[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #861
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 2946 2946
 Chuck Hustle said:
Bingo... The s**t talker will always eventually get his... running your mouth is all sweet when no one does anything about it.. he ran his mouth to the wrong set of people and get his cheek mushed... I'm not sayin Joe' a loser just he shoulda watched who he got froggy with
if this was DURING the beef, then i would agree with everyone here, but this was after, way after...during beef people talk s**t..after the apology, i havent heard budden say not one word towards wu...bottom line, if rae felt this way from jump why wait? and storm in with 6 dudes?
 8 years ago '05        #862
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
if a dude hits me in the face, he's getting hit in the face....

last time some s**t like this came up for me was back in junior high......i used to work at a race track and this redneck used to talk s**t because i listened to rap and the girl with the giant t*ts in the concession stand always flirted with me instead of them........

dude and 4 of his friends come up to where i was standing with my cousin, looked at my cousin and said 'what would you do if somebody spit in your face?'..........i said 'punch you in the mouth' and right after i finished my sentence dude spit in my eye (owned.)

he got his head bounced off the bleachers, broken nose in the process, and i got two black eyes/cousin got a bruised rib from his boys kicking the s**t out of us........i chalked up the win for us because i broke a bone, my cousin bloodied the one dude's nose, i blacked a dude's eye pretty bad, and then we got the 'oh no you're hurt' treatment from the b**ches out there......

in my situation, i knew my cousin had my back, so if we were in the situation Buddens was in, someone would of gotten swung on after i got hit.........but if i was in that same situation with someone who i didn't know had my back, i might of thought twice about what i was doing.....

i can't blame dude for not wanting to get the s**t beat out of him though to be honest.......personally, it would of went down different, but i can see why it didn't........

when i first heard this s**t i thought it was some dude walked in the room solo and punched Joe in his eye, but i can see not doing anything if you're going to have to try to handle 3 dudes twice your size....
 8 years ago '07        #863
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
this is a good thread,to pass time by lol
 8 years ago '05        #864
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 dominicanlink12 said:
if this was DURING the beef, then i would agree with everyone here, but this was after, way after...during beef people talk s**t..after the apology, i havent heard budden say not one word towards wu...bottom line, if rae felt this way from jump why wait? and storm in with 6 dudes?
Budden said next dude from wu who pops off its gonna be war... dumb words from a dumb man
 8 years ago '05        #865
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
This thread is official,.......I spoke to the homies already
 8 years ago '07        #866
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21234 21234
 Da Gooneyz said:
LMFAO @ "the four-eyed bi-focal n*gga and the rupaul nike flights" hahahahahahaha

CHI CITA MAYNE!!!
 08-09-2009, 07:16 PM         #867
Es0_puka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1ironboy1 said:
chi city got alot of female tendencies,smh.
funnie dude but sometimes gets annoying n starts blappin away like a school girl
agreed

that nicca yaps on and on like a b**ch

doe's everyone from chicago sound like him and kanye west...
 8 years ago '04        #868
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 8 years ago '06        #869
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
joe's a pus*y yet raekwon felt the need to have 8 people come with him

joe lost for apologizing..raekwon lost for being afraid to confront joe alone
 08-09-2009, 08:07 PM         #870
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt the point to catch them off guard. i dont get it.
 8 years ago '04        #871
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 4106 4106
 Es0_puka said:
agreed

that nicca yaps on and on like a b**ch

doe's everyone from chicago sound like him and kanye west...
Do you hear Lupe talking like them? How about VaKill? How about Twista? Stop being ignorant. Just like a guy like Chingo Bling don't represent all of the South, Jerk Boyz don't represent all of the west, and Diddy don't represent all of the East.
 8 years ago '06        #872
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Damien X. said:
uhh sorry pal this isnt ddot but cool story bro
 Damien X. said:
right..nikkas coming at me sideways, I didn't do anything but post links to stuff I got from dotdotomens site and other forums

smh
lmao at trying to act like u aint DDot..we all seen the back to the future video, damien

the same video u had taken down somehow the same way u try to get everything else against u taken down

wasn't there some guy who was making fun of u on some board a while back so u decided to write his boss a letter informing him of the things he says on the internet and how it misrepresents the "company" trying to get him fired?

deeznutz said:
^^^^ exactly!

look no one wants to take a beating but sometimes you have to to defend your honor. no one was gonna stab him up or shoot him. if i got socked i'd just completely lose it! or if i took the punch then i sure as damn hell wouldnt make a video apoligizing ESPECIALLY with an ICE WATER rag on! I hope they drop the vid of him saying sorry with the rag on.

maybe the vid will come with the deluxe edition of OB4CL2

he didnt say sorry with the rag on...he went back on live after the s**t happened and his DJ told him they left their rag behind so joe took it and wore it

and lmao at "u have to defend your honor"...i swear some of the Wu-Tang stans really think they're ninjas or somes**t

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #873
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3474 3474
 Damien X. said:
right..nikkas coming at me sideways, I didn't do anything but post links to stuff I got from dotdotomens site and other forums

smh
Your affifaled with the site in some form or fashion...Just about every thread you post links back to that ddot site....

....and I guess this is just a coincidence ...huh?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 01seay; 08-09-2009 at 08:52 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #874
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 01seay said:
Your affifaled with the site in some form or fashion...Just about every thread you post links back to that ddot site....

....and I guess this is just a coincide...huh?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #875
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21234 21234
 poeknock said:
This thread is official,.......I spoke to the homies already
:applause:
 8 years ago '06        #876
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25629 25629
i didn't think he would be there tonight but miss in fo posted this

FYI: Both Slaughterhouse and Raekwon will be performing at tonite's Rock the Bells show in San Fran....about 2 hours ago from web

then i found this with the search on twitter

#raekwon raekowon just got stomped out by them L.A. C.O.B. n*ggas (crooked lb gang) and 40 gloccs people n*gga lip is swollen and busted....

DJ_Davetutton Damn raekwon just got his face kicked in by joe budden and his entourage, these guys need to be separated like now.

DJ_TONYTONE s**t budden just ko'ed some fat guy from raekwons team, i can tell u this is the last time these 2 will be in the same building performing
less than a minute ago from web

now i just seen this on the search function so don't quote me on this

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 08-09-2009 at 09:27 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #877
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4625 4625
wow this was bound to happen if true i guess
 8 years ago '06        #878
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
probably not true..people sometimes just say s**t for the f**k of it on twitter
 08-09-2009, 09:03 PM         #879
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow

i wonder what people gon say now
 8 years ago '07        #880
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 KillaCam06 said:
Fine but joeys whole argument from jump has been MUSIC. Post a vid where hes claiming hes gonna throw hands with icewater...you cant. If Rae feels he needs to take it to violence bc he doesnt have it musically anymore who won? i dont dont even f**k with joe real heavy so im unbiased in these opinions
hoey said after that rock tha bells s**t that him an some dudes went lookin for inspectah deck.goin lookin for some1,then bloggin about it claimin they hidin is takin it past music an he got what he deserved.for all his groupies to see he's a sucka.yall seriously need to stop followin this clown
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago