[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2009, 09:48 AM         #1701
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
Why Raw scared to throw the hands 1 on 1?
f**k you talking about clown? You know for a fact Buddens asked for a Fair one, or you just going off what the dude holding a ice pack to his eye said to a video camera.

Grow up Peter Pan.
 8 years ago '07        #1702
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5328 5328
 YoungGQ said:
...the only thing weaker than the actual situation...is n*ggas who have nothin to do w/ it but are steadily speculatin....
Fleetwood FTW.....
 8 years ago '07        #1703
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 A.O.™ said:
f**k you talking about clown? You know for a fact Buddens asked for a Fair one, or you just going off what the dude holding a ice pack to his eye said to a video camera.

Grow up Peter Pan.

budden has just finally got checked for his bulls**t talk, he continues to be stupid over his buddentvs and s**t, seems like he has a death wish, maybe hes tryin to get k!lled and then ppl would start the famous "ah, budden was the goat" and s**t....
 8 years ago '05        #1704
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Peter pan budden gets beat up in his own hood thrown through the window of Crown Fried on Communipaw Av and still think he gangsta.

That n*gga wouldnt last 20 mins in philly.

Its the Angel Dust. He's apparantly still smoking that dip.
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-12-2009, 10:20 AM         #1705
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
He's not obligated to f!ght Joe. That's not something you challenge somebody to anyway. It's just something that happens. If it happens then it happens, if it don't then it don't. It's not a challenge or contest. Either way, this whole thing was blown out of proportion. But I'm not surprised that he did get hit. Joe does tend to run his mouth a bit too much. You can't say whatever about anybody, just because you think you can get away with it. And not expect consequences to come of that.
Throwing the hands coming from a chicks perspective?
 08-12-2009, 10:22 AM         #1706
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:

Grow up Peter Pan.
The f**k you talking about moron? He asked that pus*y Rae to square dance.
 8 years ago '08        #1707
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
Raekwon is still a pus*y. Whether you type a 3 page essay or not. DOnt make no difference.
 08-12-2009, 10:25 AM         #1708
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Raekwon is still a pus*y. Whether you type a 3 page essay or not. DOnt make no difference.
this.
 8 years ago '05        #1709
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
There is nothing about this whole situation that makes Raekwon a pus*y.

Aint none of you guys had a heated argument with someone and one of your boys has punched the kid who you're arguing with??....even if you didnt want to handle it like that. If Budden had been punched and rae and the 4 then started jumpin in then i would say thats weak from Rae.

The queston isnt why aint raekwon 'square dancing with joe budden...the queston is why is Joe Buddn callin out Rae and not the big dude who punched him the face????....someone answer me that cos that the motherfu(ker I would want to f!ght.
 08-12-2009, 10:48 AM         #1710
yungsteez219  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of y'all super thugs on here is hilarious, how is a n*gga outta line or talkin to much by statin an opinion, so I guess by y'all logic every n*gga on boxden needs to be chin checked for talkin to much. And in my OPINION rae and his crew is all pus*y for that s**t. These n*ggas gettin homotional bout what another n*gga said another n*gga
 8 years ago '06        #1711
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
he might not usually be a pus*y but what he did was a pus*y a.ss move

the thing is the people trying to defend it KNOW it was a pus*y move so they feel obligated to write essays as if they were there trying to justify it
 08-12-2009, 11:20 AM         #1712
Bryguy055  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres what people seem not to grasp. Rae had a problem with Joe, but got another n*gga to rock him. All that "On my kids nobody shouldnt have gotten touch" bulls**t. They got this man 6 against 2 and the biggest n*gga in the squad hooked him. If i had a personal beef against somebody in this room and there was a live stream where you all can watch our altercation but I get a friend thats on some Body Builder s**t to do the work then what would you all call me? Joe asked Rae for a fair one.... Rae is declining. Some can call it a b**ch move....I can't even sugar coat it. I been a Wu-tang fan for a minute, don't really like Joe too much I personally think he talks to much but on Rae's part s**t is lookin mighty suspect.
 08-12-2009, 11:26 AM         #1713
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
he might not usually be a pus*y but what he did was a pus*y a.ss move

the thing is the people trying to defend it KNOW it was a pus*y move so they feel obligated to write essays as if they were there trying to justify it
I need somebody to explain to me how what Raekwon did was a pus*y move?

Joe Buddens really got you sissies brainwashed.

This n*gga on video holding a ice pack on his eye, blatantly lieing to you n*ggas and ya accept everything he says like its the 10 commandments.

He said he tried to weave the s**t, and got caught in the shoulder... THEN WHY THE f**k IS HIS EYE SWOLLEN?

But then he claims it was a sucker punch, who the f**k sees a sucker punch coming to the point they can react from it?

Come on man, your idol is a f**king twat, accept it.

Back when I was a Mobb Deep fan I accepted the fact Prodigy was a f**king pus*y. It didnt stop me from listening to his music. But the n*ggas a sucker.

Move on..

You cant storm a n*gga room, tell the n*gga about himself and leave him with a ice pack on his eye, and it be a pus*y move on your part. Its not f**king possible.

If anything all raekwon did was expose this n*gga for the fraud that he is.. making him apologize and s**t. That n*gga probably at home right now laughing his a.ss off, like man that n*gga aint about s**t.
 08-12-2009, 11:28 AM         #1714
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bryguy055 said:
Heres what people seem not to grasp. Rae had a problem with Joe, but got another n*gga to rock him. All that "On my kids nobody shouldnt have gotten touch" bulls**t. They got this man 6 against 2 and the biggest n*gga in the squad hooked him. If i had a personal beef against somebody in this room and there was a live stream where you all can watch our altercation but I get a friend thats on some Body Builder s**t to do the work then what would you all call me? Joe asked Rae for a fair one.... Rae is declining. Some can call it a b**ch move....I can't even sugar coat it. I been a Wu-tang fan for a minute, don't really like Joe too much I personally think he talks to much but on Rae's part s**t is lookin mighty suspect.
Post the video where hes asking for the fair one, cause I didnt see it.

And who cares who rocked who?

Raekwon said previously "this n*gga look like the type of n*gga to call the cops"

so why he gonna put his hands on him, if he got a goon with him. f**k you think n*ggas keep goons around them with, to get they hands dirty? dumb a.ss.
 08-12-2009, 11:30 AM         #1715
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not Joe Buddens talking to his mans, not Joe buddens talking to Slaughterhouse..

But Joe Buddens talking to Raekwon lets shoot 5.

If not stop claiming, if no video exist, then stop trying to defend your girlfriend.
 8 years ago '06        #1716
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 MissLoveOne said:
He's not obligated to f!ght Joe. That's not something you challenge somebody to anyway. It's just something that happens. If it happens then it happens, if it don't then it don't. It's not a challenge or contest. Either way, this whole thing was blown out of proportion. But I'm not surprised that he did get hit. Joe does tend to run his mouth a bit too much. You can't say whatever about anybody, just because you think you can get away with it. And not expect consequences to come of that.
:agreement6::applause:
 8 years ago '05        #1717
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #1718
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5328 5328

[video - click to view]

There you go .....

Last edited by Verse; 08-12-2009 at 11:36 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1719
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
hahah thread starter lost.
 08-12-2009, 11:35 AM         #1720
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see him talking to Raekwon...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy