have excepted? No. So why do you think Rae has to do those things. People that are establish don't have to do anything.

As far as Wu not being relevant, that only on the internet that people say things like this. Wu was one of the main attractions for Rock the Bells for last few years. Yet Slaughter House was on the small stage. Joe Budden can't even sell out a show in his hometown in Jersey. When Rae has a show in New York the line is block long and i am talking about this year. So you tell me who is relevant? Wu is worldwide. No one even heard of Joe Budden globally. Rae has made classics. Where is Budden's Classic album? 20 years from now people will be rocking Rae's and Wu albums can you say the same about Budden? You ask any promoter who would they rather book for a show Slaughter House or Wu and they tell you Wu. Money is made by shows.
 8 years ago '06        #115
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Rhymes4Days said:
Do you think if Budden had challenge Biggie to a f!ght or rap battle Biggie would have excepted? No. So why do you think Rae has to do those things. People that are establish don't have to do anything.

As far as Wu not being relevant, that only on the internet that people say things like this. Wu was one of the main attractions for Rock the Bells for last few years. Yet Slaughter House was on the small stage. Joe Budden can't even sell out a show in his hometown in Jersey. When Rae has a show in New York the line is block long and i am talking about this year. So you tell me who is relevant? Wu is worldwide. No one even heard of Joe Budden globally. Rae has made classics. Where is Budden's Classic album? 20 years from now people will be rocking Rae's and Wu albums can you say the same about Budden? You ask any promoter who would they rather book for a show Slaughter House or Wu and they tell you Wu. Money is made by shows.
Rae still lost respect on this one.
You dont need 6 n*ggas to take beat up someone 140 lbs.
 08-11-2009, 10:13 PM         #116
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
royce is a stand up n*gga for real. and i lost a LOT of respect for the Wu, which is ashame because i grew up on them back in 94
Did you lose respect for Biggie when junior mafia jumped Strang Wonder from OGC? No because you know real is real.
 08-11-2009, 10:20 PM         #117
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
Rae still lost respect on this one.
You dont need 6 n*ggas to take beat up someone 140 lbs.
Have you ever heard of Suge f!ghting a fear one? One guy hit him. If they wanted to jump him they would have.

If you are going into enemy territory are you going to roll by yourself? Or are you going to bring your boys with you? Joe Budden threaten everyone one in Wu when he said, If anyone of them says anything to him. He called everyone out.

If someone called you out and your boys, don't you think if you see the same guy that was talking smack that one of your boys might punch him in the face? So does that mean you are a punk? No of course not.

Last edited by Rhymes4Days; 08-11-2009 at 10:33 PM..
 08-11-2009, 10:30 PM         #118
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Raekwon looked shook? Do you know what Raekwon looks like? He wasn't even there. Plus Raekwon man responds what you mean if would have happen. Notice the tape is cut after someone in Rae's crew responds. You don't know what was said when the camera was off. The fact that Rae man said shows something.

People forget that Wu were the ones out of town and outnumber yet they still did not get touched and got away with punching Budden.
 8 years ago '04        #119
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
Really? Its someone elses problems n life. Yall really defending a dumb situation. I remember one dude saying: its rediculous that one singer is mad cuz another singer said he could sing better than the other. And now the other singer has someone else hit the other singer cuz he said he could sing better than any of the singers that hung with that singer. I.e. Bulls**t. n*ggas b 2 emotional over rapping. The one job as an entertainer where u make a song without playing instruments and rhyme words together 2 make a story. Yep what a hard job to be mad at.
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-11-2009, 11:01 PM         #120
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk all the facts. but why wouldnt you want to surprise someone and why wouldnt you want to be 6 deep going to where they are at. you expect someone to put out a formal announcement they are about to come after you. like this s**t is supposed to go down like westside story.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago