[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1661
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 5262 5262
Royce confronts Reakwon's team....
 8 years ago '05        #1662
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Verse said:
Royce confronts Reakwon's team....
royce :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #1663
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 DocHollywood13 said:
One thing ya'll don't seem to understand. Running up on someone with dudes in the squad who don't care will get you shot. So just seeing Rae and swinging is a no go unless your ready for shots fired from both sides.

With that said if you do want a fair one the only way is to let your intentions be known as " callin out the other individual ". As to why not swing when it was happeneing in the first place. ehhh who knows (Money, Future shows at risk, Others in the room) Business wise very smart move. Internet tough guy cred bad move.

Pesonally I don't give a F if dude gets knocked out. Not my problem I just like his music. What I find funny is alot of you same dudes Like/Love 50 he was shot what 9 times and did nothing but that was considered Gangsta..
Getting beat up and not f!ghting back is completely different from getting shot 9 times and not f!ghting back.

Joe never shot no one.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #1664
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 5262 5262
^Royce suggested they start the group, not Joe....
 8 years ago '05        #1665
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
 murdamurda said:
Getting beat up and not f!ghting back is completely different from getting shot 9 times and not f!ghting back.

Joe never shot no one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Your right. Someone tried to end 50's life he did nothing. Joe got punched and did nothing. I don't know about you but some one threating my life is way worst than a punch and waaay more of a cause to react.. What you think?

Last edited by DocHollywood13; 08-11-2009 at 11:40 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1666
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 deeznutz said:
^^^ now thats how its done coolihoe

no computers, no distance where your safe (your house) no twitter messages etc

you confront the situation no matter what might happen. I respect royce for that.

COOLIHOE:

notice how calm royce looks? hes not pale nor is he shaking. take notes little youngin
holy s**t u've gotta be the dumbest inbred on here

how is royce going to confront Raekwon with some people the same as joe being in his room and having 6 guys run in on him outta nowhere? lmao u're trying way too hard Derek and sounding stupid as f**k

Last edited by coolio; 08-11-2009 at 11:45 AM..
 08-11-2009, 11:50 AM         #1667
equila  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys keep dreaming in fantasy land of fair ones,meanwhile in hoods across the usa people are getting dumped on. fair ones dont exist anymore. except for white boys.
whats the point of a fair one,to prove you a man? where is that in the art of war?
only fair ones are for sport, in war nothing is fair.
 8 years ago '04        #1668
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i had the s**t runnin while playin that ufc game (s**t is hot by the way)

the whole thing is him basically askin for a fair one. he says he didnt even wanna do it this way (thru the media/net) but its the only way he thinks it'll happen since rae is "so worried about his image to his fans". hes sayin the s**t people always saqid about rappers, & that is, everything they do/say is for the cameras. he's saying nobody would even have to know it happened.

all the s**t about him vs 6, is crazy. ya'll lyin to urself if u really act like u would just go all out & try ur best. U WILL NOT WIN THAT

yall watch too much youtube wit s**t like "1 skinhead takes on 6 black guys" type of s**t (lol, i know yall seen that s**t)
 08-11-2009, 11:53 AM         #1669
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe crying for an hour on the internet, n*gga is just pus*y
 8 years ago '04        #1670
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 equila said:
you guys keep dreaming in fantasy land of fair ones,meanwhile in hoods across the usa people are getting dumped on. fair ones dont exist anymore. except for white boys.
whats the point of a fair one,to prove you a man? where is that in the art of war?
only fair ones are for sport, in war nothing is fair.
how old r u???

this isnt kids, this is 2 grown men. grown men have fair ones

only reason to not shoot a fair one is because one person is either scared, or his team is scared their boy will lose & it'll make them look bad.
 08-11-2009, 12:03 PM         #1671
equila  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe your too old and dont adapt , this aint the 80s anymore,
bosses dont f!ght, imagine asking diddy or jayz for a fair one,never,
and if they did,id be disappointed in them.

the game has changed,either you change with it,or you can put out your hands up for a fair one , while dude extends their hand out to you,aswell as his piece.

casper said:
how old r u???

this isnt kids, this is 2 grown men. grown men have fair ones

only reason to not shoot a fair one is because one person is either scared, or his team is scared their boy will lose & it'll make them look bad.
 08-11-2009, 12:05 PM         #1672
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This went from hip-hop to WWE to straight up BET reality show/soap opera stuff in less than a week.
 08-11-2009, 12:06 PM         #1673
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rae handled it like a don, Joey still crying on the net about it.
 8 years ago '06        #1674
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 killa G said:
crooked i can't spell slaughter house, i talked to his third grade teacher already
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 8 years ago '06        #1675
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 deeznutz said:
what would you know about confronting anybody you stay at home reppin alls you have to do is keep the door locked and call the police. dont talk about something you dont understand coolihoe-mo
do u honestly say these things expecting me to be insulted by them? oh no somebody who's never met me is telling me what i do in my life

come on Derek u gotta come harder than that (pause) :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #1676
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Fishfood joey continues to make an a.ss of himself. He needs to chill out with the square dance reference It sounds so stupid. Imagine someone asking john gotti for a square dance because they were punked from someone from his crew.
 8 years ago '08        #1677
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Rae handled it like a don, Joey still crying on the net about it.

Originally Posted by JeeQ View Post
Joe is one of those guys who gets laid out. Then way later after the fact tries to act all hardbody and put on the tough guy act. "Ya Ya, if he didn't sucker punch me, you know, I would've whooped all 6 of them!"
Read that Buddenites, real talk has been spoken! to you E-lawyer a.ss stans, 4 days later still

trying to find your b**ch a.ss hero rapper an Escape Route out of him being a b**ch a.ss

f**king pathetic

Last edited by The N; 08-11-2009 at 07:49 PM..
 08-11-2009, 08:02 PM         #1678
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
running up on a n*gga 6 deep is a hoe move and proves nothing

However

Watching joe explain this with an ice pack on his eye was still hilarious. Also I would have never apologized.

But even more comical are these boxden couch potatoes talking s**t about joe budden. Most of you n*ggas are extra soft.
 8 years ago '04        #1679
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
Damn yall still debating this. I guess u care that much
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #1680
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The N said:
Read that Buddenites, real talk has been spoken! to you E-lawyer a.ss stans, 4 days later still

trying to find your b**ch a.ss hero rapper an Escape Route out of him being a b**ch a.ss

f**king pathetic
this n*ggas still here? n*gga u define pathetic. keep suckin raekwons d*ck n*gga im sure hed be happy a n*gga who has no a.ssociation with him cares so much to die in his honor
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
57 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy