[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1601
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17148 17148
 klew said:
What the f**k are you talking about? Hero? Of course you didn't read my post (although you more than likely did). I said more about you than Joe Budden so what the f**k are you talking about? How about reading what somebody says before responding so you don't look like an idiot. Shell shocked? Recently watched the TNMNT? . What the f**k is this guy talking about? Get off another mans d*ck cause seriously you're on it more than a stan would be. Realize that. Hating or stan you're still on his d*ck.
at this stupid fool, he just proved my point with that post right there
shell shocked b**chassses man, getting all heated because I am making fun of your b**ch a.ss hero rapper getting punked out.

Last edited by The N; 08-11-2009 at 12:01 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1602
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
Squaredance? i got a hundred dollars that rakewon knock his a.ss out
 8 years ago '06        #1603
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The N said:
what?, listen dude you been here defending him for days now

its pretty clear, your boy asked for that s**t to happen, talked all that wild s**t

about doing somehting if somebody said something, they took that comment and went

into his face about it, the b**ch a.ss did nothing but say sorry and got a punch in the face

so he will never dare any man from the Wu famlily tree to come test him.

What logic you talking about, if one man punched you is because that man felt he needed to to do that in order to make a point, you budden stans always want to say all types of s**t but forget your boy had it coming by talking all that come test me wreckless bulls**t, he got what he deserved

He took the biggest L of the year, you guys can't handle it, it still baffles your mind that
this even happen to you him, straight up he f**king had it coming man, stop with the internet lawyers bulls**t.

u got almost 100 posts in this thread so let's not talk about being here for days trying to defend a point..ok? :greetings10:

anyways how hard is it to understand that the video was done before the whole s**t was squashed...

Raekwon actually took shots at joe first and all joe did was say he's not gonna release a diss anymore UNLESS somebody from wutang keeps taking shots...not that hard to understand so dont try adding a bunch of s**t to it to make it seem like he challenged them to f!ght him or anything...

and if Raekwon had that big of a problem with it, why randomly pop up weeks later after people already stopped talking about it and everybody thought is was over for good only to reignite it again? also why didnt Raekwon just tell joey he wanted to f!ght? or is he only tough when he surprises people with 6 other people with him?

bottom line is this s**t probably wouldnt even have happened if Raekwon didnt have an album coming out

no matter how much u try, u cant change the fact that raekwon handled it like a pus*y but u're welcome to keep trying :greetings10:

Last edited by coolio; 08-11-2009 at 12:00 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1604
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 The N said:
at this stupid fool, he just proved my point with that post right there
shell shocked b**chassses man......
Without responding this useless stupid post that anyone can read after reading my post and think "what the f**k is wrong with this guy?"

You wanna know how pathetic you are? I logged off and did some s**t, watched the latest episode of True Blood. I sign back on and you're still hating . You're still on Joe Budden's d*ck . Possibly more than anyone else in the world. You're the type of dude to keep getting owned and keep coming back. You just wanna get that last post in like a child. Well get it I'm about to eat.
 8 years ago '08        #1605
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 coolio said:
u got almost 100 posts in this thread so let's not talk about being here for days trying to defend a point..ok? :greetings10:

anyways how hard is it to understand that the video was done before the whole s**t was squashed...

Raekwon actually took shots at joe first and all joe did was say he's not gonna release a diss anymore UNLESS somebody from wutang keeps taking shots...not that hard to understand so dont try adding a bunch of s**t to it to make it seem like he challenged them to f!ght him or anything...

and if Raekwon had that big of a problem with it, why randomly pop up weeks later after people already stopped talking about it and everybody thought is was over for good only to reignite it again? also why didnt Raekwon just tell joey he wanted to f!ght? or is he only tough when he surprises people with 6 other people with him?

bottom line is this s**t probably wouldnt even have happened if Raekwon didnt have an album coming out

no matter how much u try, u cant change the fact that raekwon handled it like a pus*y but u're welcome to keep trying :greetings10:
I ain't defending a point, I am here laughing at you E-Lawyers stan a.ss dudes who know the evidence of the situation and can't handle it:greetings10:, acting like mouse is your family member or something. The f**king evidence has been revealed to you dudes countless of times, but your denial mindset is f**king amazing.

This punch to the face s**t had nothing to do with his beef with Meth!, fam this was a whole new situation your big mouth boy started during the "my bad Meth" vblogs!. The date it was done means s**t, the content in it is what mattered. Don't you ever forget that, that is huge in order understand why this altercation had to happen. The physical aspect of it that s**t was just one man who felt he needed to do that, test Joe's tough talk and see if he would do something to him, Joe didn't do anything but say sorry about the comments and thats that.

Why can't you dudes just keep it real, if your boy would had got his a.ss kicked by all of them BUT would had fought back(any kind of physical reaction! ), your boy would be the victim in my eyes, I would be on your whole having pitty for joe side. But your boy looked like a b**ch a.ss punk for doing nothing, after him talking all tough and s**t!. Now you E-Lawyer types want to make him seem like the victim, evidence points towards b**ch a.ss your honor.

Last edited by The N; 08-11-2009 at 12:52 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #1606
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 klew said:
Without responding this useless stupid post that anyone can read after reading my post and think "what the f**k is wrong with this guy?"

You wanna know how pathetic you are? I logged off and did some s**t, watched the latest episode of True Blood. I sign back on and you're still hating . You're still on Joe Budden's d*ck . Possibly more than anyone else in the world. You're the type of dude to keep getting owned and keep coming back. You just wanna get that last post in like a child. Well get it I'm about to eat.
This one is heated folks, maintain your composure kid, this is all funny to me seeing the budden nation mind f**ked by this whole situation, their fave rapper being punked the f**k out has crushed their hearts and s**t, the f**k is wrong with these dudes??????

Last edited by The N; 08-11-2009 at 12:56 AM..
 08-11-2009, 12:30 AM         #1607
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The N slapping budden groupies left and right.....
 08-11-2009, 12:41 AM         #1608
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joey gonna get his a.ss whooped by rea
 8 years ago '05        #1609
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
so is this gonna become anything worth caring about? if not then can we all shut the f**k up?
 8 years ago '07        #1610
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
 klew said:
Another one calling me stan? Wow. I swear it's like haters create s**t in their heads like they're brainwashed by Maryann from True Blood. I said 1 thing before all the haters jumped on me even though they've never seen me in one Joe Budden thread. I honestly don't think anyone using the word "stanley" or "shell shocked" gets any pus*y. What so ever. None. :lachen001: @ me making s**t up. It's on the FIRST page what are you stupid? It says everything I said on the first page. READ THE THREAD TITLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. It's kinda crazy to think that in your head you actually think I'm a stan, I'm making s**t up, and I'm defending his manhood. It's crazy how there's people out there who twist s**t up in their head to make things seem good to them.
ive neva been in any hoey buddens thread otha than these 2 either.i dont think any1 who references maryann from true blood is gettin any pus*y either
thats y i said read thru tha thread d*ckbreath.tha s**t on page 1 was proven to be anotha false flag operation by an admitted butt hurt buddenite on page pg.3.damn remedial muhf**kas on here be k!llin me.just so u undastand whats goin on

NOTHIN HAPPENED TO RAEKWON COURTESY OF HOEY OR CROOKED I,EVEN THOUGH HE MADE THA CALL TO THA HOMIES.

you are defendin his manhood when u say dumb s**t like hoey was layin n*ggas out.and u get more pus*y than me?not in this lifetime.and that can be proven easy
 08-11-2009, 12:52 AM         #1611
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know damn well these budden groupies are hovering over this thread as guests.....log in coolihoe.
 8 years ago '04        #1612
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
Why is budden still talkin... He better let it go before he really gets f**ked up...
 8 years ago '05        #1613
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,995 | Props total: 1317 1317
Maybe budden wont talk so much s**t after all this?
THis beef is pretty wack imo, but if you gonna talk s**t then ya better be ready to get hit sometime down the road, by dude who you got beef with or some of his homies.

Funny part is that Budden need Crooked I's homies on the westcoast to back him up, this is some WWF comedy s**t on the real

Are dudes really acting like they never been hit with a cheap shot before or been outnumbered before in a f!ght or some s**t?

Anyways, both these dudes need a contract in WWF sometime soon. But who took a worse L? Buddens did. But they both actin like some WWE f!ghters.

Last edited by katalist; 08-11-2009 at 01:46 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1614
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
@ n*ggas saying Rae gon whip Buddens a.ss, like I know yall dont like the dude but damn
 8 years ago '08        #1615
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
Almost 2000 responses in 2 days

WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU n*ggaS!?!?!!!!!!
 08-11-2009, 02:07 AM         #1616
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,769
User Name Posts
The N 98
Yung Dilla 80
THE TRUTHINESS 74
Tommy_Bunz 59
deeznutz 56
coolio 54
Lex Lossis 47
REAL_NESS 46
hiphop4ever 39
Bruce Leeroy 37
1ironboy1 34
SmooveDude 33
Cartel-Clipz 31
Knowledgeable 30
seriously? yall should be ashamed

whether ur for him or against him, budden aint worth being talked about this much
raekwon either

@ yall
 08-11-2009, 02:23 AM         #1617
mf_bowener  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

HipHopsHeartbeat ripped all of Joe Budden’s BlogTV stream today and put it on YouTube. That’s right, sixty or so minutes of Joe Budden/Raekwon f**kery.
Here’s my two cents. It seems like Joey only wants to f!ght when he knows the other dude won’t. Remember the beef with Ransom? We sure know he wanted to f!ght.
 08-11-2009, 02:26 AM         #1618
Knocka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vince mcmahon needs to get these n*ggas in order!
 8 years ago '06        #1619
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
So did raekwon and his squad get checked by L.A. hoods or not?
how you expect to check another man and expect not to be any repricutions by his people or himself.
 08-11-2009, 03:04 AM         #1620
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a loser.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy