[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
119 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1561
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 korrupted said:
man you talkin about new york n*ggas

if you aint grow up in new york and have not been jumped or had someone try to jump you then you probably live in Long Island you whole life....

new york n*ggas bounce back thats the difference
Yea too bad the other n*gga involved is from this side of the Hudson . I don't want n*ggas to think thats how it is in Jerz.
 8 years ago '08        #1562
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17148 17148
 korrupted said:
you saying he a budden stan but you got more posts in here?
What's your point, my main stance is why the tough talking budden did nothing when the
s**t hit the fan and he was confronted by the dudes he dared to come say something.

If you talked all that "ohhhh if they say something, crook and royce won't be able to stop what I am going to do them" s**t, you better do something to one of them.

But what happened?....he actually let one of them do something to him!, for god sakes throw a f**king punch man, what was that tough talk all about then?, that's what I don't get
here.
 8 years ago '07        #1563
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The N said:
What's your point, my main stance is why the tough talking budden did nothing when the
s**t hit the fan and he was confronted by the dudes he dared to come say something.

If you talked all that "ohhhh if they say something, crook and royce won't be able to stop what I am going to do them" s**t, you better do something to one of them.

But what happened?....he actually let one of them do something to him!, for god sakes throw a f**king punch man, what was that tough talk all about then?, that's what I don't get
here.
this f**got a.ss n*gga dont wana reply to my posts. what happened was the he didnt wanna get jumped on f**kin video so he sat back and challenged the n*gga to a fair f!ght to settle it. to you jumpin a n*gga makes u tougher than wantin to f!ght a n*gga dolo.
 8 years ago '06        #1564
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,873 | Props total: 25633 25633
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
thanks for changn ya name.
Posted via Mobile Device
ummmmm you welcome???
 8 years ago '05        #1565
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Got damn EVEN with this haters won't admit they lost. Why would Joe risk anything going 1 on six when he knew it could be handled a different way, and it was. Raeklost got stomped out and Budden laid somebody out. He called out Raeklost and he doesn't want it one on one cause he hasn't been in a f!ght for 30 years . That's why he had his body guard handle his beef who couldn't even punch straight. Props to Joe Budden.
 08-10-2009, 08:52 PM         #1566
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens isn't going top do s**t and n*ggas will still give this b**ch a pass
 08-10-2009, 08:55 PM         #1567
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Got damn EVEN with this haters won't admit they lost. Why would Joe risk anything going 1 on six when he knew it could be handled a different way, and it was. Raeklost got stomped out and Budden laid somebody out. He called out Raeklost and he doesn't want it one on one cause he hasn't been in a f!ght for 30 years . That's why he had his body guard handle his beef who couldn't even punch straight. Props to Joe Budden.
So you really think rae lost?

8 years ago '08        #1568
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
this f**got a.ss n*gga dont wana reply to my posts. what happened was the he didnt wanna get jumped on f**kin video so he sat back and challenged the n*gga to a fair f!ght to settle it. to you jumpin a n*gga makes u tougher than wantin to f!ght a n*gga dolo.

Wrong....how is he going to challenge the guy to a f!ght and he punches his eye, then you do
nothing about it? lol, get out of here with all these excuses fam. How can he not want to get jumped on video?, yet he loves the camera?

Also Last time I checked your hero was the one acting like he is tough and got f**ked up
those guys were not there to act tough, they went in there to deal with what your
hero said.

Don't get the situation f**ked up, your hero was the one acting tough and they went to test him out about it. Just admit your hero got punked the f**k out for a valid reason, all that tough talking s**t by your hero.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 09:12 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1569
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 klew said:
at stans like this so in denial, its was sad as f**k seeing your hero get punked the f**k out for talking tough s**t heh?.

you need to tell yourself he won because he got f**ked up? , sad as f**k b**ch a.ss defense lawyers types man.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 09:09 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1570
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 XX DIPSET XX said:
So you really think rae lost?

Uhhh how did he not? Came into a room with six other people. BIG PEOPLE. Sat down with Joe literally and his body guard (sitting down) sucker punched Joe but missed most of the punch. Joe Budden didn't need to do anything at that point. He apologized or whatever and caught him back like he knew he was going to do. Think about it Like Joe said Raeklost thought he was just gonna go back up on stage like nothing happened? They came and Raeklost got stomped out and Budden laid somebody out. He called out Raeklost and he doesn't want it cause he's rusty after not having a f!ght in over 30 years. Raeklost isn't even gonna release his video cause it probably makes him look bad. . They tried to give it back to Joe. That has L ALL written all over it.

I'm sure as a hater you're gonna make it up in your head so someway Raeklost comes out on top of this.
 8 years ago '08        #1571
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
Your hero took the biggest L of the year and you can't handle it, think about it he go punked the f**k out Live as his blogged with your fellow stans, it gets not better then that

Your rap hero couldn't back up all the tough talk, so he got deal with, stop crying about it, stop making s**t up in your head to make you feel better:greetings10:

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 09:21 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #1572
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 The N said:
Your hero took the biggest L of the year and you can't handle it, think about it he go punked the f**k out Live as his blogged with your fellow stans, it gets not better then that

Your rap hero couldn't back up all the tough talk, so he got deal with, stop crying about it, stop making s**t up in your head to make you feel better:greetings10:
you blabla alot, Dodgers brings better points
 8 years ago '05        #1573
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 The N said:

Came into a room with six other people. BIG PEOPLE. Sat down with Joe literally and his body guard (sitting down) sucker punched Joe but missed most of the punch.
Do you read messaged or do you just skim through them? Oh and apparently you weren't updated about Raeklost getting stomped out. Cause you still say he couldn't back up his talk. Oh s**t I just realized too you tried to come back at me with something I said to you at the end. I realize it's not even worth it now
 08-10-2009, 09:33 PM         #1574
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #1575
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 The N said:
at stans like this so in denial, its was sad as f**k seeing your hero get punked the f**k out for talking tough s**t heh?.

you need to tell yourself he won because he got f**ked up? , sad as f**k b**ch a.ss defense lawyers types man.
You IMMEDIATELY pull out the stan card and call him my hero. Even though you've NEVER seen me in a Joe Budden thread before. NEVER. You say that because you want to hide the fact that you're a hater. You DON'T want to see another man succeed in any way shape or form. How does that make you feel? How would you feel if your girl caught you typing your messages on BX and she ask you why do you hate this man Joe Budden so much? And then you'll explain to her how he takes forever to release CD's and his mixtapes suck and how he's soft and he's the weakest one of the Slaughterhouse group. How pathetic is that?

Joe Budden can talk however the f**k he wants to. "They say his mouth is always running off, I tell em' bridge or tunnel, I don't give a f**k how I come across" - Joe Budden

Raeklost came in with his body guards and blah blah blah. You think that's tough? But then when Joe comes back and actually lays somebody out HIMSELF, and Raeklost gets f**ked up. That's not tough enough for you? You think not accepting another mans f!ght because you haven't fought in 30 years is tough?

I'm sorry I had to do it to you.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #1576
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
Buddens is a Psycho.
 8 years ago '07        #1577
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4811 4811
 kevkhalee said:
Nah my nig...i'm no JB fan.
But, i have to say, you sounding like a hater for no reason.
why does every stan always try an convince us that they aint a stan?if hoey is ya man,u need to keep ridin for him.he has to get a win eventually
 8 years ago '07        #1578
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 klew said:
You IMMEDIATELY pull out the stan card and call him my hero. Even though you've NEVER seen me in a Joe Budden thread before. NEVER. You say that because you want to hide the fact that you're a hater. You DON'T want to see another man succeed in any way shape or form. How does that make you feel? How would you feel if your girl caught you typing your messages on BX and she ask you why do you hate this man Joe Budden so much? And then you'll explain to her how he takes forever to release CD's and his mixtapes suck and how he's soft and he's the weakest one of the Slaughterhouse group. How pathetic is that?

Joe Budden can talk however the f**k he wants to. "They say his mouth is always running off, I tell em' bridge or tunnel, I don't give a f**k how I come across" - Joe Budden

Raeklost came in with his body guards and blah blah blah. You think that's tough? But then when Joe comes back and actually lays somebody out HIMSELF, and Raeklost gets f**ked up. That's not tough enough for you? You think not accepting another mans f!ght because you haven't fought in 30 years is tough?

I'm sorry I had to do it to you.

[pic - click to view]

how does it make u feel to find out that aint s**t happen to raekwon?there was no f!ght or revenge for hoey at that last show.all that dumb s**t u was talkin in your earlier posts aint happen.s**t was fake.some nerds made up some tweets an threadstarter posted it here like it was a fact.lmao @ hoey layin somebody out.ya idol was on tha blog today talkin bout he want a 1 on 1.lmao.read thru tha thread dumbass.aint s**t happen to rae or anybody he was wit.smh.damn stanleys
 8 years ago '05        #1579
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Joe Buddens Lost keep it moving. Hes just blowing steam off now and trying to get ppl to believe his tough guy act again. And i dont get why the idiot would challenge The Chef to a f!ght he wasnt the one that gave that n*gga the black eye and made him apologize that dude from Icewater was i would be asking that dude for the 1v1.
 8 years ago '07        #1580
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 castro13 said:
n*gga what???

what parts.... that n*gga aint never shot nothin, fought nothin, sold nothin...all that gun talk when homie did a few months in work release for a DUI.... gtfoh... im from this b**ch, HE's NOT
didnt them d12 dudes put tha beats on royce?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago