[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2009, 04:26 PM         #821
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
jayz aint welcome in egypt anymore, i spoke with the camels already

you win :agreement6:
 08-09-2009, 04:27 PM         #822
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Karma for making fun of Tahiry's black eye.
 8 years ago '06        #823
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Weezy likes to kiss Baby, I spoke with the Daddy already.

RamazedAGAIN said:
jayz aint welcome in egypt anymore, i spoke with the camels already

Last edited by LilBlasta; 08-09-2009 at 04:32 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #824
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
Buddens is a.ss cheeks.
 8 years ago '04        #825
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
Funny how everybody on the net is a real tough guy.

'I don't give a f**k if it was me against 35 dudes I woulda been swinging' the f**k outta here TYPING your tough guy mentality.

Fact is if Joey woulda swung on Rae it woulda been a b**ch move but since someone from Rae's camp hit Joe, the rapper thats cool to hate right now, it was okay even though they out maned him. I like Rae and Joe but you hypocritical, childish a.ss, wanna be e-thugs trip me out.
 8 years ago '08        #826
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 stfdkd37 said:
its true either way its a lose lose for joe he would of swung back they all would of jumped him n*ggas the size of visera and s**t.. If joe would of swung back and got jumped n*ggas would still say he lost!!! I mean if it was me i would of hit back and took my whooping but its not the smart thing to do cuz u can end up in icu then what so why yall see this as a loss i see it as he played his cards smart and waited till he was about 30 deep and not 6 on one
Posted via Mobile Device
This guy was just bragging not too long ago about how nobody has touched him. How did he not take an L? Matter fact, why are you even stanning for a BUM rapper? A motherf**king bum who probably couldnt sell 40 cd's out his trunk. The s**t aint even worth it.
 8 years ago '08        #827
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
 KillaCam06 said:
Fine but joeys whole argument from jump has been MUSIC. Post a vid where hes claiming hes gonna throw hands with icewater...you cant. If Rae feels he needs to take it to violence bc he doesnt have it musically anymore who won? i dont dont even f**k with joe real heavy so im unbiased in these opinions
It has never been about Music with these dudes that punched him, that was the whole Meth s**t, don't mesh that with this situation. Remember it was all good between Meth/WU as he explains to you in the video, but then this fool begins to talk s**t about doing something or whatever if affiliates say something to him.

That was the wrong move, he should had never never said that because these other grown as men would take that to heart, take it like you calling them out with comments like that and they need to confront you about what exactly you meant by those comments.

You seen the video right?, he explains how it is all good now between WU/Meth, shows love and all that. Then out of no where loses focus and begins to talk smack about if WU affiliates say something he will do something, come on man you think they didn't see that?.

It is the exact reason they rushed into his blog spot, the reason for the punch to the face is what Budden says at the end of the video, those guys felt like they needed to check him on that comment.

08-09-2009, 04:53 PM         #828
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if had nothing to do with rae why was rae the one asking him questions about the video? listen to what mickey facts said and tell me it had nothing to do with rae. your just a.ssuming s**t without any facts.
 8 years ago '04        #829
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2216 2216
"We wasn't gonna win"
 8 years ago '04        #830
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
wow!... dat n*gga joe budden cant talk no more s**t... ever!
 8 years ago '04        #831
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
joey musta skipped a boxing lesson or 2.
 8 years ago '05        #832
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
You can't tell if all these people in this thread really think this is how s**t should go down, or if they really just hate Joe Budden. It's funny how Joe can come out and say he was outnumbered and Factz can say it was a sucker punch and Rae didn't even want anyone to get touched. He didn't even handle the beef himself. And ya'll still saying Joe lost. Wait until Rae comes out with the video. You don't have to give Joe the benefit of the doubt but you guys are quick to jump on the Budden lost wagon.
 8 years ago '04        #833
space
space
dis n*gga mickey mouse factz is a b**ch too... where da f**k is dem mispellin n*ggaz slaugterouse
 8 years ago '07        #834
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
classic thread..
 8 years ago '07        #835
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328

^
^
^
^
^
Mr. Chi City talkin' about what happened.....

Last edited by Verse; 08-09-2009 at 05:29 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #836
space
space
:rolll augh:ROFLMAO.... ya'll n*ggaz iz stupid... i spoke to the homies already:rolllaugh :
 8 years ago '04        #837
space
space
lmao@ jayz not bein allowed in egypt! ya'll boxden n*ggaz got issues man...
 8 years ago '05        #838
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
LMFAO @ "the four-eyed bi-focal n*gga and the rupaul nike flights" hahahahahahaha
 8 years ago '08        #839
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
 Tuodeci said:
if had nothing to do with rae why was rae the one asking him questions about the video? listen to what mickey facts said and tell me it had nothing to do with rae. your just a.ssuming s**t without any facts.
Because he is the boss of Ice Water, you can't expect these dudes to go solo there wondering about the video, their boss asked the questions and he went into the situation knowing Joe most likely was saying some s**t about his Ice Water dudes with his last comments in the video.

At that point it was a Joey vs Ice Water issue and Rae stood back because as you heard from Mickey Facts the dude gave daps and it was all love.

The affiliates he was talking about doing something to, if they said something were actually now right there in his face and probably said all types of s**t, trying to see what Joe would do.

Those dudes went in there to test him on his comments towards affiliates and also looking for an apology from him for making such a wild random statement, the punch I see it as a message to make sure he doesn't talk like that towards anybody else.

Last edited by The N; 08-09-2009 at 05:44 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #840
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is the truth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy