[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2009, 11:20 AM         #1361
HoodGraduate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO, Rae took a bigger L than Joe. If you bring 6 of your boys with you to teach a n*gga a lesson, you better do more than hit him in the face ONE time.

A n*gga not suppose to be able to stand up straight after you confront him like that.
 8 years ago '06        #1362
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
@deez nuts... Let the music speak for itself fam. No need to type it.
 8 years ago '04        #1363
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
 08-10-2009, 11:56 AM         #1364
HoodGraduate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
see this is the problem with hoey followers. rae and them did not go there to beat him down. what probably happened was 1 of the dudes probably just got caught up in the moment and popped him without any of them really knowing he was gonna do it. if they went in there to beat him down you dont think that would have happened? i've been around my boys before confronting someone who we thought stole something and same s**t happened one of my boys got hyped and was drunk and just punched the guy without any of us knowing. thats my theory but to say they all went there to beat him down and he came out with only a swollen cheek is ridiculous.
Seems like it was planned to me. Didn't they say Rae and his boys came in with a camera?
 8 years ago '08        #1365
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 HoodGraduate said:
Seems like it was planned to me. Didn't they say Rae and his boys came in with a camera?
yea they came in with a camera, Rae came in dapped evey1 and was on some peaceful s**t, and then his man hit Joe
 8 years ago '08        #1366
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
Its simple that one man had an issue with Joe, he handled it and Joe didn't do s**t about it!, Rae isn't going to stop a grown man from handling his issue with another grown man.

Specially a dude who talked like Joe, saying wild s**t like "if one of you dudes say my name, crook ain't going to stop what I am going to do".

Well he went into your face/said your name and punched your a.ss for acting tough, then made you say sorry about calling peoples to test you out.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 12:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1367
david1972 1 heat pts
space
space
$349 | Props total: 0 0
joe should just stop talking and do music, why would you talk s**t if you cant defend yourself, not all rappers are going make diss records back and forth, some are going want to whip your a.ss, and thats what that n*gga needs to realize.
 8 years ago '07        #1368
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Yea @ this point Joe needs to get back to music. Let that s**t speak for you. All that extra s**t brings consequences.
 8 years ago '06        #1369
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 Peterparker said:
Crooked I need to shut that s**t up...talking about tha Wu not allowed in L.A.

n*gga u aint Suge..u aint Snoop..n*gga u not even Kurupt..

U kno.. i like crooked a lot. I wish he wouldn't have went a snoop back in the day.. he prolly woulda been tha "it" emcee from the west...

But your right.. homie does need to shut his mouth. He's the same one who got set up for a twist in his own neihborhood on tape in long beach.... dude almost got k!lled on camera. Long beach isn't a walk in the park but damn. Your not a boss if your ducking shots. Not all crips get a long.. much less L.A. gangs... much less long beach cripz... meh

And i find it corny that suge can roll up on __________(name your fav rapper) with 6 guys and beat the earwax out of them and its "gangsta" and suge is soooo scary.

Rae rolls up and punks joey and its a b**ch move??? i don't quite get that.

WU is deep in cali... i a.ssumed Crooked knew that but clearly i was wrong. Then again he dissed snoop... and dre..and expected to be on detox. Buddens?... smh. Was long overdue... he's lucky it wasn't a full beatdown.

I like all these emcees... have albums from each one that i purchased with my money. Not looking to have any collectors items like MJ. I would rather them put their heads together and figure out how to get indie money without all the extra drama.

I hope this dies down... in all seriousness... and the bravado disapeers and reality set in. It coulda been worse from all sides.

get back to the music.
 08-10-2009, 12:39 PM         #1370
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at Crooked sayin anybody aint allowed in LA n*gga you aint suge gtfoh
 8 years ago '04        #1371
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
the difference between Suge doin it & Rae doin it.....is that Rae didn't do it himself.....Suge would beat the dudes a.ss HIMSELF.

with one exception being that Barber haha.

Crooked may have been set up in his own City...but u know how n*ggaz hate another n*gga shining....

Crooked is mad deep in Cali.....he affiliated with Crips & Bloods.....that's why its COB...they are united into one gang & Crooked is the one that started that whole movement.....

Wu-Tang of course is Wu-Tang...they are deep EVERYWHERE.....but, to say they are deeper in Cali than Crooked, i think yall gotta check Crooked's street cred in Cali.....cuz OG's from each gang respect dude......

if Rae is allowed to call his crew into it, why isn't joey??

Crooked got 40 Glocc & Game there, Game was tryin to be a peacemaker, but 40 Glocc is Crooked's homie.....so yes, 40 is involved in a way.....
 8 years ago '07        #1372
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
Crook never said Wu wasn't allowed in L.A., that was a fake tweet n*ggas made up....
 08-10-2009, 01:01 PM         #1373
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyFGeezus said:
"I Only Fist Fought With n*ggaz Bigger Then Me"-Budden
yea 1 on 1. so have I, but even i wouldn't do s**t like Eminem in 8 mile. Nothing to prove in death. Budden took the L and can come back... I'd lose to an outnumbering foe, but leave me with oxygen and it will be the dumbest thing for u to ever do. Especially when ur flesh just like me
 08-10-2009, 01:07 PM         #1374
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Yea @ this point Joe needs to get back to music. Let that s**t speak for you. All that extra s**t brings consequences.
Joey needs to get on wax and make a 15 minute annihilation of anyone who went against him. take it back to wax and murder them
 08-10-2009, 01:09 PM         #1375
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
U kno.. i like crooked a lot. I wish he wouldn't have went a snoop back in the day.. he prolly woulda been tha "it" emcee from the west...

But your right.. homie does need to shut his mouth. He's the same one who got set up for a twist in his own neihborhood on tape in long beach.... dude almost got k!lled on camera. Long beach isn't a walk in the park but damn. Your not a boss if your ducking shots. Not all crips get a long.. much less L.A. gangs... much less long beach cripz... meh

And i find it corny that suge can roll up on __________(name your fav rapper) with 6 guys and beat the earwax out of them and its "gangsta" and suge is soooo scary.

Rae rolls up and punks joey and its a b**ch move??? i don't quite get that.

WU is deep in cali... i a.ssumed Crooked knew that but clearly i was wrong. Then again he dissed snoop... and dre..and expected to be on detox. Buddens?... smh. Was long overdue... he's lucky it wasn't a full beatdown.

I like all these emcees... have albums from each one that i purchased with my money. Not looking to have any collectors items like MJ. I would rather them put their heads together and figure out how to get indie money without all the extra drama.

I hope this dies down... in all seriousness... and the bravado disapeers and reality set in. It coulda been worse from all sides.

get back to the music.

It'a ALL pus*y when u don't take a man one on one weather he is Bruce Lee or Brock Lesner. Budden picked his battles and Rae should have met him in the streets or called him to meet up and box if that's what he wanted FACE to FACE. NOT with goons. 1 on 1
 08-10-2009, 01:10 PM         #1376
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayborne23 said:
Corny.....

Rap or shut up. I don't care about 2 people I don't know f!ghting.
exactly which is what Budden was trying to do here
 08-10-2009, 01:14 PM         #1377
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Telegraphing Punches: Joe Budden v.s. Raekwon By Hex Murda(Royce Da 5'9's homie)

I agree with dude. How bout yall?
No all this didn't start with Budden's mouth...a f!ght is never a f!ght until the aggressor is RESPONDED to. How the defender responds to an attacker is how the rest of a f!ght happens. u respond with a gun and u started it that way. u respond with a knife then u started it that way. A f!ght is two ways...

If u call me a b**ch and i walk off...then there is no f!ght, but if u call me a b**ch and i call u a b**ch back then it is a verbal conflict. Now if u call me a b**ch and I hit u then it is ME who officially has started the f!ght... WU took it beyond wax...b**ch n*ggaZ
 08-10-2009, 01:16 PM         #1378
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
^ wow shut up d*ck rider.
I actually like both emcees but obviously budden is the better rapper here as all thew actions have proven WU pussing out. If Rae had come back lyrically like Deck did then it woulda been cool and respected as an emcee coming back at an emcee. u answer a sword with a sword, a fist with a fist, a gun with a gun, and words with words......RAE was a b**ch for answering words with a fist.......bad math
 08-10-2009, 01:19 PM         #1379
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PUBLICITY for both parties to be talked about again. Slaughter just dropped an album and RAE WU are trying to stay alive...so it makes some sense to keep them talked about. hopefully i'm right and it ain't gonna end up STUPID
 8 years ago '08        #1380
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
 Kal Tourette said:
yea 1 on 1. so have I, but even i wouldn't do s**t like Eminem in 8 mile. Nothing to prove in death. Budden took the L and can come back... I'd lose to an outnumbering foe, but leave me with oxygen and it will be the dumbest thing for u to ever do. Especially when ur flesh just like me
He won't comeback, you budden stans are stupid as f**k, thinking he can do anything. Don't your realize they shook the s**t out of him, the s**t the f**k up punch was done and the dude will hopefully try to make a positive out of this by focusing heavy on the music and not talking s**t.

Last edited by The N; 08-10-2009 at 01:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy