[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1741
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 A.O.™ said:
if you knew how to read my friend... I said..

I didnt ask for a video of Joe Buddens in a quiet room. You all claim Raekwon denied a f!ght with Joe Budden.

And about Point 1... So if Raekwon DIDNT hit him, why does he want a fair one with Raekwon?

Cause every Wu-Tang artist is cruising the net all day... let alone Joebuddentv like punching n*ggas in the face is something new? this is a big deal for the f**got that got snuffed, than the n*ggas doing the snuffing.... Royce the 5.9 overhyped but did nothing, joe buddens talking s**t now, and did nothing when n*ggas was in his face.

Come on Joe Budden fans.. Its a wrap for son...

I remember back in the days n*ggas said Big was soft cause he never "lyrically" responded back to Pac. And that was on wax, that stupid n*ggas took the streets..

These stupid n*ggas is getting moped up in your face on video, and you still here in your Joe Buddens thong talking about rumors, ignoring the facts.

You're not gettin it...there won't be a tape of a n*gga askin another n*gga to f!ght in person..because that s**t is stupid...if that was the case a n*gga should just swing...and I didn't for a second claim that rae denied a f!ght I said that in person there wouldn't be and words between either of them....and yeah rae didn't hit the n*gga but one of his n*ggas did and more than likely it was with a go ahead from rae...And don't for a second think that them Wu n*ggas aint watchin everything Joe puts on the internet or at least they got some 1 watchin that s**t and tellin them what's goin on...and in closing the n*gga didn't get mopped up he was sittin down and got caught slippin...mopped up would have been them n*ggas stompin that n*gga...which would have been a bigger b**chmove than snuffin a n*gga
 08-12-2009, 12:17 PM         #1742
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
off-topic

my nephew's dad(my sister's ex) is a prison guard, he said big was b**chin when he was booked, like cryin scared to death
guess he aint really have respect
 8 years ago '06        #1743
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
thread starter lost
 8 years ago '05        #1744
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,281 | Props total: 6385 6385
from wat i seen.. rae a pus*y cuz he had some bodygaurd snuff Joey.. den wen Crooked I made the call ( dey was in LA ) dey bounced out.. so its lookn like Rae is tuff when the bodygaurds are around but he dont wanna do a Square Dance cuz he tryn to hav his brother f!ght for him and all typa s**t..

Rae was tryna look hard on vid but instead owned himself..
 8 years ago '05        #1745
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,281 | Props total: 6385 6385
and why would joe and rae be in the same vid after the fact jus Rae aint tryna see dude.. jus like he said on his twitter.. "he chilln.. tryna make a classic" so where all that tuff guy s**t at now dat joey called him out.. thats a b**ch move..

thats like catchn a n*gga off gaurd wita punch on the street.. running and not tryna f!ght that n*gga when he head on want to get at you for sneakin him.. thats a b**ch move thread starter.. and you a b**ch if you dont reconize dat..
 8 years ago '05        #1746
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 824 824
Street n*ggas are ignorant. You cant reason with them, ive been there so many times it just doesnt wash. Knowing man from road, Raekwon very likely DID NOT tell or set up nuthin along the lines of Joe getting punched. It was THAT DUDE who got funny with how Joe was talking at the time. I'd put money on it. Joe Budden has a way of acting that is very snarky and rude. I bet you more than half the violence you hear about on the news involving cats under 30 is because they dont know how to control their tongue. This is the problem with feeding man from road, they cant adjust to orderly conduct. Raekwon aint a pus*y, his man dem are just your typical 'horse steroid cokehead fernando the bull man from road'.
 8 years ago '07        #1747
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I get what the threadstarter is saying. Joe has been the ONLY one speaking on this situation for the past few days. We haven't heard a word from Rae or any other n*gga aside from Mickey Factz. So n*ggas are just taking Joe's word on the whole "n*gga scared to f!ght" thing. Joe said he went looking for Inspectah Deck and that turned out to be a lie. But @ this point none of that matters. Joe got on cam and went all in. So I don't think there's any turning back.
 8 years ago '04        #1748
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
ain't nobody tryin to read your bulls**t, you're like Boxden's village idiot
 08-12-2009, 01:19 PM         #1749
Godfath3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look...Perez Button got what he deserved. He got punched in the EYE..not the shoulder. He lying to you lames. Jus like he lied to you about Deck dissin him and people were booing and leavin the show...a day later a video pops up and everyone is cheering on deck...this dude has lied so many times that he can no longer remain credible.

Why did he deserve it...same reason Perez Hilton deserved to get punched . Talkin s**t. Deck fires shots at him..he keeps his mouth shut n runs on twitter. Lies to his fans about whats going on to save face...then days later makes another video "if anyone fires another diss then it's on"...wtf son? you givin DECK a PASS now? oww how valiant of you joey..right there if im Rae im pissed off. Jus keep your mouth shut joey you said you don't wan no beef but now you got it cuz if u go in the studio then slaughter house is done...wu-tang don't need to pay for beats to walk on yaz...

you guys theink your lyrically nice but what happens when the whole wu family gets in?? then what are you gonna do..you already dropped your album...barely made any sales...your gonna keep being irrelevant ..start more s**t with someonelse..be relevant for a couple weeks then disappear..your a joke to the rap industry..your a legend in your own mind and a hero only on these f**king forums..
 08-12-2009, 01:21 PM         #1750
Bryguy055  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Post the video where hes asking for the fair one, cause I didnt see it.

And who cares who rocked who?

Raekwon said previously "this n*gga look like the type of n*gga to call the cops"

so why he gonna put his hands on him, if he got a goon with him. f**k you think n*ggas keep goons around them with, to get they hands dirty? dumb a.ss.
LoL HANDS DIRTY?!?! The f**k u talkin about. Nobody shootin no body d*ckhead. "ooh i dont wanna f!ght cause i'll go to jail" cop out. EVERYBODY here knows that aint the reason why Rae wont f!ght, aint got s**t to do with "hands dirty". You sound like a b**ch talkin that s**t. Post a video?? All Joe talk about is a "Square Dance".....a FAIR ONE. Illiterate mother f**ker. Its one thing to have "goons" or whatever the f**k you call it, but to get n*ggas to handle s**t that you coulda delt with like MAN is pus*y.
 08-12-2009, 01:25 PM         #1751
Godfath3r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bryguy055 said:
LoL HANDS DIRTY?!?! The f**k u talkin about. Nobody shootin no body d*ckhead. "ooh i dont wanna f!ght cause i'll go to jail" cop out. EVERYBODY here knows that aint the reason why Rae wont f!ght, aint got s**t to do with "hands dirty". You sound like a b**ch talkin that s**t. Post a video?? All Joe talk about is a "Square Dance".....a FAIR ONE. Illiterate mother f**ker. Its one thing to have "goons" or whatever the f**k you call it, but to get n*ggas to handle s**t that you coulda delt with like MAN is pus*y.
son. if joeys were to rat on rae if they got in a f!ght rae wud get charged with a.ssault causing bodily harm...if this is a multiple offence for Rae then there would be jail time involved.

Rae is too old to be f**kin f!ghting..who the f**k wants to see a 40 yr old punch out sum loud mouth kid??? i sure f**king dont. grow the f**k up..i would lose respect for rae if he faught joe buddens..
 8 years ago '04        #1752
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
Why do people STILL fail to realise this simple fact:

It's

BUDDEN

not

BUDDENS
 08-12-2009, 01:50 PM         #1753
Bryguy055  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Godfath3r said:
son. if joeys were to rat on rae if they got in a f!ght rae wud get charged with a.ssault causing bodily harm...if this is a multiple offence for Rae then there would be jail time involved.

Rae is too old to be f**kin f!ghting..who the f**k wants to see a 40 yr old punch out sum loud mouth kid??? i sure f**king dont. grow the f**k up..i would lose respect for rae if he faught joe buddens..
LoL why are we still talkin about cops? Nobody will call the cops. Let it be what it is......you dont wanna see a 40 year old get knocked out and im sure Rae doesn't either which is why We wont see or hear about a fair one. No matter how you look at it Rae is dodgin a f!ght.
 8 years ago '04        #1754
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
HOLY s**t LOL....yall n*ggas k!lling me with this CSI analysis on the situation lol..ya summer been that boring? lol
 8 years ago '08        #1755
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,939 | Props total: 7344 7344
 Nocturnal-One said:

It's

BUDDEN

not

BUDDENS
Why do people fail to realize that most of us just dont give a f**k

and this is coming from a Buddens fan.
 08-12-2009, 01:55 PM         #1756
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:

It's

BUDDEN

not

BUDDENS
why do u STILL fail to realize that we dont give a f**k!!

ol "do-you-wanna-use-spell-check-before-you-send-this-email" a.ss n*gga!!!

f**k you and Joe Buddes........yea i said it, BuddenSSSSSSSSSSS
 8 years ago '07        #1757
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 448 448
Joe is a b**ch for not hitting that big b**ch back he was scared because the guy was bigger than him that’s why he did not f!ght whatever happen to the I only ever fist fought with n*ggas bigger than me bulls**t lies pus*y and anybody saying 6 on 2 I would not fought either is just as whack as Joe b**ch a.ss Hip Hop is dead because of all the Bulls**t I like Joe music but I am not going to protect that bulls**t he pulling I never really listen to Wu Tang but that don’t make me hate Rae I think he set Joe up I just think that but even if he did they did not jump Joe so Joe need to go after that big n*gga first not send 5’9’’ or Crooked I to go after Rae after that Kick Rae a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #1758
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 deeznutz said:
damn i'm even getting exhausted with this. we all need to realize its impossible to reason with budden stans. they are always gonna think they are right and the rest of us are always gonna know they are wrong.
basically this can be said about u aswell...everybody's gonna think they're right and stick to their opinion of it

nobody's gonna change their minds cause of what somebody else said

no right or wrong answers here..just opinions simple as that

not to mention the fact none of us were there and none of us know everything that happened backstage
 08-12-2009, 02:13 PM         #1759
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
Thanks, but Goren coulda did it without you....

[pic - click to view]

too much comedy!:agreement6:
 08-12-2009, 02:25 PM         #1760
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you kiddies are just mad that your favorite rapper got snuffed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago