[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1541
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
It's cool that Joe wants to shoot the fair one. I mean @ this point what else could he really do? He HAD to make this type of statement as a man. F*ck being a thug, gangsta, or whatever. The n*gga had to do this. With that said why didn't homie accept Ransom's challenge to box it out a while back? Why didn't the n*gga square up with Duly from Skyy High when they went to see him in Elizabeth a few months ago? Joe did say that any n*gga that doesn't accept a f!ght is a f*g.

I do think that Rae should accept it though. F*ck it scrap with the n*gga. It can do no harm. I just think all this internet blogging s**t is wack as hell. Yesterday was the last day of the tour. He could've @ least threw a bottle @ Rae . But yea Rae should accept this and since Joe wants to box it out with his brother he should get with it too.

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 08-10-2009 at 08:27 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1542
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 C.R.I.P. said:
i havent seen the video..but people keep saying 6 on 1...but he only got hit by 1 person. Just because the other cats were there dont mean they was gonna jump that n*gga had he fought back, slim chance in actuality but still.
Exactly
 8 years ago '07        #1543
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
And all this cos the n*gga said he was better than Meth... hip hop artists are lame as hell.
 8 years ago '08        #1544
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
It's cool that Joe wants to shoot the fair one. I mean @ this point what else could he really do? He HAD to make this type of statement as a man. F*ck being a thug, gangsta, or whatever. The n*gga had to do this. With that said why didn't homie accept Ransom's challenge to box it out a while back? Why didn't the n*gga square up with Duly from Skyy High when they went to see him in Elizabeth a few months ago? Joe did say that any n*gga that doesn't accept a f!ght is a f*g.

I do think that Rae should accept it though. F*ck it scrap with the n*gga. It can do no harm. I just think all this internet blogging s**t is wack as hell. Yesterday was the last day of the tour. He could've @ least threw a bottle @ Rae . But yea Rae should accept this and since Joe wants to box it out with his brother he should get with it too.
It shouldn't be Rae, it should be the dude who f**ked him face up, that is the f!ght he should
be looking for.
 8 years ago '08        #1545
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 PowerBar Ernie said:
And all this cos the n*gga said he was better than Meth... hip hop artists are lame as hell.
This was not about that......

this was about budden tough talking, almost daring one of the affiliates(Ice Water) to say

something, well they listened and confronted him about it.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 08:33 PM..
 08-10-2009, 08:31 PM         #1546
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Fist>>>Budden
you act like you don't breathe the same air as Budden
 8 years ago '07        #1547
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 The N said:
It shouldn't be Rae, it should be the dude who f**ked him face up, that is the f!ght he should
be looking for.
I do agree but @ this point Budden isn't believable. I'd take the f!ght. He's doing this s**t out of pride now. A mans pride is a serious thing. And any n*gga from North Jerz should've known a LONG time ago that Budden aint built for that "street" s**t. Thats why I liked when the n*gga just made music. All that extra slick talk s**t was always corny to me.
 8 years ago '06        #1548
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,915 | Props total: 25864 25864
wow am i reading this s**t right??? n*ggas sayin this ain't mma so u can bring as many people to f!ght 1 person as u want? i see how most of u n*ggas in here is and if u really stand by that comment u a b**ch, if u need more then one person to help u f!ght 1 person u a b**ch
 8 years ago '08        #1549
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 TiPZ said:
you act like you don't breathe the same air as Budden
You're a budden stan man, you mad as f**k about this whole s**t......

your boy got punked the f**k out and you still can't believe that actually happened
 8 years ago '04        #1550
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
ive been following this here n there and i can tell some of you n*ggas aint never been in a f!ght or nuttin lol with the odds of bein 6 on 1 you keep quiet not cause your scared but because you dont wanna pay the hospital bill then you find who it is your lookin for n kick they a.ss 1 on 1 so it looks like to me joey weather you like it or not is on his real n*gga s**t n if rae was a real n*gga he'd accept the challenge point blank n simple some of you n*ggas need to get out the house more
 8 years ago '04        #1551
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
none of yall n*ggas in here is hood
 8 years ago '04        #1552
korrupted 
space
space
space
 The N said:

your boy got punked the f**k out and you still can't believe that actually happened
you saying he a budden stan but you got more posts in here?
 8 years ago '08        #1553
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
wow am i reading this s**t right??? n*ggas sayin this ain't mma so u can bring as many people to f!ght 1 person as u want? i see how most of u n*ggas in here is and if u really stand by that comment u a b**ch, if u need more then one person to help u f!ght 1 person u a b**ch
What makes you think Ice Water didn't expect Joes spot to have people there with him?, they thought about it before going in there man, they came ready but your boy was not ready or even with anybody.

If you get punked out by 1 out of 6 and you do s**t about it, then you're the b**ch.
 8 years ago '07        #1554
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 BobTheBuilder said:
ive been following this here n there and i can tell some of you n*ggas aint never been in a f!ght or nuttin lol with the odds of bein 6 on 1 you keep quiet not cause your scared but because you dont wanna pay the hospital bill then you find who it is your lookin for n kick they a.ss 1 on 1 so it looks like to me joey weather you like it or not is on his real n*gga s**t n if rae was a real n*gga he'd accept the challenge point blank n simple some of you n*ggas need to get out the house more
I feel you on the keep quiet part but thats until a n*gga lays his hands on you. n*ggas have reflexes. I wouldn't act all tough if 6 n*ggas ran up on me, but if a n*gga stole me better believe I'd swing back. Even n*ggas that are cool with Budden have been saying that.
 8 years ago '07        #1555
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The N said:

but ur a raekwon stan

raekwon is scared to f!ght the fair one, joey CHALLENGED the n*gga to a f!ght, and rae backed out of it and wont do it. joe was brushed by 6 fat n*ggas with mickey factz, wants to shoot the fair one to settle it, yet JOES pus*y?

u n*ggas k!ll me wit this protective s**t, ill keep bumpin wu and joes music cuz theyre both dope but wat raekwon did was some b**ch s**t, period.
 8 years ago '06        #1556
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,915 | Props total: 25864 25864
 The N said:
What makes you think Ice Water didn't expect Joes spot to have people there with him?, they thought about it before going in there man, they came ready but your boy was not ready or even with anybody.

If you get punked out by 1 out of 6 and you do s**t about it, then you're the b**ch.
man i don't wanna hear how they know he wasn't with n*ggas, even if they didn't raekwon walked around dapping everyone and even budden when n*ggas seen he was alone they could have left but did they no cuz they wanted him to swing back so all 6 of them can jump in.
 8 years ago '07        #1557
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The N said:

n*gga does this make any sense? first of all they were WAITING OUTSIDE of the n*ggas fukin trailer to see who was in there lol. now according to you, if u DO s**t about getting punked 1 on 6, ur a b**ch? u aint never had a confrontation in ur life son. when joe was with his dudes raekwon didnt want a part of it anymore, get off that n*ggas d*ck son u sound feminine.

see the situation for what it is, joe wants to f!ght rae and rae dont want to, somehow this makes joe pus*y and rae real to you n*ggas.

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 08-10-2009 at 08:44 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1558
korrupted 
space
space
space
man you talkin about new york n*ggas

if you aint grow up in new york and have not been jumped or had someone try to jump you then you probably live in Long Island you whole life....

new york n*ggas bounce back thats the difference
 8 years ago '04        #1559
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1453 1453
 ronnie said:
This is better than the 2009 NBA Playoffs.
right. Nuffn really changed but yet there is a constant array of rumors.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1560
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1453 1453
 Yung Dilla said:
thanks for changn ya name.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy