[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2009, 04:00 PM         #1401
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is f**kin hilarious, I just spoke to comedy central
 08-10-2009, 04:03 PM         #1402
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll forget where Royce is from.......Royce is a real dude in his parts and so is crooked. these ain't just bloggers and rap fellaz so hopefully it doesn't get outta hand.
 08-10-2009, 04:05 PM         #1403
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Royce gets drunk and s**ts on himself...How can you be afraid of a n*gga like that?
 08-10-2009, 04:07 PM         #1404
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Joe budden-[SIZE="4"]"Method Man, I apologize…but anybody else a.ssociated with that n—a, who feels like my name can just roll out of their f—ing mouth…do it from now on, and [COLOR="Red"]it won’t be nothing Royce or Crook can do to stop what I’m gonna do.“
you wouldnt of said the same thing....personally i wont just let anybody just sell me out over and over when i try to relax....but i guess when you woulda told meth my bad you woulda been done
 8 years ago '08        #1405
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17221 17221
 Kal Tourette said:
easy to bully anyone with a gang...how about one on one
It was 1 guy who punched him, he wasn't swarmed by k!ller Bees fool.....
 8 years ago '08        #1406
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
you wouldnt of said the same thing....personally i wont just let anybody just sell me out over and over when i try to relax....but i guess when you woulda told meth my bad you woulda been done
No sir, If I am going to end a beef with a dude and his family members I would make sure

it is all over with not only him but the entire family.
 8 years ago '06        #1407
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
UPDATE:

OK, still confused by the latest in the Budden-Raekwon beef timeline? Well, YN's here for ya. After all the drama that occurred on Saturday (Find a site that was more on top of it then the Double R), both Raekwon and Budden's Slaughterhouse group were scheduled to perform the next day in San Fran and, in fact, both acts did so. Rae actually had multiple appearances, including the above video with Big Boi. Now how'd that happen without more fisticuffs? Well the Rock The Bells founder gave XXL the scoop.

Weisberg said at first both rappers were not being cooperative, but before Sunday’s show he was able to get Budden and Rae in a room to shake to settle their differences and shake hands. “It was heated,” he told XXL, “people were not feeling some situations and at the end of the day sometimes the best action is no action at least in L.A. But in San Francisco, yes, everybody got in a room, there were a lot of discussions and were able to keep it moving. “

“I don’t believe they’ll be any more issues moving forward,” he continued. Weisberg credits several key people for being able to defuse the tension. “At the end of the day a lot of other really good people got involved and made sure that we kept things on a positive note,” he said. “You walked into hip-hop summer camp, From KRS-One to Busta Rhymes, to Joell [Ortiz], to Royce [da 5”9”] to our entire staff, there’s a lot of people that have a lot of really good relationships. Helped to lend perspective."

Thankfully, the tour ended yesterday and we still haven't heard from Budden and/or Raekwon for confirmation on these recent developments. Last we left, Mouse texted this cryptic message mere minutes before taking the stage last night.

Slaughterhouse album in stores tmw, y'all. Ha!

Sidebar: Escape Route released on the same day? OK, I'm confused like Young Buck again.

Sidebar 2: IceWaterTV just uploaded a video today and it had nothing to do with f!ghting.

Update: OK, one more note. Although Rock The Bells (the main tour) did end yesterday, there is a second leg of RTB that launches tonight in San Diego. Slaughterhouse are booked on this tour from now until Aug 31st and Raekwon is slated for select markets. The saga continues.
 08-10-2009, 04:25 PM         #1408
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga punched Joey in his s**t and made him apologize, then another mof**ka made Joey shake Rae's hand. This n*gga "Mouse" straight b**ch made.
 08-10-2009, 04:27 PM         #1409
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
No sir, If I am going to end a beef with a dude and his family members I would make sure

if me and you initially got into it and we disagreed and all your people were basically ridin for you and i was like mybad or whatever id make sure to be like make sure none of them n*ggas say anything else about me or itll be over with

i wouldnt go around to everybody and make sure they view the situation the same way as you. they just n*ggas who wanna be apart of somethin and when somebody start sellin me out if our little peace treaty gfets dismantled then i guess thats just what it is. but i wouldnt be mad cause cant nobody say i aint try
 8 years ago '08        #1410
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
No sir, If I am going to end a beef with a dude I would make sure

Budden thought saying it was all good with WU/Meth then tough talking to his peoples was a good idea?, come on now that was a dumb move.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 04:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1411
saintsdash 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
joes bloggin live now for anyone who cares
 08-10-2009, 04:53 PM         #1412
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

about 5 minutes in

"who backs down from a f!ght?.....i've been jumped before, stabbed before, shot at, all of that.....you think i wanted to f!ght that n*gga in crowns chicken? he was f**kin 6 foot 5..250...in the greatest shape of his life......of course i didnt want to f!ght him,but its just something you have to do, who knew he was 18...all i know is when we got out side and squared up...everything was good until he slammed my face into the ground."

Last edited by Motivated; 08-10-2009 at 04:56 PM..
 08-10-2009, 04:57 PM         #1413
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rae what a pus*y.
 8 years ago '08        #1414
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
Look at this video and check who is in there reppin that WU

Look at 1:12, its your boy

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 05:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1415
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

08-10-2009, 05:03 PM         #1416
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lol...thing is....ppl are going to be recording his whole session's now, so he HAVE TO WATCH WHAT HE SAYS.

after that rae incident....everybody is gonna record joe's every move, just incase some s**t pops off
 8 years ago '05        #1417
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2461 2461
first tahiry gets punched in the face and now buddens does.

epic.
 08-10-2009, 05:09 PM         #1418
Iverson The God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
^ lol...thing is....ppl are going to be recording his whole session's now, so he HAVE TO WATCH WHAT HE SAYS.

after that rae incident....everybody is gonna record joe's every move, just incase some s**t pops off

yeah all 25 of his fans on boxden :rolleyes:
 08-10-2009, 05:10 PM         #1419
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga sounds like one of those n*ggas trying to explain to his homeboys, why he got his s**t split
 08-10-2009, 05:11 PM         #1420
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao budden.......talkin reckless again??

thats why i know joey aint really hood, because if he was, hed already realize theirs no such thing as the fair one anymore, f**kin dummy.

n*ggas is trying to punch you in your head while your trying to talk it out.....dumbass.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now