[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2009, 11:35 AM         #1721
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
hahah thread starter lost.
How? I dont see him talking to Raekwon... I dont see Raekwon in these videos.. I see a f**got n*gga talking about the situation.
 8 years ago '07        #1722
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
Why would you make another thread about this though, with zero fact, OR EVEN hearsay to back your statements up with?
 08-12-2009, 11:37 AM         #1723
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
he kept sayin @raekwonicewater
 08-12-2009, 11:39 AM         #1724
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I DONT SEE RAEKWON IN NONE OF THESE VIDEOS.... I SEE JOE BUDDENS IN HIS ROOM TALKING s**t...
 08-12-2009, 11:41 AM         #1725
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Why would there be a video of joey talking to Rae 1 on 1

if that did happen my n*gga would just jump in and snuff Joe anyway
arent you f**gots claiming he asked for the one on one... I dont see it. You think Ima believe a b**ch a.ss n*gga that just got duffed out, a day or 2 days later talking about he asked for a fair one with raekwon... gtfoh

like I said show me a video of Joe Buddens asking Raekwon for a fair one, and Raekwon declining for me to believe that bulls**t..

This queer n*gga records everything he does, there should be some video.
 08-12-2009, 11:42 AM         #1726
Market  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all 1 really big dude punched Joe Buddens..1 dude

Joe Buddens said he got suckered punch..Raekwon laid no hands on nobody..tha otha guys that were w/ Rae laid no hands on Joe..this is how it went down after the punch

Joe Buddens n Mickey Factz a.ssumed they were going to get jumped..Joe Buddens n Factz got shook as hell..

Rae probably wanted to holla at Buddens..aint no tellin what he wanted to talk to him about.. but when has Rae just ever started jumpin random rap n*ggas after he came out on interviews not wanting to go that route n tha first place???

Joe Buddens got a slick mouth..we see that all on his vlogs..he puts himself out there like that.. whos to say Buddens didn't say somethin slick right there n ONE...repeat ONE dude from tha camp just chin checked his azz n Buddens got his azz shut down for it

now after Rae n tha camp left n tha 1 cats who punched buddens..what happened???

I'll tell u what happened..it wasn't s**t to Rae n them cuz we aint hear s**t from Rae n his group..Buddens was hurt..he was scared s**tless..he aint hit back or nuttin..he also was trying to save face..so

1.He ran to Crooked I and Royce rescue..he cried to them n*ggas..w/ Mickey Factz co-signing..Joe Buddens to Crooked n Royce "yo it was 6 n*ggas who jumped me well 5 otha n*ggas were around but 1 really big n*gga that equals 6 n*ggas put together punched my azz back to reality" Mickey Factz "Yeah yeah yeah I was there I seen it all 6 n*ggas *shakin scared s**tless"

2.Royce n Crooked I taking Buddens side confronts tha gang behind stage..*budden somewhere n tha dressin room crying scared to come out*..Crooked I started talking on some "there n my backyard there not allowed bulls**t" "Royce knows he's in LA so he confronts them"..Rae crew is all peaceful n lettin him know tha situation

conclusion: I dont think Rae was starting s**t at all..he probably came at Buddens on some Older head speaking to a younger cat and Buddens talked out tha side of his neck..n 1 big n*gga chin checked his azz for doing so..Rae n tha rest of tha crew co-signed it but didn't lay a hand on Buddens..Buddens felt like Rae had it planed..when a gang of cats around n u get beat up by one of tha cats n tha gang..when nobody else was around ur going to make up a lie n say some s**t like "I was jumped by 6 n*ggas"

Nasir Buddens aka Joe Budden losing like a mothafukka
And for some reason this d*ck is actin like he was actually there...delete this thread, get a life bum. You weren't there so stop speculatin and drawin your own story up..
 8 years ago '05        #1727
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
He's not talking to his mans or slaugterhouse. The video is directed toward Rae. Why wud he make a video with him ACTUALLY talking to Rae?
 8 years ago '06        #1728
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 A.O.™ said:
arent you f**gots claiming he asked for the one on one... I dont see it. You think Ima believe a b**ch a.ss n*gga that just got duffed out, a day or 2 days later talking about he asked for a fair one with raekwon... gtfoh

like I said show me a video of Joe Buddens asking Raekwon for a fair one, and Raekwon declining for me to believe that bulls**t..

This queer n*gga records everything he does, there should be some video.
If this aint a n*gga askin another n*gga to throw hands I don't know what is
 08-12-2009, 11:45 AM         #1729
Market  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I DONT SEE RAEKWON IN NONE OF THESE VIDEOS.... I SEE JOE BUDDENS IN HIS ROOM TALKING s**t...
Just like you're in this room talking s**t....so who lost, you or budden.....I say......YOU!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #1730
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Kjizzle03 said:
point-blank-period

& these vids been circulating for like 3 days now
 08-12-2009, 11:48 AM         #1731
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think i'ma take a boxden break for like a week.....non sensical s**t is at an all time high...
 08-12-2009, 11:48 AM         #1732
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
He's not talking to his mans or slaugterhouse. The video is directed toward Rae. Why wud he make a video with him ACTUALLY talking to Rae?
So how you know Rae declined?

Kjizzle03 said:
So is punching a n*gga in the face so whats your point?

Market said:
Just like you're in this room talking s**t....so who lost, you or budden.....I say......YOU!!!!
But my eye isn't swollen

See how stupid you groupies look
 8 years ago '06        #1733
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 A.O.™ said:
So is punching a n*gga in the face so whats your point?
Did rae hit that n*gga...Point 1

Point 2 is that you started a thread wanting to see a video of a n*gga doin sumthin...thinkin that there was no such video...then n*ggas pop up with a video and you lookin kind of funny... now you want the n*gga to be in rae face talkin to him...when it's obivious that when they are face to face there aint gonna be no talkin by either of them
 8 years ago '07        #1734
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328

[pic - click to view]

Rae said he's chillin'....not f**kin' with all the bulls**t....

Last edited by Verse; 08-12-2009 at 12:10 PM..
 08-12-2009, 12:04 PM         #1735
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
Did rae hit that n*gga...Point 1

Point 2 is that you started a thread wanting to see a video of a n*gga doin sumthin...thinkin that there was no such video...then n*ggas pop up with a video and you lookin kind of funny... now you want the n*gga to be in rae face talkin to him...when it's obivious that when they are face to face there aint gonna be no talkin by either of them
if you knew how to read my friend... I said..

Not Joe Buddens talking to his mans, not Joe buddens talking to Slaughterhouse..

But Joe Buddens talking to Raekwon lets shoot 5.

If not stop claiming, if no video exist, then stop trying to defend your girlfriend.
I didnt ask for a video of Joe Buddens in a quiet room. You all claim Raekwon denied a f!ght with Joe Budden.

And about Point 1... So if Raekwon DIDNT hit him, why does he want a fair one with Raekwon?

point-blank-period

& these vids been circulating for like 3 days now
Cause every Wu-Tang artist is cruising the net all day... let alone Joebuddentv like punching n*ggas in the face is something new? this is a big deal for the f**got that got snuffed, than the n*ggas doing the snuffing.... Royce the 5.9 overhyped but did nothing, joe buddens talking s**t now, and did nothing when n*ggas was in his face.

Come on Joe Budden fans.. Its a wrap for son...

I remember back in the days n*ggas said Big was soft cause he never "lyrically" responded back to Pac. And that was on wax, that stupid n*ggas took the streets..

These stupid n*ggas is getting moped up in your face on video, and you still here in your Joe Buddens thong talking about rumors, ignoring the facts.
 08-12-2009, 12:04 PM         #1736
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe yall think a fat out of shape SLOW punches throwin n*gga like Rae could actually beat Budden in a one on one f!ght?

Rae would get tired in 30 seconds... BE REAL
 08-12-2009, 12:12 PM         #1737
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:

I didnt ask for a video of Joe Buddens in a quiet room. You all claim Raekwon denied a f!ght with Joe Budden.

And about Point 1... So if Raekwon DIDNT hit him, why does he want a fair one with Raekwon?

Cause every Wu-Tang artist is cruising the net all day... let alone Joebuddentv like punching n*ggas in the face is something new? this is a big deal for the f**got that got snuffed, than the n*ggas doing the snuffing.... Royce the 5.9 overhyped but did nothing, joe buddens talking s**t now, and did nothing when n*ggas was in his face.

I remember back in the days n*ggas said Big was soft cause he never "lyrically" responded back to Pac. And that was on wax, that stupid n*ggas took the streets..

These stupid n*ggas is getting moped up in your face on video, and you still here in your Joe Buddens thong talking about rumors, ignoring the facts.
well...this is as far into this whole issue as i will go...but common sense should tell you that a bodyguard/goon/whatever you wanna call it wouldn't have a job without the entertainer or rapper, in this case...so seeing as how he brought the n*ggas there..probably to accompany him to serve as the muscle and say somethin w/o sayin it.......i'd think his issue would be with Raekwon...just sayin... ...and i mean...my understanding has always been...you don't talk to the footsoldiers in a n*gga movement in any type of situation...you address they bosses...the n*ggas that roll w/ they boss is only gon do as they told cuz that's the n*gga that's breakin bread w/ them...so if Raekwon wasn't on s**t...he easily coulda went to the n*gga solo or just told n*ggas to be easy...

Last edited by YoungGQ; 08-12-2009 at 12:16 PM..
 08-12-2009, 12:12 PM         #1738
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
I can't believe yall think a fat out of shape SLOW punches throwin n*gga like Rae could actually beat Budden in a one on one f!ght?

f**k you think they gonna do box?

You ever see 2 people f!ght?
 8 years ago '07        #1739
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Lex Lossis said:

lol plus he's like 5'2
 8 years ago '04        #1740
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 A.O.™ said:

off-topic

my nephew's dad(my sister's ex) is a prison guard, he said big was b**chin when he was booked, like cryin scared to death
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy