[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1341
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
Early this morning I was playing street f!ghter then this s**t popped up..

[pic - click to view]

08-10-2009, 08:47 AM         #1342
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1343
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
40 year old rae lost....and im neiutral on this
 08-10-2009, 09:23 AM         #1344
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They didn't take his chain though!
 8 years ago '05        #1345
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
40kwon lost
 8 years ago '09        #1346
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
We Usually Take All n*ggaz Garment...

That explains why Budden wasn't wearing a shirt..
 08-10-2009, 09:28 AM         #1347
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Corny.....

Rap or shut up. I don't care about 2 people I don't know f!ghting.
 08-10-2009, 09:29 AM         #1348
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Your affifaled with the site in some form or fashion...Just about every thread you post links back to that ddot site....

....and I guess this is just a coincidence ...huh?
Yeah I am, affiliated..what the f**k does that have to do with anything?

it's like me and 2 other n*ggas that share info on sites for dot..this is his old name

is that enough explanation for you? check my location, does it look like I'm in Washington?

smh innanet n*ggas man
 08-10-2009, 09:29 AM         #1349
tHE dEFiNiTi0N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Clutch said:
Who the f**k merged the thread with the Crooked I statement 'I talked with the homies already' with this thread?

That s**t was classic
LOL hell yea that s**t was gonna be as good as the "Drake Ghost Ghosted" joints.
 8 years ago '08        #1350
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,117 | Props total: 2648 2648
did rae really get stomped?
 8 years ago '08        #1351
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17186 17186
 Imagin3 said:
did rae really get stomped?
No he didn't
 8 years ago '04        #1352
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
^than somebody needs to edit the thread title
 08-10-2009, 09:46 AM         #1353
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FYI..I havent edited this thread, the mods have been doing that I guess so don't bring no more bulls**t my way
 8 years ago '05        #1354
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
I just hope nothing really comes of this. Cause now it has gone beyond I don't like a dudes music or I'm a better rapper. Even if Rae didnt want it to go there now Who nows?
 8 years ago '07        #1355
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Telegraphing Punches: Joe Budden v.s. Raekwon By Hex Murda(Royce Da 5'9's homie)

http://allhiphop.com/stories/editorial/archive/2009/08/10/21886962.aspx said:
If you didn't see this coming, then you're blind as a f**king bat. Some n***a finally punched Joe Budden in the face. After all that blogging, and beefing and internet videos and meetings in the men's room and peace talks and all that other s**t, a n***a finally put hands on JumpOff.

And what does Joey do? Immediately gets back on the net talking s**t.

That n***a is nothing if not consistent.

Before I even get off into this s**t, I gotta say,I know Joe Budden. Met him through Royce Da 5'9". Joe's manager is a good friend of mine. I know Raekwon, too. Met him with Power from Wu Tang about six years ago. Both of those n***as are cool dudes. I respect the f**k out of the Wu Tang Clan and my n***a Royce is in Slaughterhouse so I'm f**kin' w/ them heavy.

That's not gonna stop me from keeping it 100, though.

That s**t that happened at Rock The Bells in San Bernardino was some bulls**t.

The facts are, Raekwon and some of his n***as confronted Joe Budden in a backstage area and one of the n***as snuffed him. F**k everything else that happened prior to that.

A n***as fist made physical contact with Joe Budden's face.

That aint no rap s**t.

That's real s**t.

That's violence.

N***as get k!lled over s**t like that, every day.

Everything else goes the f**k out the window. F**k why he hit him, the n***a's hit now. Let's be clear, Raekwon DID NOT punch Joe Budden. Didn't even touch him. The dude who hit him is irrelevant, he was basically just an instrument of Raekwon. And on some real s**t, Wu Tang is Hip-Hop royalty, he shouldn't have to touch anybody. They should have n***as for that dirty work, and evidently they do.

I don't know what Raekwon's intentions were. Maybe just to embarrass Budden. They definitely weren't there to f**k him up because they probably could have if that would've been the mission.

Six big n***as against Joe and Mickey Factz? Bad odds for Mouse.

But NOW WHAT?

Joe Budden's just supposed to wear that? I think he had it coming to him, but not from some random n***a when the beef was supposedly over. If Raekwon had or has that much of an issue with Budden those two grown men need to go in an empty room, lock the door and f!ght.

We all know WuTang rolls deep. As f**k. Crooked I had about 60 n***as with him, s**t happened in his backyard. We know all those bodies could clash and cause a damn riot and f**k a whole lot of s**t up.

That aint necessary.

That just f**ks up the tour and f**ks up n***as bread.

They should just shoot the fair one.

One time.

On some man s**t.

No gloves, cameras, live streams, entourage, nothing extra. They should leave it all in that f**king room. f!ght til one of them quits, gets knocked out or they're too f**king tired to keep going. We don't even have to know who the f**k won.

I don't even care who the f**k wins. I just don't want to see this s**t elevate to the point of no return.

True enough, all this s**t started with Joe Budden's big a** mouth, and hopefully he's learned a lesson buried in all this bulls**t. Maybe these two cats can agree to disagree and walk their separate paths in life. Maybe Farrakhan will call a meeting. Maybe Raekwon and Joe will get on stage together at Rock The Bells and hold hands and sing "Kumbaya."

I don't know how feasible that is,but I know any of that s**t would be better than the alternative.

N***as need to end that s**t. NOW.

F**k how it started.

End it.

I don't want to see another rap n***a's name on a shirt with f**king "R.I.P" or "FOREVER" on it.

F**k that s**t.
I agree with dude. How bout yall?
 8 years ago '07        #1356
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Telegraphing Punches: Joe Budden v.s. Raekwon By Hex Murda(Royce Da 5'9's homie)

http://allhiphop.com/stories/editorial/archive/2009/08/10/21886962.aspx said:
If you didn't see this coming, then you're blind as a f**king bat. Some n***a finally punched Joe Budden in the face. After all that blogging, and beefing and internet videos and meetings in the men's room and peace talks and all that other s**t, a n***a finally put hands on JumpOff.

And what does Joey do? Immediately gets back on the net talking s**t.

That n***a is nothing if not consistent.

Before I even get off into this s**t, I gotta say,I know Joe Budden. Met him through Royce Da 5'9". Joe's manager is a good friend of mine. I know Raekwon, too. Met him with Power from Wu Tang about six years ago. Both of those n***as are cool dudes. I respect the f**k out of the Wu Tang Clan and my n***a Royce is in Slaughterhouse so I'm f**kin' w/ them heavy.

That's not gonna stop me from keeping it 100, though.

That s**t that happened at Rock The Bells in San Bernardino was some bulls**t.

The facts are, Raekwon and some of his n***as confronted Joe Budden in a backstage area and one of the n***as snuffed him. F**k everything else that happened prior to that.

A n***as fist made physical contact with Joe Budden's face.

That aint no rap s**t.

That's real s**t.

That's violence.

N***as get k!lled over s**t like that, every day.

Everything else goes the f**k out the window. F**k why he hit him, the n***a's hit now. Let's be clear, Raekwon DID NOT punch Joe Budden. Didn't even touch him. The dude who hit him is irrelevant, he was basically just an instrument of Raekwon. And on some real s**t, Wu Tang is Hip-Hop royalty, he shouldn't have to touch anybody. They should have n***as for that dirty work, and evidently they do.

I don't know what Raekwon's intentions were. Maybe just to embarrass Budden. They definitely weren't there to f**k him up because they probably could have if that would've been the mission.

Six big n***as against Joe and Mickey Factz? Bad odds for Mouse.

But NOW WHAT?

Joe Budden's just supposed to wear that? I think he had it coming to him, but not from some random n***a when the beef was supposedly over. If Raekwon had or has that much of an issue with Budden those two grown men need to go in an empty room, lock the door and f!ght.

We all know WuTang rolls deep. As f**k. Crooked I had about 60 n***as with him, s**t happened in his backyard. We know all those bodies could clash and cause a damn riot and f**k a whole lot of s**t up.

That aint necessary.

That just f**ks up the tour and f**ks up n***as bread.

They should just shoot the fair one.

One time.

On some man s**t.

No gloves, cameras, live streams, entourage, nothing extra. They should leave it all in that f**king room. f!ght til one of them quits, gets knocked out or they're too f**king tired to keep going. We don't even have to know who the f**k won.

I don't even care who the f**k wins. I just don't want to see this s**t elevate to the point of no return.

True enough, all this s**t started with Joe Budden's big a** mouth, and hopefully he's learned a lesson buried in all this bulls**t. Maybe these two cats can agree to disagree and walk their separate paths in life. Maybe Farrakhan will call a meeting. Maybe Raekwon and Joe will get on stage together at Rock The Bells and hold hands and sing "Kumbaya."

I don't know how feasible that is,but I know any of that s**t would be better than the alternative.

N***as need to end that s**t. NOW.

F**k how it started.

End it.

I don't want to see another rap n***a's name on a shirt with f**king "R.I.P" or "FOREVER" on it.

F**k that s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #1357
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Bruce Leeroy said:

whoeva typed up that essay is as big a goof as hoey.yeah,some hoolies put hands on that tapeworm havin muhf**ka.how many times must people be shown that nerds true colors.they dont need a fair 1.hoey got punched for u,and me,and all tha net to be a reminder.its still some real g's in this game,an some dudes take s**t serious.stop bloggin.hoey dont got shooter money,ransom showed us he aint got goons,an now rae showed us hoeys heart an his knuckle game are on zero.if hoey was a man,he woulda put his d*ckbeaters up on tha spot,and he mighta got a fair 1.but to late for that now
 8 years ago '04        #1358
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$872 | Props total: 1063 1063
I dont agree. I wanna see the one on one
 8 years ago '06        #1359
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
I see this situaiton as kinda weak for the simple fact Rae should have dropped it and left it alone. I like how Method Man handled the situation. He pulled Joey aside like a man and squashed it. Left it alone. Rae should have dropped it like Mef told him. No need to confront him or any of that. Now the situation has escalated to something it shouldnt be.

And it all started from Joey just expressing his opinion for a dumb bracket list that Vibe put out. That was his first mistake. But at the same time, Rappers need to stop getting so sensitive about certain things. Wu is legendary. Why the phuck would they care about anybody talking about a made up list anyway? I dont know. Hip Hop took another L if you ask me.
 08-10-2009, 10:59 AM         #1360
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ANYONE actually defending Joe Budden in this situation.. Ya'll make it sound like this was just some random act of violence on poor defenseless Joey and that he didn't completely deserve this :wtf: Did he not randomly call these dudes out and throw they names under the bus to promote himself Dude thinks he can just say whatever he wants about whoever he wants on the internet without consequence -n*gga you aint got 50 Cent security money .... this beating was loooooong overdue.

Last edited by Robby Digital; 08-10-2009 at 11:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago