[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1221
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 DirtyFGeezus said:
Random Guy:Yo there a thread on BX bout you getting knocked the f**k out?

Rae: I don't think I got enough bandana's to give all them n*ggaz so f**k em..
 8 years ago '06        #1222
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The N said:
Making up facts the f**k?....


Damn I knew it, see you didn't see the video with Buddens and Mickey?

where he says its all over and shows love to the Wu and all that!, but the fool

loses focus and talks tough s**t about affiliates, come on man you didn't see that?

go to



look for budden's video next to Mickey Factz, fast forward towards the end and listen

to the tone of those comments, if you're an affiliate of WU how would you take that?,

be serious with it.

ok look at this post and when it was posted:

July 13, 2009



the video she posted there was the video of budden talking about Deck saying "f**k budden" the day before and saying he went to look for him


then July 18


that's the video with Mickey that raekwon apparently decided to take offense to weeks later..when he made that video, he had gotten dissed by both Deck and Raekwon and was told not to diss back..so u had Deck saying f**k him on stage and Raekwon saying Budden is the type to call the police (raekwon did talk s**t first) so Budden said it's squashed but if they keep talking s**t, he's going in..how's there anything wrong with that?

then July 20


u have Joe and Meth having a talk and supposedly putting the s**t to rest once and for all until Raekwon decided to reignite s**t for no reason yesterday

this goes out to that burgundy guy too showing him the order s**t happened so maybe he can know wtf he's talking about next time...


Last edited by coolio; 08-10-2009 at 12:17 AM..
 08-10-2009, 12:18 AM         #1223
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas trying their hardest to give Joey a pass, they on some Detective Freemon s**t.

n*gga got f**ked up for talking s**t, and his own bandmates didn't give a f**k.

Joe Buddens is a nobody
 8 years ago '07        #1224
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,330 | Props total: 21221 21221
 01seay said:
The realest Rapper on Twitter.

you do know that's not his real twitter right?
 8 years ago '06        #1225
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
ugh woke up groggy / readin all this spam again / and how did I miss mentionin' / joe budden got charles hamilton'd
:agreement6:
 08-10-2009, 12:20 AM         #1226
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
royce the 5'9 > Wu Tang
 8 years ago '06        #1227
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 1ironboy1 said:
someone needs to k!ll joe budden

i wish i wake up tomm to find out hes dead. smh. 1 less fuc boy
hopefully u wake up to find ur mother dead in her bed :applause:
 08-10-2009, 12:22 AM         #1228
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas get sensitive about their Joe Buddens, wishing death on n*ggas mommas and s**t,

 08-10-2009, 12:22 AM         #1229
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i think he is also coolio an smoove-dude
why would he be me???

iono bout coolio but that n*gga aint me
 8 years ago '07        #1230
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 01seay said:
The realest Rapper on Twitter.

 8 years ago '09        #1231
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 3393 3393
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas trying their hardest to give Joey a pass, they on some Detective Freemon s**t.

n*gga got f**ked up for talking s**t, and his own bandmates didn't give a f**k.

Joe Buddens is a nobody


You've said the same s**t on all 81 pages. Give it a rest you f**king f**got. If joe budden is really a nobody then why are you up late night talking about the n*gga as if your life depends on the s**t Your a cupcake a.ss n*gga. Im not a huge a.ss joe budden fan, but b**ch n*ggas like you should slap your mom's for not swallowing your stupid punk a.ss
 8 years ago '07        #1232
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 coolio said:
hopefully u wake up to find ur mother dead in her bed :applause:
:laughing19::laughing19::laughing19:
 8 years ago '06        #1233
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*ggas get sensitive about their Joe Buddens, wishing death on n*ggas mommas and s**t,

 8 years ago '06        #1234
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25610 25610
 SmooveDude said:
why would he be me???

iono bout coolio but that n*gga aint me
damn str8 im me
 8 years ago '06        #1235
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 Cartel-Clipz said:
you do know that's not his real twitter right?
What are you talking about? Drake's knee been tweeting for while now
 8 years ago '07        #1236
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 coolio said:
ok look at this post and when it was posted:

July 13, 2009



the video she posted there was the video of budden talking about Deck saying "f**k budden" the day before and saying he went to look for him


then July 18


that's the video with Mickey that raekwon apparently decided to take offense to weeks later..when he made that video, he had gotten dissed by both Deck and Raekwon and was told not to diss back..so u had Deck saying f**k him on stage and Raekwon saying Budden is the type to call the police (raekwon did talk s**t first) so Budden said it's squashed but if they keep talking s**t, he's going in..how's there anything wrong with that?

then July 20


u have Joe and Meth having a talk and supposedly putting the s**t to rest once and for all until Raekwon decided to reignite s**t for no reason yesterday

this goes out to that burgundy guy too showing him the order s**t happened so maybe he can know wtf he's talking about next time...
he aint reignite for no reason.its weeks lata cause thats how long he took to finally catch up to hoey monkey a.ss.
what u nerds an surbanites dont understand is that just cause he squash s**t wit meth,dont mean s**t is all good wit everybody else.meth mighta told rae to get his a.ss for all we know.and hoey still blogged about lookin for dudes an how they was hidin.and it wasnt tha fact that if he said they say his name,but tha fact that he puttin extra thugga on it.if s**t is cool like hoey said,then he dont need to say anything else.he still wanna talk s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #1237
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,744 | Props total: 8964 8964
You n*ggas need to stop making threads inspired by f**king tweets. People who use Twitter in general are walking buffoons for the most part.
 8 years ago '09        #1238
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 3393 3393
 1ironboy1 said:
someone needs k!ll me. smh. 1 less fuc boy


 08-10-2009, 12:27 AM         #1239
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im goin to LA next month tho:applause:

hopefully no gang n*ggas try me
 08-10-2009, 12:27 AM         #1240
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
hopefully u wake up to find ur mother dead in her bed :applause:
gotdamn
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy