[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2009, 05:53 PM         #1481
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
why rae dont want to square dance?
Because Rae isn't trying to Dosie-Doe and s**t, like Joey soft a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #1482
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,873 | Props total: 17389 17389
Lmoa @ him keep sayin squaredance
 8 years ago '06        #1483
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
slaughterhouse album coming out tomorrow
ob4cl2 coming out soon

:applause::applause:

thats for e1/aftermath for coming out with this amazing publicity stunt. too bad joey had to get a blackeye out of it though- take one for the team.

for the record - 6v2 especially when one of the two is mickey factz is not fair. everyone in this thread would have sit back and gotten punched in the eye. you gonna f!ght 6 already heated people yourself? and die? ice water = goons

and honeslty except for ghost almost everyone in this wutang/shaolin/killer bees swarm/whatever the f**k is pretty irrelevant these days. rae and meth make some noise but thats about it. when was the last time you heard anyone demand a new gza or deck record?
 08-10-2009, 05:59 PM         #1484
Rhymes4Days  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs talking and go look for that n**ga at that chicken joint.
 8 years ago '09        #1485
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 The N said:
It was 1 guy who punched him, he wasn't swarmed by k!ller Bees fool.....
oh and if joe went off on that one guy who punched him, what you think the other 5 would have done? let em f!ght one on one? ...
 8 years ago '08        #1486
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
He found the cover of Escape Route ironically funny , he wish he had one 2 days ago.
 8 years ago '09        #1487
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 deeznutz said:
HE HASNT REPLIED YET BUT I'D GUESS CAUSE HES 40 AND HES A FAT f**k. DID VITO CORLEON HAVE TO f!ght?

SERIOUSLY THOUGH RAE SHOULD SCRAP HIM BUT WHY CANT HOEY f!ght THE GUY WHO PUT HIS HANDS ON HIM? THATS ALL I WANNA KNOW.

RAE SHOULD SHOOT THE FAIR ONE THOUGH. I KNOW I WOULD JUST JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO PUNCH HOEY IN HIS GOOFY FACE
CUZ THERE WERE 5 OTHER PPL in THERE WHO WOULDVE FOUGHT WITH THAT GUY
 08-10-2009, 06:08 PM         #1488
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
so shouldnt budden technically be calling out rae's man who snuffed him? i though mickey facts or whoever that little scrawny goofball is said rae was showing love and his man snuffed him out so he should be f!ghting him but i guess the guy who punched him is too big and scary for hoey so i do think raekwon should scrap him and completely dummy his little skinny a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

budden still breathing, didn't get knocked out, and didn't bleed all over the place and could still hold full conversation.......RAE a b**ch!!!!!!!!!! budden wins this cause he lived through the situation to retaliate. Real gangsters don't punch a guy in the eye and dip. they leave u terrified and f**k U UP!!!!!! Budden didn't get f**ked up. He was right back behind the camera talking and at a show soon after....LOL. WU f**king lose
 8 years ago '04        #1489
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
this dude got his own chat and even the people in there are clownin' on him. lmfao take the L and keep it movin'
 08-10-2009, 06:09 PM         #1490
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
why rae dont want to square dance?
because Rae knows better

thats why
 08-10-2009, 06:10 PM         #1491
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You better watch your back. You better watch your god damn back. Even in the shower, even at picnicsssss. You better watch your god damn back!

8 years ago '04        #1492
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
rae a bigger dude and is bulked up. what is joe gonna do to him? scronny 155 lb bi-polar a.ss n*gga no wonder him and game kissed and made up they both got bi-polar
 08-10-2009, 06:10 PM         #1493
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
yeah brave move apologizing and then talking s**t on a internet broadcast 2 days later
yea he wasn't left scared and he still talked s**t!!!!!! think he gone get caught slippin again?????

WUTANG LOSE
 8 years ago '06        #1494
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
rae takes the loss for declining the f!ght...now joe has all the soldiers spamming him to accept it
 08-10-2009, 06:12 PM         #1495
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
rae a bigger dude and is bulked up. what is joe gonna do to him? scronny 155 lb bi-polar a.ss n*gga no wonder him and game kissed and made up they both got bi-polar
Rae so big then why the b**ch didn't f!ght joe one on one to begin with or only come with one dude to support him or witness his f!ght???? a b**ch move comin with that many dudes b**ch
 08-10-2009, 06:13 PM         #1496
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
pus*y minded excuse, ever heard of going down f!ghting?, your boy didn't he was shook of that
It was one dude who stepped up and punched that lame, not all of them.
come on u woulda gone out f!ghting and possibly been k!lled for a beef that spawned of a VIBE bracket opinion????? seriously. ya'll grow the f**k up and use logic. I believe in going down f!ghting but for a cause worth dying or being left bloody for.
 08-10-2009, 06:15 PM         #1497
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t is mad stupid now
 08-10-2009, 06:20 PM         #1498
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
yea he wasn't left scared and he still talked s**t!!!!!! think he gone get caught slippin again?????

WUTANG LOSE
come on dude......budden is pus*y. keep trying to spin this s**t into something else but this stunt internet broadcast just proved it.

i thought you was a real dude too....i was wrong....
 8 years ago '07        #1499
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,460 | Props total: 69965 69965
hahahahahaha
 08-10-2009, 06:25 PM         #1500
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe's looking real pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy