[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2009, 07:11 AM         #1641
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vlogger 39 up, 31 down love it hate it

An internet diary writer. Or more accurately, a whinging, wining, insecure, sympathy-craving, self-indulgent, self-important, over-privileged 'feeling: meh' scum of the internet/universe.
'Welcome back to my blog, fellow blogger!!1! Today I'm feeling like the world is terrible and I just can't seem to find my place in it. Also, I think everyone hates me. I'm feeling a bit meh tbh. And to top it all, I think I'm coming down with a snuffly-cold!'

08-11-2009, 07:16 AM         #1642
Rhymes4Days  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gotdemthangz said:
joe budden might be a pus*y for getting punched and not f!ghting 6 dudes.. i guess if you are retarded...

but at the same time, he is calling raekwon out to a fair one and rae is b**ching out now.. that guy wouldnt have punched joe if it werent for rae trying to be a tough guy
Have you ever heard of Biggie f!ghting a fair one? No, because people like that have already got theirs. Suge never gave anyone a fair one. Yet no one calls these people out. Rae already got his. You guys keep on believe this internet stuff.
 08-11-2009, 07:20 AM         #1643
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
Only fact is joe budden had a bag of ice on his eye.
Posted via Mobile Device
ooh, clever you.
 08-11-2009, 07:23 AM         #1644
Rhymes4Days  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
i dont see anything wrong with wanting a fair one with a pus*y that's supposed to be so tough

it's cool to run up on somebody 6 on 1 and have Vicera punch him but it's not cool to f!ght 1 on 1?

he said Raekwon said he'd give him a fair one that day..so why not follow through with it...
Budden had his chance. Rae already did his thing. When Budden saw him again all he had to do is run on him to f!ght him. He didn't have to ask.

If that was you would you ask someone to get a fair one if you were with your boys and saw the same dudes that punched you? No you probably run on them and that only would cause that guy to f!ght back. This guy is running his mouth two days after the fact when Rae is gone. We don't even know if it is true.
 8 years ago '07        #1645
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i dont see how budden stans can defend this one
 8 years ago '07        #1646
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
What'd I miss?
 8 years ago '04        #1647
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
LOL do grown men really making up names about artists, like calling Joey...Hoey? lol...i'm skimming this thread and it's hard for me to believe a lot of you are even out your mid teens lol
 8 years ago '04        #1648
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
^if anything, maybe u swing once, after that u just gotta block......otherwise ur a.ss is going to be hospitalized

i got jumped by 30 heads once.....i threw one punch and one elbow (to the guy holding me).....and then i just tried to block everything else so they could only get in body shots....

when there's more than 1-2 people, it's too much.....ur not gonna win, so there is no point in trying to f!ght......u just block.....and in this case, Joey got hit & didn't have to block cuz nobody else tried to tag him......

but let's say he swung back......he'd be in the hospital right now.....no doubt......cuz the other 5 guys would have jumped right on him......

instead, he decided to let it go & get them next time......which was a smart decision, even though it might not be the popular one.....

i don't really like Joey.....i'm just speakin truth.....

and why hasn't ANYONE that Joey has challenged to a f!ght, brought that s**t to him 1 on 1??........

nobody ever accepts the challenge.....

yet, u jump him & ur a tough guy.....smh
 8 years ago '05        #1649
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 GreatWhites said:

i got jumped by 30 heads once.....i threw one punch and one elbow (to the guy holding me).....and then i just tried to block everything else so they could only get in body shots....

why they jump you dawg
 8 years ago '06        #1650
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
damn put all ur ideas in one post..ur novels are long enough i dont need to be quoting 20 posts on top of that

deeznutz said:
theres footage of deck finishing his set and of him walking around the venue hours after she yelled f**k mouse. hoey said he ran away and hoey said he was chasing him around the park which you believe when in fact its not true

once again, where's the footage? YOU heard it from Deck so u took it as fact which is the same s**t u're trying to get at me for..stop talking about this footage and show me..until then this footage doesn't exist..sorry

i love how joe budden d*ckriders have selective reading abilities. answer the question you f**kin dummy. where did you hear that rae didnt want to f!ght hoey? whats your source? because they didnt f!ght 2 hours after hoey's second blog? just answer and quit avoiding the question for the sake of your man crush.

everything you say is joey said this and i heard from joey. hop off his nuts theres 2 sides to every story and just because hoey has been blogging non stop read that? BLOGGING!
if Raekwon really wanted to f!ght him 1 on 1..he would've done it from the get go instead of showing up with 6 people just to confront him like a pus*y

you are by far the biggest hoey d*ckrider on this forum and possibly in the entire world. so you believe he chased inspectah deck around??? REALLY?

joey the type of dude in prison that if 4 big dudes approached him he'd personally guide their d*cks in his a**holes direction to avoid a beatdown and you've shown us all you'd do exactly just that and apoligize after for not moaning as loud.
so me defending an opinion thats in favor of joey makes me a d*ckrider huh? so by ur own logic, u defending the wutang make u a d*ckrider as well..and that's 9 d*ck u riding..u lose Derek

btw u're in every joey thread so u're a joey d*ckrider too right? :greetings10:

deeznutz said:
the bolded line is exactly why hoey and his groupies lose. alls i want you to do is admit in words that if you were approached by 6 dudes that no matter what you wouldnt do anything. you would shut your mouth and just take whatever they had for you. cause thats what it boils down to being a man or taking your L for the sake of not getting beat up. all your arguments just make you look like more of a b**ch. i dont care if theres 10 guys. if one of them punches me in the face survival mode switches on. as you said they went in there to "jump him" so if you felt you were gonna get jumped and someone set it off you'd just sit back and do nothin. matter of fact you'd actually apoligize no matter how you spin it you've admitted to all of this and you co-sign not defending yourself. just admit it all budden fans from here on out will not do anything if you bring more than one person around them. i could bring 2 of my boys around you and that gives me a pass to kick you around, p!ss on you, take your wallet, f**k your sister and whatever i felt like cause your just gonna sit there shook thats weak to me not you
no matter how hard u try to spin it, Raekwon felt the need to have 6 people to confront joey..it doesnt matter how hard u dont wanna believe it, it's what happened

6 vs 1 and all they did was give him a little knot

wutang clan aint nothin to f**k with!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1651
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
why they jump you dawg
it was sum drug bulls**t, they thought i was a cop....then noticed i wasnt, so they let me have a beating for like 15min then they bounced
 8 years ago '08        #1652
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
I think it's funny how the word "Budden stan" gets thrown around here.

When there's a dude with 150 post in this thread calling other people stans.

I'm a stan for liking his music but you're the realist for replying 150 times telling people why Budden lost, ok.
 8 years ago '06        #1653
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
the funny thing is u can tell Derek knows that 6 vs 1 was a pus*y move even though he's trying to justify it

that's why he's desperately trying the old "oh if u guys dont agree that means u guys are pus*y in real life" s**t

Last edited by coolio; 08-11-2009 at 08:48 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1654
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
reppin "my house"

of course you rep your house coolihoe-mo cause thats where your safest. no ones gonna test your heart there right?

COOLIHOE-MO
yes yes of course i rep my house cause that's where im safest and i dont have to be scared of thugs like u while in here

anyways Derek u're like a 30 year old failed producer who begs people to rap over his beats on craigslist..that might tell u why i always seem to be laughing at u and any attempt u make trying to diss me

i couldn't even imagine being 30 and infatuated with a man i claim to hate
 8 years ago '06        #1655
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
lol your just mad.

i couldnt even imagine taking a shot in the face dry and apoligizing and then going online 2 days later acting like king kong. face it your man took it dry case closed. as long as you admitted to being a hoe and not swinging back i'm content with that answer. some people have heart and some dont thats just it. i feel bad for you though COOLIHOE
 deeznutz said:
i'm 28 too so i'm sorry about that. these arguments just show our age difference. i keep saying the younger generation of kids nowadays are weak. COOLIHOE
damn two replies for the same post and im the one that's mad

also it's "you're" ..you're 30, u should know that and shouldn't need one of us weak younger generation people to teach u how to spell :applause:

as long as you admitted to being a hoe and not swinging back i'm content with that answer
show me where i "admitted" that and ill never post in here again

im guessing u admitted that u would never f!ght 1 on 1 but u would only f!ght if u outnumbered whoever u were f!ghting..damn Derek u condoning pus*y moves cause you're a pus*y :eek:
 8 years ago '06        #1656
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
you co-signed taking it dry = your pus*y
oh u skipped over a few points there Derek

also i turned 21 this year :greetings10:

like i said, i couldnt imagine being 30 and spending my time researching and hating and dedicating so much energy to a man i claim to hate
 8 years ago '08        #1657
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Joe Buddens wasnt tough when he got socked. Its a little too late to talk shyt, Joe has collected 3 L's in this situation. The first L for getting punched, the second time for not getting tough until 24 hours later when Crooked backed him up, and third for trynna talk s**t AFTER the tour. The motherf**king tour is over, and he on youtube challenging people he just saw not too long ago. Sorry stans, you cant save this n*gga today. If he was so tough, he would have fought Rae 1 on 1 saturday after he and Rae sat down and talked when he got rocked. You internet soldiers gonna forget that he and Rae spoke?
 8 years ago '05        #1658
Meeko 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
Fact is Joey has an album about to drop and the Wu haven't been relevant in years. The Wu died with Old Dirty. Old non working mad sittin' on the stoop a.ss n*ggaz get upset about Joey spitting the truth. This won't do a thing but help Joey's album sales.
 8 years ago '06        #1659
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
nope you co-signed taking it dry. i'm done your true colors have been exposed. you said joey didnt f!ght back because there were more than 1 guy so he took the shot simple and plain. i dont understand why your back peddling coolihoe. i'm done i cant win against you when you admit to catching a fade out of fear or pain. i'm done bye bye coolihoe pus*yclot
making up things to give yourself a reason for leaving a losing argument :applause:

i see right through u Derek
 8 years ago '05        #1660
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
One thing ya'll don't seem to understand. Running up on someone with dudes in the squad who don't care will get you shot. So just seeing Rae and swinging is a no go unless your ready for shots fired from both sides.

With that said if you do want a fair one the only way is to let your intentions be known as " callin out the other individual ". As to why not swing when it was happeneing in the first place. ehhh who knows (Money, Future shows at risk, Others in the room) Business wise very smart move. Internet tough guy cred bad move.

Pesonally I don't give a F if dude gets knocked out. Not my problem I just like his music. What I find funny is alot of you same dudes Like/Love 50 he was shot what 9 times and did nothing but that was considered Gangsta..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now