[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #801
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 nitetrain8601 said:
LOL at BX. As someone said earlier. It's easy to tell that a lot of you guys have not been in a f!ght. If 6 dudes run up on you in a small room, you don't start swinging at everybody. You'll end up in ICU with Brain Trauma and then Joey won't know Tahiry from some tranny. What you do is take your lump from that one dude. Then you even the odds. Get your dudes. Bring you army if they want to take it to that. You don't start swinging at 6 dudes and get your a.ss beat so bad, you can't even remember it taking place. That's stupid s**t.
real talk......there must be some lil kids on here who have been watching too much UFC.....or who think 6 big a.ss dudes is not going to do serious damage..... its a b**ch move to do the jumping not be the one getting jumped...
 8 years ago '05        #802
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11782 11782
a 52 PAGE THREAD WHEN BUDDEN GETS SNUFFED. CLASSIC
 8 years ago '05        #803
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^budden got boxden on lock lmao
 8 years ago '07        #804
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
crooked i's homies saw this thread and they stopped being homies
 08-09-2009, 03:49 PM         #805
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crooked I get shot in LA?
 8 years ago '06        #806
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
I'm a recluse. I ain't got no homies :(
 08-09-2009, 03:52 PM         #807
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N2C said:
crooked i's homies saw this thread and they stopped being homies
:applause:
 08-09-2009, 03:55 PM         #808
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People dont realize that if he wanted to he could do this, i consulted my "living in the hood manual" already.

hahahaa
damn had to do it!
but for real tho
 08-09-2009, 04:01 PM         #809
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I put the word out, Crooked I is not allowed at the Scripps National Spelling Bee...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #810
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21461 21461
 1MikE said:
Slaughterhouse isnt allowed on the Billboard charts, I spoke with the fans already

Slaughter House never knew they had fans, I spoke with Slaughter House already

Last edited by Cartel-Clipz; 08-09-2009 at 06:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #811
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
 Nickel said:
broward county florida n*gga?? gtfoh....ive been there and it aint as TOUGH as u make it...lmao

this coming from the n*gga who said he would allow some chump to punch him and wont do s**t just because the other n*ggas boys around........you would have got slaughtered in my neighborhood with that mindstate
 8 years ago '05        #812
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^no i woudnt n*gga...dont get it twisted
 8 years ago '04        #813
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11639 11639
 nitetrain8601 said:
LOL at BX. As someone said earlier. It's easy to tell that a lot of you guys have not been in a f!ght. If 6 dudes run up on you in a small room, you don't start swinging at everybody. You'll end up in ICU with Brain Trauma and then Joey won't know Tahiry from some tranny. What you do is take your lump from that one dude. Then you even the odds. Get your dudes. Bring you army if they want to take it to that. You don't start swinging at 6 dudes and get your a.ss beat so bad, you can't even remember it taking place. That's stupid s**t.
lol true n*ggas i could imagine some dumb n*gga doin that tho lol
 8 years ago '08        #814
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17207 17207
 KillaCam06 said:
first off they didnt make him wear the bandana. To your question, my answer is honestly a mix. I am not trying to f!ght 6 dudes at once so id prob lose that one battle and get my shots at a later time. IF Joe does not do anything at all the yes, he is pus*y. but im reserving judgement until i see. And i can read and my point was METH and JOE squashed it. These other WU clowns need to let it go that was joeys point right or wrong? He said its over but if these OTHER people keep on (I.E. Deck ) keep taking shots im going in. Thats what was said. Any more questions?
Wrong

Go see the video where Buddens try to talk tough about affiliates, they seen that and went to test joey's stance on those comments from that video, they felt they got called out.

This wasn't meth vs joey s**t or rae vs joey, this was Ice Water vs joey and Ice Water handled it like they had to.

One of them punched him in order to sent a message to joey and to let him know they ain't nothing to f**k it either.

I see it like this, you got some issue with my brother and then you two squash it and its all good, then you say out of no where some s**t like "Oh and your lil brother better not say s**t to me or I will...",
what do you think I am going to do?, I am going to confront you about that comment.

That is exactly how Ice Water felt in this situation and they needed to see if Joey was just frontin, or he was for real about what he was going to do if WU affiliates say something to him.

Last edited by The N; 08-09-2009 at 04:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #815
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
who does this n*gga crooked think he is?
 08-09-2009, 04:17 PM         #816
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Yeah it was crazy because it all popped off because a pretty light-skinned broad and her friends were talking and flirting with me

the gun in my face Im thinking to myself "Im bout 2 die at 16 because a broad was talking to me?"

Yeah I noticed some n*ggas claiming blood but I aint take it serious
yea these dudes be sensitive over girls....they act as if they be married and cant NO n*gga ever talk to them even when they done
 08-09-2009, 04:19 PM         #817
KillaCam06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Wrong

Go see the video where Buddens try to talk tough about affiliates, they seen that and went to test joey's stand on that video, they felt they got called out. This wasn't meth vs joey s**t or rae vs joey, this was Ice Water vs joey and Ice Water handled it like they had to.

Punched him in order to sent a message to joey and to let him know they ain't nothing to f**k it or talk s**t either.
Fine but joeys whole argument from jump has been MUSIC. Post a vid where hes claiming hes gonna throw hands with icewater...you cant. If Rae feels he needs to take it to violence bc he doesnt have it musically anymore who won? i dont dont even f**k with joe real heavy so im unbiased in these opinions
 8 years ago '06        #818
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25721 25721
its true either way its a lose lose for joe he would of swung back they all would of jumped him n*ggas the size of visera and s**t.. If joe would of swung back and got jumped n*ggas would still say he lost!!! I mean if it was me i would of hit back and took my whooping but its not the smart thing to do cuz u can end up in icu then what so why yall see this as a loss i see it as he played his cards smart and waited till he was about 30 deep and not 6 on one
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-09-2009, 04:23 PM         #819
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO wtf happened, I have been gone the whole day
 8 years ago '08        #820
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Lets be honest, nobody jumped Joe. Joe got stole off, point blank. Just because one man out of a crew smacks you up while his crew is in attendance, that dont mean you got jumped. It means you got punked by that one n*gga. Because if they was really on some jumping shyt, once that one guy swung, everybody else woulda been rushing Joe trynna get their own licks n. It was one nygga who stole him, so these Joe Budden nuthuggers is disgusting. Joe shoulda swung back on instinct, because my instinct has always been to swing back if I get hit in the face no matter if it was the smart or dumb thing to do at the time. When people punch you, your adrenaline is supposed to kick in, Joe b**ched out. Sorry internet soldiers. :(

Last edited by Chief Dee; 08-09-2009 at 04:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy