[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1581
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 r.burgundy said:
how does it make u feel to find out that aint s**t happen to raekwon?there was no f!ght or revenge for hoey at that last show.all that dumb s**t u was talkin in your earlier posts aint happen.s**t was fake.some nerds made up some tweets an threadstarter posted it here like it was a fact.lmao @ hoey layin somebody out.ya idol was on tha blog today talkin bout he want a 1 on 1.lmao.read thru tha thread dumbass.aint s**t happen to rae or anybody he was wit.smh.damn stanleys
I really don't care . Keep hating though. You hating you still care more about Joe than me or a stan
 08-10-2009, 09:56 PM         #1582
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Royce is a f**king drunk, nothing more.
 8 years ago '08        #1583
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 klew said:
I really don't care . Keep hating though. You hating you still care more about Joe than me or a stan
You care alot, look at that post you made( I didn't read btw but cool gif), the thing I am seeing from stans or "supporters" of budden all over the net is that they are shell shocked, they cant handle what happened to their hero.

They seen their hero, the dude they vibe to his songs to get punked the f**k out by some dudes, who simply did it because your hero dare them to!( don't forget that fact ), your hero lost man live during his blog, it gets no better then that man.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 10:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1584
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Joe Buddens Lost keep it moving. Hes just blowing steam off now and trying to get ppl to believe his tough guy act again. And i dont get why the idiot would challenge The Chef to a f!ght he wasnt the one that gave that n*gga the black eye and made him apologize that dude from Icewater was i would be asking that dude for the 1v1.
Tahiry said it best.....

"your good at making people believe that your the victim"
 8 years ago '07        #1585
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 klew said:
so if u really dont care like you claim stanley,why do u keep makin s**t up?aint nuthin happen to rae,not a scratch on him,but u keep sayin hoey went an laid n*ggas out an rae got his a.ss whooped.your defendin hoeys manhood harder than he did.so y do that if u dont care?
 08-10-2009, 10:18 PM         #1586
CapoStatus291  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raekwon is 5'4

Joe Budden is Toothpick witha Oversized hat on.

imagine how this f!ght would look like.

i bet if they wrestled...the s**t would look like pencil leaning against a basketball

Last edited by CapoStatus291; 08-10-2009 at 10:21 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1587
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 castro13 said:
n*gga what???

what parts.... that n*gga aint never shot nothin, fought nothin, sold nothin...all that gun talk when homie did a few months in work release for a DUI.... gtfoh... im from this b**ch, HE's NOT
 08-10-2009, 10:27 PM         #1588
Halftimee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are you all excentuating this nonsense? Take it to wax and get it over with. Buddens is a b**ch for getting punked out, but Rae is a b**ch for making it realer than it actually is. Bottom line. TAKE IT TO f**kING WAX ALREDE.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1589
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1590
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
s**t i agree with tge squsre dance but n*ggas don't one on one but even if rae outta shap or not i could still see him whoopin joe's a.ss
 08-10-2009, 11:01 PM         #1591
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
Raekwon act like the WU not really involved in the situation but that's fam right there

Joey lost
 8 years ago '06        #1592
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The N said:
Exactly
he got hit by one person cause he didn't hit back..i swear some of u throw out any logic just to try and make a point
 8 years ago '06        #1593
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
ah man..i swear u're just too dumb

are u really trying to criticize me for the exact same s**t u're doing?

deeznutz said:
perfect example of why you joey d*ckriders are tough to reason with

first of all who said rae didnt accept the challenge? something tells me it was hoey who said that am i correct wheres your source? and if you say budden said it then you also admitted to being on the mans d*ck you believe and stand by every single thing he says. you also believed him when he said he chased inspectah deck only to be exposed days later with footage of the exact opposite. so tell me where you heard that rae didnt accept as in whos mouth did you hear your little fact out of. <----- dont lie neither for the sake of saving your butthole.
first of all where is this footage of deck u keep talking about? or is that another thing u just decide is fact simply because DECK said it? samething u're trying to come at me for

and did they end up f!ghting 1 on 1? NO so Rae obviously did refuse and tried to defuse the situation when joey wasnt alone anymore

second of all where did you hear he apoligized on camera before he was so called "sucker punched" let me guess you heard it from joey as well. am i right? something tells me I'm right once again.

tell me is there anything that comes out of that mans mouth besides your own pubic hair that you question? i'd bet my life on NO.

i heard it from joe and mickey factz yes..where did YOU hear that he apologized after he got punched? since u keep saying that's what he did as if its fact, where's ur source? ill wait

also what defines a sucker punch? i'm guessing to a pus*yhole such as yourself a sucker punch would be anyone who walks up to you and checks you and seeing as though your type was born with your hands down then that means your good cause every f!ght you've ever been in (if any which i highly doubt) or will ever be in you'll always have your arms down so that way you can say you were sucker punched and thats why you had your a.ss handed to you. try f!ghting once and you'll understand this is the way things go someone always has to set off a f!ght rae's man set it off and joey didnt do anything and now hoey fans are calling it a sucker punch instead of what it was. it was a half f!ght, 1 person wanting to f!ght and the other scared to move.
hmm let's see..Raekwon comes in and daps joe and mickey and them as if everything's cool only to have his guy throw a punch a little after? why didnt he just enter the room and say he wanted to f!ght?

plus joe said he was still sitting down when he got punched so obviously he wasnt expecting it cause who the f**k would stay sitting if he knows somebody's about to swing at him?

so by your logic you'll only ever f!ght someone if the odds are even. just because theres more than one person in a room that you know doesnt give you a pass on taking something like a b**ch/budden fan.

i suggest to you go out and mix it up, try and learn how to f!ght and hold your own then think of the L joey took and come on BX defending that b**chassness. i bet you couldnt regardless of how much you love him
the only L he took was apologizing in the first place..that's it

not getting punched and definitely not for being outnumbered..raekwon takes the L for that

i mean seriously..SIX guys for JOE BUDDEN? Raekwon had a problem with w/e it was he was mad about and he stopped and thought to himself that he's really gonna need SIX guys to confront joe budden?

if this whole situation was reversed and budden had done to Raekwon what Rae did to him...what do u think the responses from people like u would be like?

Last edited by coolio; 08-10-2009 at 11:21 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #1594
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 coolio said:
i'm an internet nerd. so i post a lot of bulls**t
Fixed.
 8 years ago '06        #1595
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 kevkhalee said:
Please let me play with the tip coolio :girly1:
fixed
 08-10-2009, 11:42 PM         #1596
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Escape Route never being released, I just spoke with Amalgam
 8 years ago '05        #1597
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 The N said:
You care alot, look at that post you made( I didn't read btw but cool gif), the thing I am seeing from stans or "supporters" of budden all over the net is that they are shell shocked, they cant handle what happened to their hero.

They seen their hero, the dude they vibe to his songs to get punked the f**k out by some dudes, who simply did it because your hero dare them to!( don't forget that fact ), your hero lost man live during his blog, it gets no better then that man.
What the f**k are you talking about? Hero? Of course you didn't read my post (although you more than likely did). I said more about you than Joe Budden so what the f**k are you talking about? How about reading what somebody says before responding so you don't look like an idiot. Shell shocked? Recently watched the TNMNT? . What the f**k is this guy talking about? Get off another mans d*ck cause seriously you're on it more than a stan would be. Realize that. Hating or stan you're still on his d*ck.
 8 years ago '08        #1598
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 coolio said:
he got hit by one person cause he didn't hit back..i swear some of u throw out any logic just to try and make a point
what?, listen dude you been here defending him for days now

its pretty clear, your boy asked for that s**t to happen, talked all that wild s**t

about doing somehting if somebody said something, they took that comment and went

into his face about it, the b**ch a.ss did nothing but say sorry and got a punch in the face

so he will never dare any man from the Wu famlily tree to come test him.

What logic you talking about, if one man punched you is because that man felt he needed to do that in order to make a point, you budden stans always want to say all types of s**t but forget your boy had it coming by talking all that come test me wreckless bulls**t, he got what he deserved.

He took the biggest L of the year, LIVE in front of his stans(were you watching??) and you guys can't handle it, it still baffles your mind that this even happen to him, straight up he f**king had it coming man, stop with the internet lawyers bulls**t.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 11:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1599
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so if u really dont care like you claim stanley,why do u keep makin s**t up?aint nuthin happen to rae,not a scratch on him,but u keep sayin hoey went an laid n*ggas out an rae got his a.ss whooped.your defendin hoeys manhood harder than he did.so y do that if u dont care?
Another one calling me stan? Wow. I swear it's like haters create s**t in their heads like they're brainwashed by Maryann from True Blood. I said 1 thing before all the haters jumped on me even though they've never seen me in one Joe Budden thread. I honestly don't think anyone using the word "stanley" or "shell shocked" gets any pus*y. What so ever. None. :lachen001: @ me making s**t up. It's on the FIRST page what are you stupid? It says everything I said on the first page. READ THE THREAD TITLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. It's kinda crazy to think that in your head you actually think I'm a stan, I'm making s**t up, and I'm defending his manhood. It's crazy how there's people out there who twist s**t up in their head to make things seem good to them.
 8 years ago '05        #1600
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
joe budden will never win in the public's eye

EVER!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago