[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
 111
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1461
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 persuazion said:
nah that dude is a pawn....I mean Rae is the whole reason that s**t was done to him....I give respect to the dude asking for a 1 on 1 not the dude who runs up on you with 6 cats and gets his boy to smack you....
f**k out of here with that lame s**t, you act like the smack came for no reason and s**t

your boy asked for that s**t, asking real dudes to come say something to him and s**t

then all of that vanished along with his vocal chords when them real dudes stepped up

to ask him about that tough talk s**t, so keep it real man their was a reason he got smacked.


Their is no respect given to s**t talkers, only punches to the faces and apologies requested for s**t tough talking.


Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 05:34 PM..
 08-10-2009, 05:34 PM         #1462
Rhymes4Days  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
he said he aint wanna f**k up the tour for everybody
He could have gotten him back that night when Crook boys showed up 20 deep. Or when when Busta Rhymes was between the two groups on Saturday night. That's way before they had a sit down yesterday.

It was at this same tour that he said he was going to F** Up and looked for Inspector Deck.
 8 years ago '05        #1463
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 HeavenlySword said:
budden is a f**kin f**got man.

if you wanted to do anyting you wouldant did it instead of getting punched


f**kin f**got wants to f!ght 2 days later talkin s**t on a computer screen when you got punched on saturday f**got

Not that Budden is a f**got, but calling someone over the net is f**kin kiddy s**t. Big boys put u in check when they see you, nothing like OH lets square off at this and this corner at 3 oclock.


SHUT UR MOUTH AND f**k HIM UP WHEN U SEE HIM. The whole world
dont need to know abou this s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #1464
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21549 21549
 JNyiri77 said:
dudes who DON'T like him are STILL making threads ABOUT him...those are L's in itself
Joe Buddens took a L that can't be defended by his stans, I spoke with the boxden homies already
 8 years ago '04        #1465
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 1144 1144
resorting to violence because he insulted your friend's musical ability? jesus, isn't this guy like 40 years old?
 08-10-2009, 05:39 PM         #1466
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
Joe Buddens took a L that can't be defended by his stans, I spoke with the boxden homies already
:applause:
 8 years ago '08        #1467
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 TimeIsMoney said:
Yeah, smart move go out swinging 6 on 1.
pus*y minded excuse, ever heard of going down f!ghting?, your boy didn't he was shook of that
It was one dude who stepped up and punched that lame, not all of them.
 08-10-2009, 05:40 PM         #1468
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
Joe Buddens took a L that can't be defended by his stans, I spoke with the boxden homies already
i'm not defending him, so what's your point? does it change the fact that ppl are checking his blogtv for new info...ppl that don't like him...do share some insight on how it is not a so called L for these ppl


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #1469
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 The N said:
f**k out of here with that lame s**t, you act like the smack came for no reason and s**t

your boy asked for that s**t, asking real dudes to come say something to him and s**t

then all of that vanished along with his vocal chords when them real dudes stepped up

to ask him about that tough talk s**t, so keep it real man their was a reason he got smacked.


Their is no respect given to s**t talkers, only punches to the faces and apologies requested for s**t tough talking.
I dident say there wasnt a reason...... Joey thought he was better then some people and they got salty as hell. No matter what the reason......Rae is the one in the room that had the problem with him and it should have been Rae to smack him. Or at least accept the one on one f!ght......if you call a dude a b**ch and he runs up on you with 6 dudes and his homeboy smacks the s**t out of you.....you stiil gonna think thats not a b**ch move? I dont see why cats is on Rae's nuts cuz of this......Im superman too with 5 cats behind me.....
 08-10-2009, 05:41 PM         #1470
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
Not that Budden is a f**got, but calling someone over the net is f**kin kiddy s**t. Big boys put u in check when they see you, nothing like OH lets square off at this and this corner at 3 oclock.


SHUT UR MOUTH AND f**k HIM UP WHEN U SEE HIM. The whole world
dont need to know abou this s**t.
Thats why Budden soft as f**k. You should have just did whatever you had to do there. this f**got s**t.....omg man, this is like s**t i see on the block everyday....n*ggas gets hisass kicked and cries about it for days because he didnt get the fair one....

f**ker dont care about afair one you f**got. he ran up on you 6 on 1, you so bad f**kin ba roll up on him 20 on 1 if you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly wanna do something for real.


are you f**kin kidding. who cant see through this??
 8 years ago '08        #1471
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 LovinPavan said:
resorting to violence because he insulted your friend's musical ability? jesus, isn't this guy like 40 years old?
This had nothing to do with that, this was a whole new issue stupid budden created by

tough talking s**t. Why people keep thinking this has something to do with the Meth bulls**t

that s**t was squashed and done for, the trouble maker mouse couldn't resist and created

some other s**t as he squashed the first s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #1472
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,975 | Props total: 4691 4691
why rae dont want to square dance?
 8 years ago '04        #1473
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 17503 17503
Lmaoooooo..joe goin in.
 08-10-2009, 05:44 PM         #1474
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe budden is a f**king f.a.g.g.o.t.
 8 years ago '09        #1475
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
f**k it they should shoot the fair one and f**k it.

It might revive both there careers.
 08-10-2009, 05:46 PM         #1476
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
 8 years ago '08        #1477
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 persuazion said:
I dident say there wasnt a reason...... Joey thought he was better then some people and they got salty as hell. No matter what the reason......Rae is the one in the room that had the problem with him and it should have been Rae to smack him.

Or at least accept the one on one f!ght......if you call a dude a b**ch and he runs up on you with 6 dudes and his homeboy smacks the s**t out of you.....you stiil gonna think thats not a b**ch move? I dont see why cats is on Rae's nuts cuz of this......Im superman too with 5 cats behind me.....
Rae had no problem with him, so he shouldn't had punched him.....


The dude who punched him had a problem with Joe doing a tough talk routine towards him
and his boys(Ice Water), you seen the video right?, you read the quote right?.

Well so did they to and they wanted to see what Joe meant by those tough talk comments, made him say sorry and punched him so he will never do it again.


Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 05:50 PM..
 08-10-2009, 05:48 PM         #1478
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that tape better come out :dancingcool:lol
 8 years ago '07        #1479
Repressed 
space
avatar space
space
$3,261 | Props total: 1220 1220
lmao@one of the dudes telling Joe to f!ght the boy at McDonalds
 8 years ago '08        #1480
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 hiphop4ever said:
that tape better come out :dancingcool:lol
That would be something, I doubt it gets released though and I believe they already quietly
squashed the situation, the manager said in a update that positive minds stepped in and calm the situation down, no need to ruin the tour over something like this.


Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 05:55 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy