[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
 99
The pyramids were what?
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
 NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 9 years ago '08        #681
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Nickel said:
no matter how u slice it....6 on 1 is sucker s**t....comin in ther on sum peaceful s**t then having ur mans sucker punch a n*gga is sucker s**t

if u honestyl think otherwise ur lying to urself


Basically......
 9 years ago '04        #682
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 Da Gooneyz said:
No, joe budden tried to throw Meth's career under the bus on twitter before Meth even knew about the vibe list vlog.
.......How? By saying he was a better rapper?

And as stated before.....Method Man/Wu still haven't proven otherwise. All they've shown is that they roll deep and hit people.

Here's an idea....they should pick up the mic if they think they're superior.
 9 years ago '08        #683
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,067 | Props total: 4811 4811
Jesus man, Slaughterhouse is like a factory for "Ls", they just keep churning 'em out. From Crooked I's lack of spell check to Budden catching one to the eye, Joell and Royce better carry a horseshoe and a 4-leaf clover from here on out.
 9 years ago '08        #684
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,456 | Props total: 25249 25249
 Nickel said:
no matter how u slice it....6 on 1 is sucker s**t....comin in ther on sum peaceful s**t then having ur mans sucker punch a n*gga is sucker s**t

if u honestyl think otherwise ur lying to urself

Yet your stupid a.ss forgets what even made this situation?, you're boy is a s**t talker

and s**t talkers get dealt with in this manner, specially if you talking s**t about some

street minded dudes.


Again stop saying this was a sucka s**t, when in reality your boys sucka comments after

calling truce with WU is what got him this punch, so stop lying to yourself because

your boy got punked the f**k out by peoples he called out.


End of the day Buddens took the biggest L of the year
 08-09-2009, 11:55 AM         #685
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Wow...I'm just finding out all this s**t went down. Joey finally got whats coming to him -priceless..
 08-09-2009, 11:55 AM         #686
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
they arent saying they are better at rapping they are saying to respect their crew or you'll get punched in your face and forced to apoligize. i'm not sure whats so hard to understand. personally i think

GZA >>>> Budden
Ghostface >>>> Budden
Raekwon >>>> Budden
RZA >>>> Budden
so saying your better than someone is disrespecting them? I guess jay-z and lil wayne disrespect every rapper alive
 9 years ago '04        #687
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,199 | Props total: 2491 2491
I slice it like this, if Joe never talked s**t he wouldn't have been punched in the face period. RIGHT OR WRONG? its like you internet nerds who talk s**t online and if some1 found where you live or gonna be at and you get punched in the face, you deserve it cuz u think u can hide behind a screen
 9 years ago '07        #688
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,212 | Props total: 79987 79987
Hahahahahahahaha

This is the biggest L of the year still (if true)
 08-09-2009, 11:59 AM         #689
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
it doesnt matter when your dealing with street mentality dudes. budden could fart by accident in the presence of someone with a wu-tang t-shirt on and get stomped out by RAE's dudes. i'm not saying its right at all it is just the way things go. if your scared go to church
@ u acting like you know how it is on the streets....stop

if dem n*ggas were so real they wouldnt need 7 other people to back them up to confront one dude yall all claim is pus*y.
 08-09-2009, 12:02 PM         #690
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
I slice it like this, if Joe never talked s**t he wouldn't have been punched in the face period. RIGHT OR WRONG? its like you internet nerds who talk s**t online and if some1 found where you live or gonna be at and you get punched in the face, you deserve it cuz u think u can hide behind a screen
ud need 7 other dudes in order to confront a internet nerd?
 9 years ago '04        #691
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 deeznutz said:
they arent saying they are better at rapping they are saying to respect their crew or you'll get punched in your face and forced to apoligize. i'm not sure whats so hard to understand. personally i think

GZA >>>> Budden
Ghostface >>>> Budden
Raekwon >>>> Budden
RZA >>>> Budden
I thought this was Hip-Hop? These supposed legends get all teary eyed when someone says they're better.......and being such great rappers they are, what do they do? PROVE they're as good as they say? No........they get their boys storm his room and hit him. Anyone can get their boys and team up on someone......but isn't Wu good enough to handle Joe on wax?

at RZA being a better rapper than ANYONE........it's a different story on the boards, but as far as rapping goes he's mediocre at best.
GZA could put a crack addict to sleep with his flow and monotone voice

I agree Ghost is better though.
 9 years ago '08        #692
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,456 | Props total: 25249 25249
 JBeezy said:
.......How? By saying he was a better rapper?

And as stated before.....Method Man/Wu still haven't proven otherwise. All they've shown is that they roll deep and hit people.

Here's an idea....they should pick up the mic if they think they're superior.
Haven't proven themselves?, what are you a teenager?, WU already made their impact in the game and done things in the game Buddens is still trying to reach, so please don't act like WU ain't packed with ill MCs, they don't need to prove anything and not to some guy whose track record is nothing compared to theirs.

But you seem to not know the full story, see it was all lovely with Meth/WU but buddens started a whole new issue by talking s**t about affiliates, so they had to handle their issue with budden and ask him what he meant by his comments towards them, at the end of the day this situation here was more personal and less MC battle type s**t(like the Meth one), no mics for this one, just street minded moves.


Last edited by The N; 08-09-2009 at 12:08 PM..
 08-09-2009, 12:04 PM         #693
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mickey Factz is like the poster boy on what a Buddens Fans looks like
 9 years ago '07        #694
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,212 | Props total: 79987 79987
 Tuodeci said:
@ u acting like you know how it is on the streets....stop

if dem n*ggas were so real they wouldnt need 7 other people to back them up to confront one dude yall all claim is pus*y.
Stupid, shut up. That's how it always in the street. Outnumbering people.
 08-09-2009, 12:07 PM         #695
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Stupid, shut up. That's how it always in the street. Outnumbering people.
just cause u listen to g unit dont mean u know about the streets :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #696
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,199 | Props total: 2491 2491
 Tuodeci said:
ud need 7 other dudes in order to confront a internet nerd?
obvious your a joe budden fan b/c you have quoted n e thing that is against him in this entire thread. so you fail at life and dont have 7 other dude/friends to come with you if your taking what i typed and adding in i said 7 other dudes. And in that photo i only see 1 guy and budden.
 08-09-2009, 12:09 PM         #697
vinkrillzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe budden aint allowed in the booth no more... i just spoke to the homies
 9 years ago '04        #698
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
damn 47 pages in like 12 hours, i been slackin on bx lately, lololol i miss this s**t
 08-09-2009, 12:12 PM         #699
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
obvious your a joe budden fan b/c you have quoted n e thing that is against him in this entire thread. so you fail at life and dont have 7 other dude/friends to come with you if your taking what i typed and adding in i said 7 other dudes. And in that photo i only see 1 guy and budden.
i am a fan of his music. could give 2 f**ks about his personal life but yall n*ggas are talking dumb so i gotta put u in ur place...

well did you not read any of the thread? it wasnt a 1 on 1 or 2 on 1....read the thread before talking out ur a.ss.
 9 years ago '05        #700
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 386 386
 Tuodeci said:
i am a fan of his music. could give 2 f**ks about his personal life but yall n*ggas are talking dumb so i gotta put u in ur place...

well did you not read any of the thread? it wasnt a 1 on 1 or 2 on 1....read the thread before talking out ur a.ss.

It was 1 fist on 1 face. the end.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy