[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1801
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
yea it kinda do seem like that..he just laughs it off idk..
 8 years ago '06        #1802
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
n*gga HE CHALLENGED YOU!!!! how you gon say he dont want it?!?!!? I hate when n*ggas act like that
 08-15-2009, 04:15 AM         #1803
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I LUV WU.... but im so glad joe budden said that s**t about meth. cuz its shown us all the b**ch in the big bad raekwon
 08-15-2009, 04:19 AM         #1804
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
enuff is enuff ... how the f**k u gone get hands layed on dude, then say its not worth it .

i grew up listening to Raekwon.... but hes goin on like a punk.

Edit .. Dry snitchin... how the f**k you run up on some1 in the middle of a live stream then film the s**t. then say dude is dry snitchin.

Last edited by Sir Shiesty; 08-15-2009 at 04:20 AM..
 08-15-2009, 04:21 AM         #1805
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tired with this s**t.raekwon is more pus*y than i thought.if youre a man go in that chamber and bust his a.ss.dont talk s**t like he dont want it and imma do this and how deep your team is and blablaba.stop talkin.make a move.get at him if youre the man...and i swear budden has shown more heart than this old piece of v*gina called raekwon...and i dont even like budden
 8 years ago '06        #1806
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,266 | Props total: 7387 7387
this n*gga talkin bout "enough is enough" after he get his n*gga to swing on somebody...that s**t is funny
 8 years ago '04        #1807
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
You cats is buggin. He already said budden look like the police type. Why keep messing with this bumb. Budden dont know how to keep his mouth shut. Blogging info all over the internet. I agree with rae if they were to do anything else to buddens he would dry snitch the s**t and probably get people arrested.

Last edited by money36; 08-15-2009 at 07:08 AM..
 08-15-2009, 07:14 AM         #1808
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 money36 said:
You cats is buggin. He already said budden look like the police type. Why keep messing with this bumb. Budden dont know how to keep his mouth shut. Blogging info all over the internet. I agree with rae if they were to do anything else to buddens he would dry snitch the s**t and probably get people arrested.

really ?

''I agree with rae if THEY were to do anything else to buddens he would dry snitch''

i put they in cap, kar thats rite Raekwon is way to pus*y to do anything on his own.

budden offered him out and raekwon not man enuff to accept.
 8 years ago '06        #1809
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #1810
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
Which part of West London are you from?
 08-15-2009, 07:30 AM         #1811
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These dudes are living comfortably, they've got money, houses, they're set up.
Now tell me why these smart-dumb n*ggas wanna go and f!ght each other?

Grow the f**k up.
 8 years ago '04        #1812
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,649 | Props total: 23076 23076
rae playing it smart he know how lil n*ggas get down popping off at the mouth then when it go down they pressin charges and get a brother locked up. it ain't about being tough rae is a street dude and buddens is not. Rae know this is not "real beef" where dudes is ready to really get down, and like he said it aint worth it . Buddens is all talk and all about using his mouth, that's how u know dudes ain't really gully.

Now when buddens got punched in they eye why he didnt get down and start swinging then naw he just took it and made a mockery out the s**t walking around with ice and a sling on his arm. now he wanna go one on one with rae, gtfo. Rae know this dude is a clown after that, why would he wanna incriminate himself with someone who ain't on his level of really getting down on that street s**t.

i been in that situation before beat a lil n*gga up for poppin off, dude snitched caught a case, i got off for harrassment, got a restraining order , and never messed with the dude again. some n*ggas is all talk and aint worth going that route with. some of you lil boxden n*ggas wouldn't understand that
 8 years ago '08        #1813
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17033 17033
Tell em Chef, these stans don't realize this situation is a wrap and a b**ch a.ss got his face/shoulder f**ked, sorry stans you will never get to see your boy doing anything about this, it can only go beyond physical now and you do not want to see your fav lame rapper laid out in his best suit, so let it go nothing will ever be done about this your b**ch a.ss rapper can't do anything about it.

Last edited by The N; 08-15-2009 at 08:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1814
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,649 | Props total: 23076 23076
 money36 said:
basically, at the end of the day. u gotta play it smart with these clowns trynna get u locked up.

rae not trynna catch a case for some clown s**t. that lil punch in the face incident catching it on camera was just to test the waters and basically show yall that joe buddens is a clown and all talk. If he was real he would of got down right then and there.
 8 years ago '08        #1815
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Joe had the chance to touch Rae when he and Rae sat down after he got punched. I guess JB stans forgot when this happened. Now this dude gets tough AFTER the tour against the guy who didnt punch him in the first place. Come on man, why are you challenging people on a blog, when you just saw these nyggas? Joe Budden took the L and is trynna punk people on blogs who he was just on tour wit. And whats worse is that he had other group members f!ghting for him, while he dont do nothing. Joe Budden fans are going to far lengths to get their man a "W".
 8 years ago '05        #1816
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4689 4689
jesus christ......joe buddem stans are dillusional.....is this the same joey that CALLED OFF the f!ght a few days ago.......is this the same joey that after getting punched, he apologized, then ran on the internet to video tape himself explaining what happen, talking all humble and then 2 or 3 days later was back on the internet e-thuggin and saying he wanted to f!ght raekwon......only to make a video 2 days after that saying he doesnt want to f!ght raekwon anymore

this the same joey that talked about sending guerillas to catch Ransom slippigng and sending goons to Ransoms home and then AFTER Ransom's homeboy smacked joey's friend up, joey was making a video apologzizing for talking tough and for going out of character and explaining how he isnt in the rap game to get physiclally attacked or have his friends get physically attacked

lol@ rae is scared.....scared of what?? joey.....the n*gga who got beat up by an 18 year old and then goes to say "he lost because they 18 year old kid slammed him on the ground", the same joey who allowed tahiry to get smacked up.....did nothing....made a video laughing about it......then saying "when i see you, you know what it is"

this n*gga is an e-thug......simple and plain......you cant say you want to f!ght rae the 2 days later say the f!ght is off.......joey and his stans are fukkin clowns, i love the n*ggas music but real recognize real.....and joey is and has always been the loud mouth kid who gets his azz beat but stil yip yap about how he gonna do this and that.......n*gga is a pen and pad thug.....the same s**t he rapped against on his first album
 08-15-2009, 09:13 AM         #1817
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
jesus christ......joe buddem stans are dillusional.....is this the same joey that CALLED OFF the f!ght a few days ago.......is this the same joey that after getting punched, he apologized, then ran on the internet to video tape himself explaining what happen, talking all humble and then 2 or 3 days later was back on the internet e-thuggin and saying he wanted to f!ght raekwon......only to make a video 2 days after that saying he doesnt want to f!ght raekwon anymore

this the same joey that talked about sending guerillas to catch Ransom slippigng and sending goons to Ransoms home and then AFTER Ransom's homeboy smacked joey's friend up, joey was making a video apologzizing for talking tough and for going out of character and explaining how he isnt in the rap game to get physiclally attacked or have his friends get physically attacked

lol@ rae is scared.....scared of what?? joey.....the n*gga who got beat up by an 18 year old and then goes to say "he lost because they 18 year old kid slammed him on the ground", the same joey who allowed tahiry to get smacked up.....did nothing....made a video laughing about it......then saying "when i see you, you know what it is"

this n*gga is an e-thug......simple and plain......you cant say you want to f!ght rae the 2 days later say the f!ght is off.......joey and his stans are fukkin clowns, i love the n*ggas music but real recognize real.....and joey is and has always been the loud mouth kid who gets his azz beat but stil yip yap about how he gonna do this and that.......n*gga is a pen and pad thug.....the same s**t he rapped against on his first album

you just shut this WHOLE s**t down lol.
 8 years ago '08        #1818
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
pus*y
 08-15-2009, 09:27 AM         #1819
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ check vitos post
 08-15-2009, 09:36 AM         #1820
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

foreal these budden stans are disgusting
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy