[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1381
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
 Kal Tourette said:
Joey needs to get on wax and make a 15 minute annihilation of anyone who went against him. take it back to wax and murder them
You butthurt fool, this isn't a rap battle beef, this was a personal situation where your boy talked tough s**t, then some real dudes stepped up to him about it and made him say sorry about that s**t and punched him so he won't ever try to talk s**t about real dudes.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 01:44 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1382
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
no matter how u try to spin the situation,Budden got punched by ONE f**kIN GUY!!! i dont care if u rollin 1000 deep,a n*gga hit me in the face,he gettin yapped right back,aint no f**kin sittin down and bloggin bout it...then again,Budden let his own girl get yapped so its no surprise...
 8 years ago '06        #1383
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 GreatWhites said:
the difference between Suge doin it & Rae doin it.....is that Rae didn't do it himself.....Suge would beat the dudes a.ss HIMSELF.

with one exception being that Barber haha.

Crooked may have been set up in his own City...but u know how n*ggaz hate another n*gga shining....

Crooked is mad deep in Cali.....he affiliated with Crips & Bloods.....that's why its COB...they are united into one gang & Crooked is the one that started that whole movement.....

Wu-Tang of course is Wu-Tang...they are deep EVERYWHERE.....but, to say they are deeper in Cali than Crooked, i think yall gotta check Crooked's street cred in Cali.....cuz OG's from each gang respect dude......

if Rae is allowed to call his crew into it, why isn't joey??

Crooked got 40 Glocc & Game there, Game was tryin to be a peacemaker, but 40 Glocc is Crooked's homie.....so yes, 40 is involved in a way.....
2che LOL... but im sure he didn't make dude drink that piss. Or kidnap kurruption by himself. Suge's got goonz. Lets not forget about Dre getting punched in his face.

Crooked... deep? meeeh.. Respected yes Deeep meh? Respect = pass to represent the W as he has been for while now. Deep tho... iunno. Long beach is heavy with gangs that don't get along with his. He woulda been twizted by now if he didn't have respect. Shyt 20's woulda got him. He's got and earned respect and I feel he shoulda got next a while ago. Game has respect too... Which is what separates cali emcees from the rest. You gotta be legit to get shine. Cant' deny tho.. crooked almost got caught... and a boss doesn't get caught up like that.

He may have more spideweb connects than wu affiliates... but who knows who the wu affiliates are affiliated with.... All gangs don't get along...and politics and alliances hold heavy over rap verses any day.

And if crooked didn't say it..... then thats good news.. as i just read it coulda been a fake twit... *twitter is soo gay**

Regardless its all stupid.... and they need to get back to making music.
 08-10-2009, 02:33 PM         #1384
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
You butthurt fool, this isn't a rap battle beef, this was a personal situation where your boy talked tough s**t, then some real dudes stepped up to him about it and made him say sorry about that s**t and punched him so he won't ever try to talk s**t about real dudes.
when did he talk tough s**t beyond what he can lyrically do????? he still talking his s**t so obviously they didn't do s**t and also what REAL n*gga comes with goons if they really as hard as they proclaim they are???????
 08-10-2009, 02:35 PM         #1385
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
so buddens a pus*y too from when he went to confront ransom with 6 dudes right? difference is hoey still took an L even with 6 guys cause his man got slapped up and he ran.
yup that was a b**ch move on Budden's part too. also how do we know what happened? any footage????? it's always what n*ggaz say...on this we have PROOF on Rae's b**ch MOVE. Budden didn't lose credibility RAE and WU have s**tted on their legacy on how this has all been handled honestly. very childish against a guy who downed method man's current lyrical ability.
 08-10-2009, 02:37 PM         #1386
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
buddy RAE is the slang master. Budden couldnt even decipher half the slang RAE has invented or said in his rhymes. RAE helped start an entire era and budden is good with the punchlines. Budden hasn't made a mark in rap like RAE did. only mark Budden is responsible for is the skid mark in this underwear from sat night. personally i think RAE is way better that Budden because hes more creative imo. your just coming across as the biggest HOEY stroker. at least admit he should have swung back or at least not of apoligized after being a.ssaulted
who gives a f**k about slang....get the f**k outta here....LYRICAL SKILL!!!!!!!!!!! Rae couldn't even write a third of an album as in depth as Padded Room nor Halfway House. Also name a WU member who can out do the 15 min track "WHO k!llED HIPHOP?" f**k outta here
 08-10-2009, 02:40 PM         #1387
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
He won't comeback, you budden stans are stupid as f**k, thinking he can do anything. Don't your realize they shook the s**t out of him, the s**t the f**k up punch was done and the dude will hopefully try to make a positive out of this by focusing heavy on the music and not talking s**t.
Any "MAN" would come back and never let a group of bullies s**t on his name. Eminem in 8 mile after those goons were too pus*y to stand up one on one against him he did what he did best to COME BACK and that was though MUSIC
 8 years ago '04        #1388
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Crooked I makes A statement on stage, it's a video

08-10-2009, 02:45 PM         #1389
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
buddy RAE is the slang master. Budden couldnt even decipher half the slang RAE has invented or said in his rhymes. RAE helped start an entire era and budden is good with the punchlines. Budden hasn't made a mark in rap like RAE did. only mark Budden is responsible for is the skid mark in this underwear from sat night. personally i think RAE is way better that Budden because hes more creative imo. your just coming across as the biggest HOEY stroker. at least admit he should have swung back or at least not of apoligized after being a.ssaulted
i do agree with the situation in not apologizing. Thing is he still took a smart route since he has a lot more to bring down if he started s**t. Over some stupid s**t. If it was over something like Family then i can peep it. I woulda probably not apologized but i can see myself doing so in the case that there is no escape route like saigon's situation with Prodigy nor was there a point since they didn't even knock me out or leave me bloody and all it was was a swole eye that i would apologize for and retaliate later through music and DESTROY them.

Me being as stubborn as I am though I would have done like Em in 8 mile and just kept quiet and let them do whatever. Bu7dden woulda gotten everyone else involved in the room though and since Rae came like a b**ch with it the smartest thing was to not involve others who had s**t to do with the situation.
 8 years ago '09        #1390
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Kinda dramatic ^. If one of these retards is willing to get wet over some rap bars then go right ahead, they don't need intervention if they can't stop themselves from acting stupid.
 8 years ago '08        #1391
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Kal Tourette said:
Any "MAN" would come back and never let a group of bullies s**t on his name. Eminem in 8 mile after those goons were too pus*y to stand up one on one against him he did what he did best to COME BACK and that was though MUSIC
That is the problem, you're living in Hollywood fantasy land

your boy mouse lives in reality and he isn't going to come back, they didn't s**t on his name

they confronted him about him trying to s**t on their name, with all that tough talk.

You budden stans are as mental as him not focused on the facts and s**t, listen this is over

he said sorry to the dudes, he can't revert from that apology and try to act all tough after

being punked out, that's not how s**t works in real life with a dude like Budden, he isn't built

like that.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 03:33 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #1392
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
My thing is this. If Wu-tang got so bent outta shape about what someone said indirectly then why didnt' they get at Tru Life and them when they ran up i the studio on Muggs and GZA looking for Prodigy? This is why I will pay this beef right here no mind because certain n*ggas know who to get at. And dont say because Tru Life and them had guns but just say yeah Crown you got a point because in the street it dont matter if it was for you or not.
 8 years ago '06        #1393
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
One word, WOW. I haven't visited the slumz in a few weeks and now I see this. I was at rock the bells in jones beach and while i'm a big fan of slaughterhouse I f**k with Wu-Tang. I'm sorry to hear dude got punched in the face but that's what happens to dudes that talk s**t. It's funny because the whole Wu was there and so was Slaughterhouse but Royce 5'9 said that they don't have no beef with wu-tang, that Wu are legends in the game and he is right. So I a.ssumed it was squashed and now this.
 08-10-2009, 03:37 PM         #1394
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao what sets do wu tang even claim or are coo wit?

lmao ima wu tang fan, but i never heard of dese n*ggas bein allowed in ANY hood cuz of some f**kin music they made 15 yrs ago
 8 years ago '08        #1395
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
Crooked I makes A statement on stage, it's a video

Studio gangsta
 8 years ago '08        #1396
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Budden lost, again. Budden stans squirming around the hip hop section trying to defend their E-God. n*gga had the Ice Water flag around his neck with the black eye. Gets no better.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II in stores later this year.
Its sad right, I still believe it hasn't hit them yet, they can't believe their boy got done like that
 8 years ago '08        #1397
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Kal Tourette said:
when did he talk tough s**t beyond what he can lyrically do????? he still talking his s**t so obviously they didn't do s**t and also what REAL n*gga comes with goons if they really as hard as they proclaim they are???????

Are you serious?, I posted the f**king quote from the video he made with Mickey Factz....

How about looking into the facts before coming into the thread all butt hurt defending
him and s**t. Read the words from your boy, the exact words that got him punked out.

Joe budden-"Method Man, I apologize…but anybody else a.ssociated with that n—a, who feels like my name can just roll out of their f—ing mouth…do it from now on, and it won’t be nothing Royce or Crook can do to stop what I’m gonna do.“

-Video

Ice Water wanted to see whats up with those comments, your boy bow down and said sorry
because he ain't built like that and got punched so he makes sure to never does it again!.

Do you understand the facts of the situation now?, your boy ain't going to say s**t anymore its a wrap, he took his L and moved on, he took the escape route from the situation, do the same.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 04:10 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1398
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,632 | Props total: 5977 5977
Rae obviously went there with intentions of punishing
Joe Imo they intended on jumping dude but since he neva
swung back it ain't get that far

Same thing Joe did when him & his goons went 2 see Ransom

My question is u brought the camera there 4 a reason right?
Well where's the footage? Y hasn't it leaked yet?
 08-10-2009, 03:59 PM         #1399
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Budden lost, again. Budden stans squirming around the hip hop section trying to defend their E-God. n*gga had the Ice Water flag around his neck with the black eye. Gets no better.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II in stores later this year.
slaughter house are on BET and bout to drop a hot album while budden has been very successful with Padded Room. Rae and Budden are both on the MTV slot so we'll see who wins when 2009 is done with. I put my bets on BUDDEN
 08-10-2009, 04:00 PM         #1400
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Are you serious?, I posted the f**king quote from the video he made with Mickey Factz....

How about looking into the facts before coming into the thread all butt hurt defending
him and s**t. Read the words from your boy, the exact words that got him punked out.

Joe budden-"Method Man, I apologize…but anybody else a.ssociated with that n—a, who feels like my name can just roll out of their f—ing mouth…do it from now on, and it won’t be nothing Royce or Crook can do to stop what I’m gonna do.“

-Video

Ice Water wanted to see whats up with those comments, your boy bow down and said sorry
because he ain't built like that and got punched so he makes sure to never does it again!.

Do understand the facts of the situation now?, your boy ain't going to say s**t anymore
its a wrap, he took his L and moved on, he took the escape route from the situation, do the same.
easy to bully anyone with a gang...how about one on one
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago