[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1761
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

I updated the thread with the hour long video where Joey says Reakwon is scared to f!ght him, says he wants to box raekwon.

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2009, 02:36 PM         #1762
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
I need somebody to explain to me how what Raekwon did was a pus*y move?

Joe Buddens really got you sissies brainwashed.

This n*gga on video holding a ice pack on his eye, blatantly lieing to you n*ggas and ya accept everything he says like its the 10 commandments.

He said he tried to weave the s**t, and got caught in the shoulder... THEN WHY THE f**k IS HIS EYE SWOLLEN?

But then he claims it was a sucker punch, who the f**k sees a sucker punch coming to the point they can react from it?

Come on man, your idol is a f**king twat, accept it.

Back when I was a Mobb Deep fan I accepted the fact Prodigy was a f**king pus*y. It didnt stop me from listening to his music. But the n*ggas a sucker.

Move on..

You cant storm a n*gga room, tell the n*gga about himself and leave him with a ice pack on his eye, and it be a pus*y move on your part. Its not f**king possible.

If anything all raekwon did was expose this n*gga for the fraud that he is.. making him apologize and s**t. That n*gga probably at home right now laughing his a.ss off, like man that n*gga aint about s**t.

:agreement6: exactly... This n*gga gets punched in the face and completely herbed on camera, yet still somehow comes out the winner in they eyes ... Raekwon is pus*y for approaching a dude who disrespected him and his people numerous times, while Joey is "real" for tucking his tail and apologizing :rolleyes:.. :wtf:
 08-12-2009, 02:42 PM         #1763
yungsteez219  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
:agreement6: exactly... This n*gga gets punched in the face and completely herbed on camera, yet still somehow comes out the winner in they eyes ... Raekwon is pus*y for approaching a dude who disrespected him and his people numerous times, while Joey is "real" for tucking his tail and apologizing :rolleyes:.. :wtf:
nah rae and all those other wu n*ggas pus*y for first of all gettin emotional about another n*gga opinion, second for not lettin meth handle his own biz like a man instead actin like meth is a lil kid or some s**t and third for havin another n*gga swing instead of doin it himself, if rae felt so compelled to do something why he aint do it himself

i dont know bout yall but where im from havin another n*gga do yo dirt for you is pus*y
 8 years ago '04        #1764
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 3574 3574
 TimeIsMoney said:
The f**k you talking about moron? He asked that pus*y Rae to square dance.
Theres your problem right there

If a former crack addict asked me to square dance i too would decline

*waits for butt hurt stans*
 08-12-2009, 02:59 PM         #1765
yungsteez219  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Scumbag said:
Theres your problem right there

If a former crack addict asked me to square dance i too would decline

*waits for butt hurt stans*
yeh but your feelings would get hurt and youd go 6 deep to confront that same former crackhead
 8 years ago '04        #1766
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 3574 3574
 yungsteez219 said:
yeh but your feelings would get hurt and youd go 6 deep to confront that same former crackhead
Riiight
 8 years ago '05        #1767
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
So youre tellin me if Joey had Royce, or some1 affiliated with crook, run up and punch rae in the face, and just stood there taping it instead of actually hitting the dude he had a problem with, you would have the same stance on it? you dudes would 180 so fast and call joey a pus*y...

the fact is, rae had a problem w joey, but instead of confronting hims like a man, he brought a posse, and had one of them punch joe, that by definition is pus*y...
 08-12-2009, 03:09 PM         #1768
yungsteez219  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Scumbag said:
Riiight
yeh you right my bad that aint what happened
 8 years ago '04        #1769
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
people, you guys say the same thing about 50 cent vs game or 50 cent vs anyone else in the industry. Rae is worth alot more than joe and has more $, businesses, etc. Joe has nothing to lose that is why he is doing this. While royce and crooked i are plotting up, joel ortiz is in the back quiet..shook and eating a subway sandwich rae's camp brought him. By the way, rae owns alot of subways in nyc among other businesses. eat that fresh
 08-12-2009, 03:20 PM         #1770
kronik414  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll k!ll me on here....... so first his girl gets punched in the eye, now him? The f**k is going on?
 8 years ago '06        #1771
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 .Hafestos. said:
So youre tellin me if Joey had Royce, or some1 affiliated with crook, run up and punch rae in the face, and just stood there taping it instead of actually hitting the dude he had a problem with, you would have the same stance on it? you dudes would 180 so fast and call joey a pus*y...

the fact is, rae had a problem w joey, but instead of confronting hims like a man, he brought a posse, and had one of them punch joe, that by definition is pus*y...
exactly i've said this before :applause:

u know for a fact if it was budden who did the exact same s**t to Raekwon, the same people trying to justify it right now, would be saying joe is a pus*y for that

it's funny cause their whole life they could've thought doing that type of thing is a pus*y move, but as soon as their favorite rapper does it, they change their whole view on it and force themselves to now feel the complete opposite about it and try to justify to themselves

Last edited by coolio; 08-12-2009 at 04:16 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1772
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,527 | Props total: 17145 17145
 Ny4LiFe said:
n*ggas mad cuz they boyfriend Buddens got snuffed out.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #1773
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,527 | Props total: 17145 17145
 coolio said:
exactly i've said this before :applause:

u know for a fact if it was budden who did the exact same s**t to Raekwon, the same people trying to justify it right now, would be saying joe is a pus*y for that

it's funny cause their whole life they could've thought doing that type of thing is a pus*y move, but as soon as their favorite rapper does it, they change their whole view on it and force themselves to now feel the complete opposite about it and try to justify to themselves
nope, the big difference is Rae wouldn't be a f**king b**ch a.ss about it, he would had throw punches back, he isn't a soft pus*y like your boy. After that he would had send the goonies after all of them and maybe spare Ortiz because he is cool with dude, the other three would be fish food for the WU/Ice Water/ect.

You stupid budden stans don't seem to realize that their is a big difference between Joe and Chef, your boy is a known soft emo b**ch a.ss, you can't say that about Rae.

But anyways this is yet another homo "what if" bulls**t, be f**king realistic about it and realize your b**ch boys wouldn't dare even think about doing that, so its been like 5 days already take your f**king L and move on, their is no Escape Route from this situation, your boy is a b**ch a.ss that the streets/online are laughing at because of this situation. Don't reply back I don't give a f**k what you emotional for joey buddens f**gots have to say, just let reality stand.

Last edited by The N; 08-12-2009 at 04:36 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1774
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 The N said:
nope, the big difference is Rae wouldn't be a f**king b**ch a.ss about it, he would had throw punches back, he isn't a soft pus*y like your boy. \
Dude had every chance to throw a punch, yet stuck a battery in his mans back and sent him in.. delusional a.ss ppl...

8 years ago '06        #1775
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
"anybody who says Raekwon is pus*y is a idiot"

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2009, 05:09 PM         #1776
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
"anybody who says Raekwon is pus*y is a idiot"

[pic - click to view]

nice catch
 8 years ago '08        #1777
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
Damn, where do you guys get your physics powers upgraded at? I wish I had that Professor X s**t...
 8 years ago '06        #1778
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The N said:
nope, the big difference is Rae wouldn't be a f**king b**ch a.ss about it, he would had throw punches back, he isn't a soft pus*y like your boy. After that he would had send the goonies after all of them and maybe spare Ortiz because he is cool with dude, the other three would be fish food for the WU/Ice Water/ect.

You stupid budden stans don't seem to realize that their is a big difference between Joe and Chef, your boy is a known soft emo b**ch a.ss, you can't say that about Rae.

But anyways this is yet another homo "what if" bulls**t, be f**king realistic about it and realize your b**ch boys wouldn't dare even think about doing that, so its been like 5 days already take your f**king L and move on, their is no Escape Route from this situation, your boy is a b**ch a.ss that the streets/online are laughing at because of this situation. Don't reply back I don't give a f**k what you emotional for joey buddens f**gots have to say, just let reality stand.
 deeznutz said:
yeah but raekwon would have fought back and would have never apologized for something he didnt do hands down. wu doesnt get down like that and if the exact same thing happened to rae like i said before you wouldnt even see me on here cause i'd be too embarrassed. and you cant say you dont know that rae wouldnt hit back cause he just would. so would crooked and royce, them dudes would have never let it go down like that.
look at this..both of u wasted ur times writing all that all because u both cant read...i said IF joe was the one to have done the exact sames**t to Raekwon, u two would be calling him a pus*y for it for the simple fact that u'll go against joe budden no matter what the situation is

u both dont believe in most of the s**t u guys are trying to justify, u're only doing it because u dont like budden and wanna be against him no matter what...simple as that

so to u guys it's not about what was done, it's about who did it..u guys base ur "opinions" not on what u truely believe about the situation, but rather on who did it and agreeing with the rapper u like more

basically if Raekwon would've gotten punched and not did s**t, u guys would say he was being smart to not get f**ked up more while outnumber 1 to 6..and Raekwon bringing 6 people for joe budden and having his man punch him, is Raekwon being tough and a gangsta

Last edited by coolio; 08-12-2009 at 06:08 PM..
 08-12-2009, 06:24 PM         #1779
hamzjvd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good God... these buddens stans
 8 years ago '04        #1780
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 .Hafestos. said:

basically. all of this just turned into joe budden fans vs wu tang fans. nobody know what the hell happened except for 8 n!ggas and everybody wanna get their scobby doo on and all that. both sides lost for all this dumb sh!t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago