[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1501
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17140 17140
 intoxicated662 said:
this dude got his own chat and even the people in there are clownin' on him. lmfao take the L and keep it movin'
He didn't like the feeling of it, he started seeing a larger number then usual viewing so he ended that s**t fast, he got shook by the comments

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 06:27 PM..
 08-10-2009, 06:33 PM         #1502
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
He didn't like the feeling of it, he started seeing a larger number then usual viewing so he ended that s**t fast, he got shook by the comments
more f**gotry by budden. couldnt handle people calling him out so he ends the chat.

guess he only safe around his d*ckriders.
 8 years ago '06        #1503
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
damn Rae wanted to run into the room 6 on 1 but didnt want a 1 on 1 and wanted to defuse the situation as soon as Budden actually had people with him

what's wrong Rae
 8 years ago '98        #1504
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3568 3568
This is better than the 2009 NBA Playoffs.
 08-10-2009, 06:40 PM         #1505
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
come on dude......budden is pus*y. keep trying to spin this s**t into something else but this stunt internet broadcast just proved it.

i thought you was a real dude too....i was wrong....
u don't kno me and i don't kno u. ur as relevant as ur name on this board and that's just another internet poster. That's all we are on here. We are ALL just posting on these boards a bunch of opinions and will die unknown to the rest of the world but our little circles of family and friends. I'm as real as i believe I am or say I am cause u don't know me and I don't know u. Not one of ya'll know Joe Budden nor do u know Raekwon. These are artists and that's all u know. Regular human beings who live and breathe like us and have proven nothing to me. In any case I'd rather be the one outnumbered saying sorry, than the one doing the outnumbering with goons acting like i'm hard but in truth I'M the coward in the situation. It doesn't take a lot to make 1 man against ur gang cower or back down against many. That's not logically difficult to pull off. These are just RAPPERS. ALL OF THEM. why do u think Rae didn't do s**t???? cause he is scared of legal ramifications and on probation already so at the end of the day he also has s**t to f**k up and lose like budden did for backing down. Things are looking up for slaughterhouse and Budden as a whole but now it's Rae who looks the b**ch cause he didn't handle his OWN beef and involved a GANG of others to do his dirty work. I've never respected that in ANY case. That is why i respect Kings over Presidents. Presidents never do their own dirt but most famous kings earned their place and kept their place by lifting up their own sword and being on the battle field. I repect only me and who i have witnessed myself being a stand up man or woman. I don't know none of ya'll on here nor do i care to. It's the internet. I got more important s**t to do like work on my own career in music. This bantering back and forth is just fun. I'm too busy being a man and proving myself to this world in my daily life and family etc than on the internet.

Hip Hop emceeing was never about ur street cred but what u could do behind a f**kIN MICROPHONE and ur poetic ability over beats. I respect Budden still very highly as an emcee and i'm enjoying the slaughterhouse album intensely. Rae has lost all my respect cause he took it to the street when challenged lyrically. Ran and Budden have personal history beyond music where as Wutang's was all on WAX and about MUSIC. If Rae stuck to proving his lyrical ability over Budden then I would be respecting him too, but budden has always answered rappers who challenged him and backs his words up about his skill. Wu Tang ain't nothin to f**k with???????? isn't it all music???? then skill wise they just took the L. i Bruce Lee challenged ur ability to f!ght and u brought a gun then ur a b**ch and u lose like anyone who uses the next level than what the challenger has ensued. I bring a sword then use a sword. i bring words than use words, but u take it to the next level first then ur a b**ch a.ss n*gga and IGNORANT. One major part of hip hop is BATTLE. nowhere is fist f!ghting or shooting a part of it. Rae just showed how ignorant of the two he is and Budden has been right and stood by his OPINION. If everyone was attacked for their opinion about u and what u do then every human on earth would have a black eye right now or be dead.
 08-10-2009, 06:41 PM         #1506
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens still crying
 08-10-2009, 06:42 PM         #1507
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LovinPavan said:
resorting to violence because he insulted your friend's musical ability? jesus, isn't this guy like 40 years old?
LOL right???? LOL. IGNORANT b**ch a.ss n*ggaZ
 8 years ago '08        #1508
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17140 17140
 Kal Tourette said:
u don't kno me and i don't kno u. ur as relevant as ur name on this board and that's just another internet poster. That's all we are on here. We are ALL just posting on these boards a bunch of opinions and will die unknown to the rest of the world but our little circles of family and friends. I'm as real as i believe I am or say I am cause u don't know me and I don't know u. Not one of ya'll know Joe Budden nor do u know Raekwon. These are artists and that's all u know. Regular human beings who live and breathe like us and have proven nothing to me. In any case I'd rather be the one outnumbered saying sorry, than the one doing the outnumbering with goons acting like i'm hard but in truth I'M the coward in the situation. It doesn't take a lot to make 1 man against ur gang cower or back down against many. That's not logically difficult to pull off. These are just RAPPERS. ALL OF THEM. why do u think Rae didn't do s**t???? cause he is scared of legal ramifications and on probation already so at the end of the day he also has s**t to f**k up and lose like budden did for backing down. Things are looking up for slaughterhouse and Budden as a whole but now it's Rae who looks the b**ch cause he didn't handle his OWN beef and involved a GANG of others to do his dirty work. I've never respected that in ANY case. That is why i respect Kings over Presidents. Presidents never do their own dirt but most famous kings earned their place and kept their place by lifting up their own sword and being on the battle field. I repect only me and who i have witnessed myself being a stand up man or woman. I don't know none of ya'll on here nor do i care to. It's the internet. I got more important s**t to do like work on my own career in music. This bantering back and forth is just fun. I'm too busy being a man and proving myself to this world in my daily life and family etc than on the internet.

Hip Hop emceeing was never about ur street cred but what u could do behind a f**kIN MICROPHONE and ur poetic ability over beats. I respect Budden still very highly as an emcee and i'm enjoying the slaughterhouse album intensely. Rae has lost all my respect cause he took it to the street when challenged lyrically. Ran and Budden have personal history beyond music where as Wutang's was all on WAX and about MUSIC. If Rae stuck to proving his lyrical ability over Budden then I would be respecting him too, but budden has always answered rappers who challenged him and backs his words up about his skill. Wu Tang ain't nothin to f**k with???????? isn't it all music???? then skill wise they just took the L. i Bruce Lee challenged ur ability to f!ght and u brought a gun then ur a b**ch and u lose like anyone who uses the next level than what the challenger has ensued. I bring a sword then use a sword. i bring words than use words, but u take it to the next level first then ur a b**ch a.ss n*gga and IGNORANT. One major part of hip hop is BATTLE. nowhere is fist f!ghting or shooting a part of it. Rae just showed how ignorant of the two he is and Budden has been right and stood by his OPINION. If everyone was attacked for their opinion about u and what u do then every human on earth would have a black eye right now or be dead.

You're officially the biggest mouse stan on BX, forget the others this mothaf**ka just typed
a novel and s**t over this issue, are you that into it???.

Serious question, did it really bother you to see Joe get punked out?, because he is just a
stranger man, he wouldn't let it bother him if you were getting punked out, so whats up?.

Don't get too attached to a situation like this, just hover around and give your views but don't
allow it to make you type novels, what the f**k man the dude isn't your family member or
anything like that, maintain your composure homie.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 06:50 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #1509
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
@ HOEY

Coolio you need to pack it in. you've been f!ghting this for over 80 pages now. your talking about when the initial video was made, it wasnt raekwon who b**ch slapped him, who can blame hoey for apoligizing etc etc

who cares about all that. fact of the matter is hoey got punched in his face (possibly by k!llah Priest) and he didnt do anyhting but apoligize on camera (footage not released yet) regardless of who was wrong or right. just give up
f!ghting this for 80 pages? u got more posts than me in this thread
 8 years ago '06        #1510
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
@ HOEY

Coolio you need to pack it in. you've been f!ghting this for over 80 pages now. your talking about when the initial video was made, it wasnt raekwon who b**ch slapped him, who can blame hoey for apoligizing etc etc

who cares about all that. fact of the matter is hoey got punched in his face (possibly by k!llah Priest) and he didnt do anyhting but apoligize on camera (footage not released yet) regardless of who was wrong or right. just give up
f!ghting this for 80 pages? u got more posts than me in this thread

rae getting scared as soon as budden actually had people with him and refusing to f!ght 1 on 1 is much more pus*y than getting punched when u're outnumbered 6 to 1

that's something u cant argue no matter how bad u feel the need to defend pillsbury boy raekwon :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #1511
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
seriously f**k outta joe buddenS..........talking all tuff but he got punched in the face and didnt do NOTHING. thats pus*y i dont give a f**k if it was 2-5-10 people.....no guns ok you swing im swinging.

so joe shut the f**k UP>
 8 years ago '07        #1512
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14887 14887
if it takes you and like 6 n*ggas to whoop one person a.ss then you a hoe

he could have handle that one on one

i mean budden felt he was better than meth and said he was

keep that s**t on wax

budden and meth could have battled on wax

but rae had to bring the goons in over some words

sensetive thugs

i thought rae was better than that

i guess he got his publicity for cuban linx 2
 8 years ago '06        #1513
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
rae said no??? what a b**ch 6 on 1 he big and bad joe says 1 on 1 and he says noo?
 8 years ago '06        #1514
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
whats more pus*y is sitting on camera telling 1000 people you wanna f!ght someone and talking tough to a computer screen exactly 2 days after being snuffed out and being forced to apoligize with a big goose egg on your cheek and not even calling out the guy who actually hit you. If Budden really wants to f!ght RAE so bad he would have just approached him next RTB instead of telling the world. you think now anything is gonna happen now that Budden has publicly announced he wants to f!ght? cops are gonna be 100 deep at the next RTB locking dudes up left right and center.

I'm also gonna be real I dont blame hoey for doing this cause he was humiliated and when your humiliated you have no choice but to go balls out. hes been living with himself for the past 2 days and its probably just been eating him alive inside so what else but actually k!ll RAE could he possibly do to redeem his street cred? (whats left of it)
So in that sense i dont blame him but he just opened a whole other can of worms with calling RAE a f**got. now i agree RAE should just shoot a fair one but if he doesnt so what. RAE is 40 years old and a tub of lard why would he go meet at the bike racks after school with hoey to f!ght when he could just get his girlfriend kidnapped and thrown off a bridge. RAE is gangster not a high school kid with mental disorders.

first of all the tour is finished so how's he gonna approach anybody at the next RTB?

second of all joe did try to approach Raekwon that same day but him and his people just tried defusing the situation now that it wasn't 6 vs 1 anymore

and finally did u even watch the video? Budden did call out the guy who punched him...he said he wanted to f!ght Rae 1 on 1 even tho Raekwon's refusing for some reason and that after they do that, he can f!ght the bodyguard or whoever the f**k he was..i highly doubt he'd win against that big a.ss dude but he still did call him out

think about it logically..6 vs 1 and 1 big a.ss gorilla punches budden while he's sitting and the only damage they cause is a little knot under the eye that isnt even visible a day later? stop f!ghting u're common sense..u know all this is true
 08-10-2009, 07:18 PM         #1515
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens got his s**t split
 8 years ago '08        #1516
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
i aint no budden stan but if rae denies the 1 on 1 then ur boyfriend raekwon is a b**ch i dont care what u say
 08-10-2009, 07:29 PM         #1517
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both of them n*ggas wack, but Rae already did his damage. If Joey want to do something he had all day and night to do it. Buddens is just soft, got exposed, but no problem his Internet Soldiers/Groupies will find another way to give him a pass.
 08-10-2009, 07:31 PM         #1518
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the f**k is Joe making videos about WANTING to f!ght the n*gga.

Stop talking, find the n*gga and f!ght him. No more talking.

Im tired of all this webcam/camcorder s**t
 08-10-2009, 07:36 PM         #1519
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Why the f**k is Joe making videos about WANTING to f!ght the n*gga.

Stop talking, find the n*gga and f!ght him. No more talking.

Im tired of all this webcam/camcorder s**t
lol. Budden has been exposed as an e-thug nothing more... no wonder he has so many stans in this section of bx
 08-10-2009, 07:38 PM         #1520
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens isn't going to f!ght anything but a computer virus.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy