[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1621
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
Joe is acting like a ho. f!ght the dude that punched you in the eye. How come Joe didn't f!ght on Saturday if he's so tuff. Be a tuff guy all the time Joe stop being an E-Thug.
 8 years ago '07        #1622
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
i hope tahiry is laughin at this n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #1623
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
joe budden might be a pus*y for getting punched and not f!ghting 6 dudes.. i guess if you are retarded...

but at the same time, he is calling raekwon out to a fair one and rae is b**ching out now.. that guy wouldnt have punched joe if it werent for rae trying to be a tough guy
 08-11-2009, 05:21 AM         #1624
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knocka said:
vince mcmahon needs to get these n*ggas in order!
this whole s**t is corny than a b**ch.
 08-11-2009, 05:30 AM         #1625
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think these blogs are interesting...atleast hes actually putting something out there for the fans...would you rather him be silent and just watch all the haters speculate? no, so give dude a chance, atleast we are all getting entertained by this s**t free of charge.
 8 years ago '04        #1626
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1539 1539
I Like joe budden music but the n*gga needs to stop already with this s**t or just get Rae like he got Him or dead this s**t its getting taking way past joeys point of out rapping Meth
 8 years ago '05        #1627
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
crooked I doenst know wu got black knights and north start they from long beach
 8 years ago '05        #1628
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Joe's attitude seems a bit different compared to sat. he was quiet like a mouse.

Did lil joey get his feelings squashed like a crying b**ch.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1629
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
f**k a fair one. Anytime u see a n*gga its a fair one. Its part of being a rapper its in ur job description. u scared find a new career.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1630
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
people still sayin Rae got stomped out on stage??....any truth to it??...any video??...
 8 years ago '04        #1631
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
my question is why hasn't any of the like 10 people accepted Joe's challenge.....

he's challenged almost everyone he's beefed with to a f!ght & the people ALWAYS back down when the challenge is made....

Saigon i believe said he'd do it, but then they sqaushed the beef right after that....
 8 years ago '06        #1632
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i dont see anything wrong with wanting a fair one with a pus*y that's supposed to be so tough

it's cool to run up on somebody 6 on 1 and have Vicera punch him but it's not cool to f!ght 1 on 1?

he said Raekwon said he'd give him a fair one that day..so why not follow through with it...
 08-11-2009, 06:34 AM         #1633
UrbanLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:aloofandbored10:
 08-11-2009, 06:36 AM         #1634
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and all this...because he stated something..that is in all reality, a fact.
 8 years ago '05        #1635
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 YoungGQ said:
and all this...because he stated something..that is in all reality, a fact.
Only fact is joe budden had a bag of ice on his eye.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1636
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 coolio said:
i dont see anything wrong with wanting a fair one with a pus*y that's supposed to be so tough

it's cool to run up on somebody 6 on 1 and have Vicera punch him but it's not cool to f!ght 1 on 1?

he said Raekwon said he'd give him a fair one that day..so why not follow through with it...
thats the way these muf**kas think on here..... ONly on Bx will you hear people say " Ohh he wants to f!ght one on one.....what a pus*y".........meanwhile the 6 on 1 thing is the most gangsta thing they ever seen....
 8 years ago '06        #1637
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
You know damn well these budden groupies are hovering over this thread as guests.....log in coolihoe.
people aren't allowed to go to sleep..and btw my account is always logged in

only person that was hovering any thread tonight was u after monk called u out and u tried changing the subject

please stop with the s**t talking u're scaring me blueprint..i wouldnt want this showing up at my door

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by coolio; 08-11-2009 at 06:46 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1638
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 GreatWhites said:
my question is why hasn't any of the like 10 people accepted Joe's challenge.....

he's challenged almost everyone he's beefed with to a f!ght & the people ALWAYS back down when the challenge is made....

Saigon i believe said he'd do it, but then they sqaushed the beef right after that....
homie didn't Joe budden turn down a f!ght wit Ransom n try 2 make a peace treaty???
 8 years ago '06        #1639
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 The N said:
I ain't defending a point, I am here laughing at you E-Lawyers stan a.ss dudes who know the evidence of the situation and can't handle it:greetings10:, acting like mouse is your family member or something. The f**king evidence has been revealed to you dudes countless of times, but your denial mindset is f**king amazing.

This punch to the face s**t had nothing to do with his beef with Meth!, fam this was a whole new situation your big mouth boy started during the "my bad Meth" vblogs!. The date it was done means s**t, the content in it is what mattered. Don't you ever forget that, that is huge in order understand why this altercation had to happen. The physical aspect of it that s**t was just one man who felt he needed to do that, test Joe's tough talk and see if he would do something to him, Joe didn't do anything but say sorry about the comments and thats that.

Why can't you dudes just keep it real, if your boy would had got his a.ss kicked by all of them BUT would had fought back(any kind of physical reaction! ), your boy would be the victim in my eyes, I would be on your whole having pitty for joe side. But your boy looked like a b**ch a.ss punk for doing nothing, after him talking all tough and s**t!. Now you E-Lawyer types want to make him seem like the victim, evidence points towards b**ch a.ss your honor.

haha yes u were here all along just laughing it up u act as if people can't just look at ur posts..every new emerging detail, u were the first there sounding all mad and writing novels about it

and why do u talk like u know everything that happened in that room? let raekwon release the footage and we'll see instead of writing back and forth a.ssuming w/e we want

and how many times do u need to understand that IF there had been any reaction from joe, the others would have jumped in...it's hilarious how hard u guys are trying to justify the fact that it was 6 vs 1 by saying all types of bulls**t u yourself know aint true simply to try and back up ur point

it was 6 vs 1..that's a fact..dont get mad at me for it

and once again it's hilarious how u quote posts only to avoid almost every point..i still wanna know why:

- Raekwon felt the need to have 6 people with him to confront JOE BUDDEN
- Raekwon came in on some peaceful s**t as if everything was cool
- Raekwon didn't just tell Joe he wanted to f!ght and settled it like that

answer those first before u go off on another rant about a bunch of bulls**t
 8 years ago '06        #1640
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I feel like the whole beef thing is stupid because we all know how fast things can get escalated from a small altercation. They just need to dead all that beef shyt and try 2 make some good music because that's what the game is missing right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago