[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #761
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 Nickel said:
i was gunna mention something but thats gunna blow up into a WHOLE nother thing

but f**k that...if i see 6 n*ggas there and one snuffs me and i know for a fact the other ones gon jump in to defend they man ima take the hit and catch em on the rebound...thats my personal thing
so because your afraid the others MIGHT jump in you gonna just let 1 n*gga punch you like a little b**ch......so if the n*gga who punched you told you to apologize....then you would also apologize.......just because your afraid his friends might jump in.......smh

you wouldnt have lasted in my neighborhood, n*ggas in 2009 rather live on their knees then die standing, b**chmade

Last edited by youngvito18; 08-09-2009 at 02:41 PM..
 08-09-2009, 02:42 PM         #762
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
so because your afraid the others MIGHT jump in you gonna just let 1 n*gga punch you like a little b**ch......
why wont they jump in....ive seen many n*ggas get jumped for walkin up on somebody homeboy

the whole apology thing thoit aint happenin no matter if im wrong or not

Last edited by SmooveDude; 08-09-2009 at 02:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #763
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 youngvito18 said:
so because your afraid the others MIGHT jump in you gonna just let 1 n*gga punch you like a little b**ch......so if the n*gga who punched you told you to apologize....then you would also apologize.......just because your afraid his friends might jump in.......smh

you wouldnt have lasted in my neighborhood, n*ggas in 2009 rather live on their knees then die standing, b**chmade
broward county florida n*gga?? gtfoh....ive been there and it aint as TOUGH as u make it...lmao

and no i wouldnt apologize...if they jump in after that then i do what i do...dont say stupid s**t jus for the sake of saying it
 8 years ago '05        #764
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 JBeezy said:
.......How? By saying he was a better rapper?

And as stated before.....Method Man/Wu still haven't proven otherwise. All they've shown is that they roll deep and hit people.

Here's an idea....they should pick up the mic if they think they're superior.
Joe Budden said that Method Man doesnt write his own rhymes. He also led people to a.ssume the he ghostwrote for Method Man. this was before Method Man even knew about the vibe bracket video. Thats how. It was in very bad taste.
 08-09-2009, 02:46 PM         #765
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread still going strong i see
 08-09-2009, 02:49 PM         #766
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on life, a raekwon feature >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything budden has ever did in his life.

this is not only a L for budden but a ALSO A W FOR WU! ya digggggggggggg

i told you n*ggas man......on the real f**k mickey factz he can get it too
 08-09-2009, 02:53 PM         #767
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
n*gga you probably went one of the safe areas
thats what i was thinkin

but i mean he dont know how it is down here so ill just let him say whatever
 08-09-2009, 02:56 PM         #768
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
thats what i was thinkin

but i mean he dont know how it is down here so ill just let him say whatever
I been through Pine Hills when I was 16.

I was at the safer part of Orlando staying with my girl at the time but she had cousins who stayed a Pine Hills and its like yall n*ggas can sniff out an up north n*gga

Them n*ggas ice grilled me something serious than ol boy put a gun to my face until my people cleared it up. Crazy experience
 8 years ago '98        #769
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
This thread is hitting a 1000 by tomorrow. Although the last few pages have just been people going back and forth about real life jumping-being jumped experiences.
 08-09-2009, 02:58 PM         #770
DaMassacre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just spoke to Ronnie, Joe Budden isn't allowed on Boxden anymore...
 8 years ago '05        #771
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i honestly do.....i always come down to miami cuz i got family in goulds cutler ridge and some friends in broward county (specifically pompano and lauderdale) and its not any worse than any place in jersey...
 8 years ago '05        #772
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Slaughter House sucks d*ck, I spoke with The Homies already
Why? Because your homies succ dicc?

Why am I not surprised?
 8 years ago '04        #773
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,048 | Props total: 233 233
yall n*ggas got it f**ked up wheres the real n*ggas in here at, if mr rae had his goons punch mr budden he doesnt get points off that, that just means he cant handle his own business you only send the goons if they puttin in real work not for a damn fist f!ght if you afraid to get yo a.ss beat stay on the f**kin porch

watchin someone in your camp punch someone else, but you were talkin s**t is an automatic L
 08-09-2009, 03:06 PM         #774
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I been through Pine Hills when I was 16.

I was at the safer part of Orlando staying with my girl at the time but she had cousins who stayed a Pine Hills and its like yall n*ggas can sniff out an up north n*gga

Them n*ggas ice grilled me something serious than ol boy put a gun to my face until my people cleared it up. Crazy experience
its cool they cleared junk up, but yea its like that sometimes.

the eastside got alot of new yorkers or upnorth people tho...they be cool till they try that "blood/crip" junk.....we dont do that down here

Last edited by SmooveDude; 08-09-2009 at 03:11 PM..
 08-09-2009, 03:07 PM         #775
KillaCam06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off they didnt make him wear the bandana. To your question, my answer is honestly a mix. I am not trying to f!ght 6 dudes at once so id prob lose that one battle and get my shots at a later time. IF Joe does not do anything at all the yes, he is pus*y. but im reserving judgement until i see. And i can read and my point was METH and JOE squashed it. These other WU clowns need to let it go that was joeys point right or wrong? He said its over but if these OTHER people keep on (I.E. Deck ) keep taking shots im going in. Thats what was said. Any more questions?
 8 years ago '08        #776
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,867 | Props total: 9192 9192
a) defend yourself (and risk getting beat)
b) take the L and shut up (this means no twitters, no blogs, no youtube vids etc.)

A&B sound like viable options as being on the internet and talking is what led to him getting hurt, C however... no comment.
 08-09-2009, 03:13 PM         #777
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
its cool they cleared junk up, but yea its like that sometimes.

the eastside got alot of new yorkers or upnorth people tho...they be cool till they try that "blood/crip" junk.....we dont do that down here
Yeah it was crazy because it all popped off because a pretty light-skinned broad and her friends were talking and flirting with me

the gun in my face Im thinking to myself "Im bout 2 die at 16 because a broad was talking to me?"

Yeah I noticed some n*ggas claiming blood but I aint take it serious
 8 years ago '08        #778
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,785 | Props total: 12290 12290
I hate to say it cuz the boy crooked I be spittin....

BUT.....

Crooked I is not allowed in a tatoo shop anymore......I spoke to the homies already.
 8 years ago '07        #779
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 YARKONE said:
Royce needs to jump off the slaughterhouse ship, before he starts catching l's up wazoo too.
you forgot...I spoke to the homies already

Think Royce should leave tho
 8 years ago '07        #780
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21552 21552
 503town_7 said:
i just spoke to the homies around the U.S. and slaughter home aint allowed in the any city except san francisco
@ slaughter home
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy