[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1521
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Buddens isn't going to f!ght anything but a computer virus.
rae aint going to f!ght without 6 of the goons

rae lost

budden been lost except for this time
 08-10-2009, 07:42 PM         #1522
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder why Rae aint release the video. Thats suspect too though.
 8 years ago '08        #1523
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
 REAL_NESS said:
Why the f**k is Joe making videos about WANTING to f!ght the n*gga.

Stop talking, find the n*gga and f!ght him. No more talking.

Im tired of all this webcam/camcorder s**t
Word, take what they did to him as an example, if you're going to do something

make it happen!, quit yapping, that lame f**k wants to start s**t again but

wants others to agree to it: what a f**king idiot.
 08-10-2009, 07:52 PM         #1524
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
rae aint going to f!ght without 6 of the goons

rae lost

budden been lost except for this time
Well Buddens should have gotten 6 n*ggas and had a group square dance or some s**t. n*gga got his eye smashed up and he isn't going to do s**t about it, but whine on the Internet and get consoled by his goofy a.ss fans. Dude got punked out and exposed, n*gga been a joke.

Buddens is losing more then Nas
 8 years ago '09        #1525
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Buddens got his s**t split
true...

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #1526
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Rae lost a lot of respect from me on that whole 6 to 1 bulls**t he pulled.
And I'm no JB fan. I haven't listened to Buddens since 2003.
I have every one of Rae's albums, plus all his mixtapes and even the Icewater stuff.
But i did hear the Budden was a boxer at some point.
Will Rae be able to defend himself in a one on one f!ght?
He got 100 pounds on Joe, seriously.
 8 years ago '06        #1527
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Well Buddens should have gotten 6 n*ggas and had a group square dance or some s**t. n*gga got his eye smashed up and he isn't going to do s**t about it, but whine on the Internet and get consoled by his goofy a.ss fans. Dude got punked out and exposed, n*gga been a joke.

Nah my nig...i'm no JB fan.
But, i have to say, you sounding like a hater for no reason.
 8 years ago '07        #1528
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

rae lost

rae had to bring the goons in

over one person

rae lost

budden been lost after pump it up

but if you gotta bring in the goons just for one person you a hoe

budden won this time
 8 years ago '08        #1529
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 kevkhalee said:
Rae lost a lot of respect from me on that whole 6 to 1 bulls**t he pulled.
And I'm no JB fan. I haven't listened to Buddens since 2003.
I have every one of Rae's albums, plus all his mixtapes and even the Icewater stuff.
But i did hear the Budden was a boxer at some point.
Will Rae be able to defend himself in a one on one f!ght?
He got 100 pounds on Joe, seriously.
Know the story first man, if you talk tough s**t and one of my dudes gets offended by that
to the point he wants to confront you, I will let him handle his business with you
then its up to you if he jumps on you. You made him mad and you need to deal with that
not me, Joe didn't, he got shook thinking a swarm beat down would had ended his life and
s**t

Notice in his square dance video, this pus*y boy is saying the same thing I just did there, saying a beat down isn't going to k!ll you. Then why he didn't go all out like a man swinging?, when that one man punched you?.

He wasn't going to get k!lled by a few punches and kicks, its called a beat down not trying to k!ll you. He looked worse by doing nothing just bow down as he was being taped in this f**ked up situation, that he created with is tough talk routine towards them dudes.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 08:07 PM..
 08-10-2009, 08:01 PM         #1530
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden > Raekwon
 8 years ago '05        #1531
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2215 2215
this whole s**t is wack as hell. joe buddens dude aint been hot since pump it up and word on the street for a good min is that hes a complete lame a.ss. Im dissapointed at Raekwon, cuban linx is one of my favorite albums and he seemed like he had more integrity than this fool buddens untill i see this garbage. its all a damn shame.
 08-10-2009, 08:04 PM         #1532
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
rae lost

rae had to bring the goons in

over one person

rae lost

budden been lost after pump it up

but if you gotta bring in the goons just for one person you a hoe

budden won this time
This ain't MMA ain't no such thing as a fair one. Why didn't Slaughter House b**ches do something? They were in Crooked I's Hometown, but n*ggas ain't do s**t, because they're soft. n*gga shook Rae hand in a office. Why didn't he spark Rae then? Buddens is a joke, he was defeated by an old fat n*gga like Raekwon.
 8 years ago '04        #1533
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
wats even more hilarious now is that Budden wanna f!ght Raekwon,BUT RAEKWON AINT THE n*gga WHO PUNCHED EM IN THE FACE!!! Joe is a such a pus*y its embarrasin,y not holla at the n*gga who hit u,instead of the people who were sittin their watchin,wat a loser!!!
 8 years ago '08        #1534
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 SokeSleezy said:
wats even more hilarious now is that Budden wanna f!ght Raekwon,BUT RAEKWON AINT THE n*gga WHO PUNCHED EM IN THE FACE!!! Joe is a such a pus*y its embarrasin,y not holla at the n*gga who hit u,instead of the people who were sittin their watchin,wat a loser!!!
I know right, he is probably shook as f**k at the actual dude who punched him

who ever it was, do we even know who it was?, because mouse seemed very scared.

Go deal with the man that punched you stupid f**k, go square dance with that man.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 08:14 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1535
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 TiPZ said:
Joe Budden > Raekwon
Fist>>>Budden
 8 years ago '06        #1536
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 deeznutz said:
theres one more show Hoey said. so L <---- theres 1 for the road

and this 6 v 1 argument is what pussies use as an excuse for not f!ghting back when 1 guy punches you

and lets say for a second Hoey isnt a pus*y for taking that shot he also apoligized for it!!! L <------ theres another one for the road maybe you and hoey can split.

now we'll see how serious hoey is when he approaches Raekwon in person to f!ght him. not online into a camera lens and i dont think hoey got it in him to do that. he feels to comfortable by himself talking to a camera. i havent seen any proof that RAE still hasnt accepted his challenge either except what hoey is saying. it could be true but i just dont know for sure and until i get proof its still on. if hoey wanna f!ght dude then he should go find him and not blog about it cause hes drawing unnecessary attention to it. i honestly think RAE would eat that skinny puke alive regardless but lets all sit back and watch it unfold but if you can show me proof that RAE denied it cause i havent seen s**t but maybe i'm missing something. either way hoey lost and now hes back peddling to save whats left of his reputation and hes doing it online with no one around

it's not a RTB show <----- there's me kicking that L back into ur mother's throat where u should've ended up

and how is the 6 vs 1 argument an excuse? u KNOW that was some pus*y s**t which is why u dont want people to acknowledge the fact that it was 6 vs 1

he apologized before he got hit for w/e he said that made Pillsbury boy mad

i know u dont want to face the facts but Rae is tough when it's 6 to 1 but he gets all nice and wants to suddenly difuse the situation when its not 6 on 1 anymore...hmmm isnt that the same s**t people criticize budden for? becoming "MLK" when s**t gets hectic?

use ur brain for a second and use ur common sense..if u think 6 vs 1 and sucker punching somebody is NOT some gay a.ss s**t..then there's something wrong with u..u can admit it man..it wont mean u hate Raekwon if u admit somethings he did were gay

dont sacrifice ur intelligence for the sake of one man's d*ck and be logical
 8 years ago '06        #1537
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 SokeSleezy said:
people already finding excuses to try and justify Raekwon not accepting the f!ght
 8 years ago '07        #1538
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,386 | Props total: 1061 1061
 Showtimegp said:
looooooooool, i have to give joe probs for still being on webcam
cosign mayne lol, raekwon a hoe for this one, joey damn, first your girl get snuck then you, its hard to be joe budden, but that n*gga dont care either way, he going to keep going in, mickey factz look spook in that pic, i didnt know him and facts was that cool where factz would f!ght for joe
 8 years ago '04        #1539
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
i havent seen the video..but people keep saying 6 on 1...but he only got hit by 1 person. Just because the other cats were there dont mean they was gonna jump that n*gga had he fought back, slim chance in actuality but still.
 8 years ago '08        #1540
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 coolio said:
it's not a RTB show <----- there's me kicking that L back into ur mother's throat where u should've ended up

and how is the 6 vs 1 argument an excuse? u KNOW that was some pus*y s**t which is why u dont want people to acknowledge the fact that it was 6 vs 1

he apologized before he got hit for w/e he said that made Pillsbury boy mad

i know u dont want to face the facts but Rae is tough when it's 6 to 1 but he gets all nice and wants to suddenly difuse the situation when its not 6 on 1 anymore...hmmm isnt that the same s**t people criticize budden for? becoming "MLK" when s**t gets hectic?

use ur brain for a second and use ur common sense..if u think 6 vs 1 and sucker punching somebody is NOT some gay a.ss s**t..then there's something wrong with u..u can admit it man..it wont mean u hate Raekwon if u admit somethings he did were gay

dont sacrifice ur intelligence for the sake of one man's d*ck and be logical

Stop it

You stanleys bring up 6 vs 1 but not that only one guy he pissed off punched him, I wouldn't call that pus*y, I would call it you pissed off that guy and he wanted to teach you
a lesson, stop tough talking towards people.

If a f!ght broke out between those two, I am sure even the guy who punched him
would had said let him handle it himself, since he started the physical aspect of the situation.

Rae came in there to let his homies handle their issue with budden, he didn't have any issues with budden. Stop bringing up Rae into this s**t, this was some dudes who took offense to toward the tough talking comments from your boy and they dealt with it.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 08:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy