Video: Royce Da 5′9″ Confronting Raekwon’s Camp

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2009, 01:57 PM         #61
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bgj887 said:
so joe budden started this s**t and he hiding behind the computer while other n*ggas gotta settle his s**t for him
basicly lol
 08-11-2009, 02:02 PM         #62
Knocka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
how much anybody want to bet on here..that this same n*gga wouldn't say that to ANY member of the WU BY THEMSELVES.

u a ho just like meth. tryin 2 get n*ggas to co-sign u lol just speak yo mind dawg. u don't always need a yes man. and actually, i wouldn't have gotten anybody to jump someone because they said they're better than me. been outta grade school for awhile now...
 8 years ago '05        #63
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
^isnt that basically what rae did??? he didnt carry out s**t his mans did...
 8 years ago '05        #64
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 bgj887 said:
so joe budden started this s**t and he hiding behind the computer while other n*ggas gotta settle his s**t for him
basically........when was this video shot, i thought Crooked told the homies that wu aint allowed in the city
 08-11-2009, 02:05 PM         #65
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bgj887 said:
Royce has always seemed like a relatively straight forward cat, and that goes a long way.

But honestly, I hope he doesn't stick to this script right here. Bringing those dramatics on behalf of the wrong cat could wind up leaving him quite vulnerable to small-minded people who ain't even involved and just want a little name. f**k around and end up Royce da 4'2", with a future in playing murderball. That would be a god damned shame.
 08-11-2009, 02:05 PM         #66
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
how much anybody want to bet on here..that this same n*gga wouldn't say that to ANY member of the WU BY THEMSELVES.
if anybody is really scared enough not to say anything to somebody else then you aint a manand thats all it boils down to

ill say somethin to anybody....chances are ill be outnumbered or i might get laid out but when the smoke clears ima feel good about myself and people gon know i aint no pishover
 8 years ago '06        #67
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Rhymes4Days said:
They were in LA yet nobody in Wu got touched. If the roles were reversed do you guys think Slaughterhouse would have made it out of New York?
yes

bgj887 said:
Raekwon didnt handle the s**t himself and if meth really put them up to it, then neither did he
 08-11-2009, 02:10 PM         #68
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 84 (39 members and 45 guests)

08-11-2009, 02:14 PM         #69
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
They were in LA yet nobody in Wu got touched. If the roles were reversed do you guys think Slaughterhouse would have made it out of New York?

:dancingcool:
 08-11-2009, 02:16 PM         #70
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dutchbaby said:
Royce has always seemed like a relatively straight forward cat, and that goes a long way.

But honestly, I hope he doesn't stick to this script right here. Bringing those dramatics on behalf of the wrong cat could wind up leaving him quite vulnerable to small-minded people who ain't even involved and just want a little name. f**k around and end up Royce da 4'2", with a future in playing murderball. That would be a god damned shame.
sad but true, aint like i would want somethin to happen to royce, but he needs to fall back
 8 years ago '04        #71
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
Joe Budden should have pulled a gun out and starting shooting everyone...then he'd be a real gangster
and Wu-Tang should have retaliated and everyone should have shot somebody...that way we knew who is real...
and Crooked I should have rolled up and did some old fashion West Coast drive-bys...I wish every rap artist there would have died or shot someone so i knew how real they were.....
cause everyone here on boxden is so hood they would have shot the dude that punched them...and would have fought 50 people if they got punched...man i wish rappers were as hard as the people on boxden

Last edited by Drunk By Myself; 08-11-2009 at 02:21 PM..
 08-11-2009, 02:20 PM         #72
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knocka said:
u a ho just like meth. tryin 2 get n*ggas to co-sign u lol just speak yo mind dawg. u don't always need a yes man. and actually, i wouldn't have gotten anybody to jump someone because they said they're better than me. been outta grade school for awhile now...

damn...knocka done came a knocking, i guess i better find an escape route
 8 years ago '07        #73
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 youngvito18 said:
basically........when was this video shot, i thought Crooked told the homies that wu aint allowed in the city
That was a false statement made up by somebody on the net.
 08-11-2009, 02:31 PM         #74
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
That was a false statement made up by somebody on the net.
That Statement Is Not Allowed To Be False, I Talked With The Homies Already.
 8 years ago '07        #75
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 dutchbaby said:
 08-11-2009, 02:38 PM         #76
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens is b**ch made
 08-11-2009, 02:41 PM         #77
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dutchbaby said:
 8 years ago '04        #78
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 Drunk By Myself said:
Joe Budden should have pulled a gun out and starting shooting everyone...then he'd be a real gangster
and Wu-Tang should have retaliated and everyone should have shot somebody...that way we knew who is real...
and Crooked I should have rolled up and did some old fashion West Coast drive-bys...I wish every rap artist there would have died or shot someone so i knew how real they were.....
cause everyone here on boxden is so hood they would have shot the dude that punched them...and would have fought 50 people if they got punched...man i wish rappers were as hard as the people on boxden

royce - "me and joey we a perfect fit, he likes startin s**t, i like endin s**t." haha i respect royce for confronting them tho. he looks like he's ready to knock someone the f**k out.
 08-11-2009, 02:46 PM         #79
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did i just here somebody say
"neighborhood crip"
NHC
hahah
 8 years ago '05        #80
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
wow so looking at the news i stumbled upon this...

By the way: Method Man giddily announced mid-set, "Joe Budden got his a.ss kicked tonight. No, I'm serious. Look it up on the Internet." The Internet confirms it: last night, someone in Raekwon's entourage swung on Budden after he and Raekwon got into an argument, which stemmed from a dispute between Meth and Budden over ... eh, who cares? Most of these rap beefs are straight outta junior high. Dudes pushing 40 oughtta be above that.
source:

now if the WU was so gangsta...not their hbo entourage...why the f*** didnt he do it his damn self? just because they have stans to do their dirty work and get free wu-wear halloween starter-kits to sneak around that consist of...,
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

,doesnt mean you won meth. it just makes u look like a straight up hoe. once again do yall still respect the wu? rae had nothing to do with it...still didn’t punch him but they r proud of not even polishing buddens eye. gtfo...oh yea and i forgot the complentary
[pic - click to view]

and
[pic - click to view]

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!...SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

Last edited by darulersback; 08-11-2009 at 03:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago