Official Bills vs Titans Game Thread [NFL Hall of Fame Game] (pre-season football)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 The Blueprint˛ said:
:dancingcool:
Eagles record: 0-16 ;)
 08-09-2009, 02:25 AM         #42
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
Eagles record: 0-16 ;)
 8 years ago '07        #43
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:

I got yall at the very least, getting to the 2nd round
 08-09-2009, 02:32 AM         #44
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

I got yall at the very least, getting to the 2nd round
:slap:

Superbowl or bust n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
:slap:

Superbowl or bust n*gga
I dont think yall gonna win the SB
 08-09-2009, 02:33 AM         #46
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahhhhhhh (Deep Breath) Finally Footballs back in our lives.

I'm tired of this lame a.ss Baseball f**kin boring a.ss s**t with too many cheaters using f**kin PED's.

Football then Basketball cant get any better.
 8 years ago '98        #47
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
:iagree: I cant sleep... too pumped for a preseason game. I'm hungry for a boxscore
 08-09-2009, 02:35 AM         #48
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I dont think yall gonna win the SB

You bout to get snuffed like joe budden :lachen001:
 08-09-2009, 02:40 AM         #49
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
:iagree: I cant sleep... too pumped for a preseason game. I'm hungry for a boxscore
Ronnie yall need to make me a mod
 8 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:

You bout to get snuffed like joe budden :lachen001:
I dont

safeties are suspect
your run game is gonna be weak because when Brian goes down (inevitable ) who do yall have?
WR position is still suspect even with Maclin

and I aint hatin or talkin s**t, Im lookin at it from a 'what it takes to get to the SB' type of outlook

and I saw that pic of Joe holdin the ice to his face
 08-09-2009, 02:44 AM         #51
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
Ahh forsure thing ronnie. Since your out in the Aloha state i'm guessing you get to view that good ol' Pro Bowl every year must be a heck of a good scene looking at all the best players in the league go at it.
 08-09-2009, 02:45 AM         #52
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I dont

safeties are suspect
your run game is gonna be weak because when Brian goes down (inevitable ) who do yall have?
WR position is still suspect even with Maclin

and I aint hatin or talkin s**t, Im lookin at it from a 'what it takes to get to the SB' type of outlook

and I saw that pic of Joe holdin the ice to his face
Safeties are suspect? n*gga mikell is an ALL-PRO. f**k that n*gga dawkins he BEEN suspect in pass coverage. Wrs are STRAIGHT. D-Mac had his most yards passing last year since the T.Hoe year. Run game? You aint know? Shady McCoy bout to beast out

but at the pic, hoe buddens stay takin losses. Sick rapper tho
 8 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Safeties are suspect? n*gga mikell is an ALL-PRO. f**k that n*gga dawkins he BEEN suspect in pass coverage. Wrs are STRAIGHT. D-Mac had his most yards passing last year since the T.Hoe year.

but at the pic, hoe buddens stay takin losses. Sick rapper tho
damn I forgot about Mikell

hmm, come to think about it yall could make the SB, running game gotta be consistent though
 08-09-2009, 02:58 AM         #54
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
damn I forgot about Mikell

hmm, come to think about it yall could make the SB, running game gotta be consistent though
Sure the running game needs to be consistant specially with them i think losing correll buckhalter and who knows how westbrook will be running coming off his injuries. I dont think they have a strong enough WR's tho. Desean Jackson will be a threat but who else?
 08-09-2009, 03:02 AM         #55
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoast408 said:
Sure the running game needs to be consistant specially with them i think losing correll buckhalter and who knows how westbrook will be running coming off his injuries. I dont think they have a strong enough WR's tho. Desean Jackson will be a threat but who else?
n*gga buck didnt even get that many carries, he will not be missed reid didnt even use him....but shady mccoy gonna beast.....like i said earlier we run the westcoast offense where rbs and te's have as much to do with passing game as the wrs. Desean, maclin, curtis, and avant. All day
 08-09-2009, 03:07 AM         #56
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
n*gga buck didnt even get that many carries, he will not be missed reid didnt even use him....but shady mccoy gonna beast.....like i said earlier we run the westcoast offense where rbs and te's have as much to do with passing game as the wrs. Desean, maclin, curtis, and avant. All day
Yea but when westbrook got injured he did a damn pretty good job of backin him up. Mccoy your LB? Westcoast offense they have been runnin that havent they? they use westbrook so much with screens n such it usually works to. Yea all those WR's are small they gonna have to use their speed n quickness so there wont be too many deepballs you need that at least 6'4 WR for those. Avant that dudes trash lol.
 08-09-2009, 03:09 AM         #57
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoast408 said:
Yea but when westbrook got injured he did a damn pretty good job of backin him up. Mccoy your LB? Westcoast offense they have been runnin that havent they? they use westbrook so much with screens n such it usually works to. Yea all those WR's are small they gonna have to use their speed n quickness so there wont be too many deepballs you need that at least 6'4 WR for those. Avant that dudes trash lol.
Avant aint trash man, he was the most reliable wr on 3rd downs last year.......

McCoy is our backup rb we drafted....
 08-09-2009, 03:16 AM         #58
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Avant aint trash man, he was the most reliable wr on 3rd downs last year.......

McCoy is our backup rb we drafted....
Alright whatever you say friend. I guess Avant is ok haha. Gonna have to throw a lot of slants with all those Small WR's. Oh ok mccoy forsure he'll be backin up Brian.

No hate here man so dont worry. I really enjoyed watching the eagles play D to be honest with you especially a few years back with Brain Dawkins that f**kin sav makin the big plays they shoulda kept him but ehh guess Denver will enjoy him.

That D was great with dawkins jeremiah trotter, and lito sheppard sheldon brown, and michael lewis just to name a few they shoulda had the patriots in that super bowl tho that D was always fun to watch they had such a strong pass rush as well as secondary. I bet on that super bowl and picked the patriots tho and barely won haha.
 08-09-2009, 03:18 AM         #59
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:

[pic - click to view]

:lachen001:
 08-09-2009, 03:22 AM         #60
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 westcoast408 said:
Alright whatever you say friend. I guess Avant is ok haha. Gonna have to throw a lot of slants with all those Small WR's. Oh ok mccoy forsure he'll be backin up Brian.

No hate here man so dont worry. I really enjoyed watching the eagles play D to be honest with you especially a few years back with Brain Dawkins that f**kin sav makin the big plays they shoulda kept him but ehh guess Denver will enjoy him.

That D was great with dawkins jeremiah trotter, and lito sheppard sheldon brown, and michael lewis just to name a few they shoulda had the patriots in that super bowl tho that D was always fun to watch they had such a strong pass rush as well as secondary. I bet on that super bowl and picked the patriots tho and barely won haha.
I feel you bro....dawkins was thee f**kin man here in philly but we gave him a nice offer but denvers was just too good to pass up....i mean that kind of money he recieved for a almost 40 safety is unheard of...i hope he does well in den but we all know he an eagle for life
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
184 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy