[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
 285
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #701
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,328 | Props total: 21221 21221
 1ironboy1 said:
i jus spoke to the homies and crooked aint allowed in LA anymore
 08-09-2009, 01:18 PM         #702
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #703
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,328 | Props total: 21221 21221
 08-09-2009, 01:19 PM         #704
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #705
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 The N said:
Haven't proven themselves?, what are you a teenager?, WU already made their impact in the game and done things in the game Buddens is still trying to reach, so please don't act like WU ain't packed with ill MCs, they don't need to prove anything and not to some guy whose track record is nothing compared to theirs.

But you seem to not know the full story, see it was all lovely with Meth/WU but buddens started a whole new issue by talking s**t about affiliates, so they had to handle their issue with budden and ask him what he meant by his comments towards them, at the end of the day this situation here was more personal and less MC battle type s**t(like the Meth one), no mics for this one, just street minded moves.
I didn't say they haven't proven themselves.

I said they didn't prove they're better than Budden right now. If it's so easy for them to do so, then they should be the MCs they claim they are and do it.
 8 years ago '06        #706
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Cam call dis sissy & tell 'em ........."Pull Ya Skirt Down B"
 08-09-2009, 01:20 PM         #707
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
It was 1 fist on 1 face. the end.
with 5 other n*ggas backin him up
 8 years ago '04        #708
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
 The N said:
actual footage!


[pic - click to view]


 8 years ago '07        #709
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
Oh man this thread got my stomach hurtin' from laughing so hard.....

TRUTHINESS in this thread>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 08-09-2009, 01:28 PM         #710
503town_7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just spoke to the homies around the U.S. and slaughter home aint allowed in the any city except san francisco
 8 years ago '05        #711
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Tuodeci said:
with 5 other n*ggas backin him up
and did anyone talk about someone getting jumped?
 8 years ago '04        #712
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1539 1539
So You people Thinking Rae is Hard For this b**ch Move Think The Following As well you must cause none of the people i listed didn't retaliate either...cause it got takin to far.

1)2pac got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
2)Biggie got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
3)Stack Bundles got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
4)Big L got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
5)Freeky Tah got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
6)Proof got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
7)Jam Master Jay got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
8)The list is too Long and just goes on

So what n*gga that k!lled any of these rappers got respect none of them, well maybe they have some from you low life f**ks or confused teens, this is rap them n*ggas wanna f!ght go the f**k to UFC.

n*gga mad that he did all these wu-tang CDs, plus hits, money and fame and still can't rap better thats a damn shame.

"You can tell a n*gga i spit better than you, and he'll say I'm richer for what ever i do"

and rae lost after it all happened he like "o he wasn't supposed to get hit, i swear on my children" n*gga sound scared i bet he was looking all sad like ransom was after they hit joey's boy lol
 08-09-2009, 01:32 PM         #713
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Yeah, but that n*gga turns the rest of the customers away, sloppy fat a.ss n*gga...


Crooked I used to wash Suge's underwear, I talked With Kurupt Already

Damn n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #714
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1539 1539
 JBeezy said:
I didn't say they haven't proven themselves.

I said they didn't prove they're better than Budden right now. If it's so easy for them to do so, then they should be the MCs they claim they are and do it.
second
 08-09-2009, 01:35 PM         #715
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can people defend joey after all the s**t talking he was doin??

i swear i see why hiphop is dead, half the fans are f**king homos.
 8 years ago '04        #716
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
the n*ggas talkin s**t on Rae cuz he came in wit other dudes are f**kin stupid...ONE GUY hit Joey,he aint get jumped...Joe a pus*y for not retalitatin...but he been pus*y so that aint nothin new..
 8 years ago '05        #717
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4689 4689
lol....tahiry got beat up last week and joeys gets beat up this week.......you guys sure Ran aint behind this
 8 years ago '04        #718
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1539 1539
 SokeSleezy said:
the n*ggas talkin s**t on Rae cuz he came in wit other dudes are f**kin stupid...ONE GUY hit Joey,he aint get jumped...Joe a pus*y for not retalitatin...but he been pus*y so that aint nothin new..
Thats' right n*ggas are saying he got jumped but he didn't that is a FACT

He should stand up for him self for sure
 8 years ago '09        #719
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Slaughterhouse d*ckr*ders aren't allowed on BX nomore...I talked to Ronnie already
 08-09-2009, 01:45 PM         #720
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rileybb said:
So You people Thinking Rae is Hard For this b**ch Move Think The Following As well you must cause none of the people i listed didn't retaliate either...cause it got takin to far.

1)2pac got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
2)Biggie got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
3)Stack Bundles got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
4)Big L got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
5)Freeky Tah got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
6)Proof got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
7)Jam Master Jay got shot and is no longer here = b**ch/Lost
8)The list is too Long and just goes on

So what n*gga that k!lled any of these rappers got respect none of them, well maybe they have some from you low life f**ks or confused teens, this is rap them n*ggas wanna f!ght go the f**k to UFC.

n*gga mad that he did all these wu-tang CDs, plus hits, money and fame and still can't rap better thats a damn shame.

"You can tell a n*gga i spit better than you, and he'll say I'm richer for what ever i do"

and rae lost after it all happened he like "o he wasn't supposed to get hit, i swear on my children" n*gga sound scared i bet he was looking all sad like ransom was after they hit joey's boy lol
you're comparing 2 different things..stop being a d*ckriding f**got
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy