[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2009, 12:28 PM         #661
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Their is a difference stupid, you're a pus*y for defending a pus*y who didn't f!ght, pus*y as

acting like this is what happened and s**t,

[pic - click to view]

no it was nothing like that, like some dude said before if Buddens felt offended

he should had fought and get f**ked up but atleast go down f!ghting!, but nah he went down like

b**ch making a blog about it.
how am i defending him retard?

i said he shouldve fought back dumbass.

all i said is raes a b**ch for not going at him 1 on 1. rae didnt even hit him, one of his bodyguards did. as a man if someone hits you, you should f!ght back even if you know your gonna catch a a.ss whooping. however rae didn't come out gangsta or real. he didnt punk joey, hes even more of a b**ch for needing others to handle his dirt.
 8 years ago '06        #662
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Rick Ross is looking for Raekwon and his goons, I spoke with the cops already.
 8 years ago '09        #663
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Crooked I is not allowed in any tattoo parlor ANYWHERE nor can he wear short sleeved shirts EVER...not even in the shower...s**t must be covered up...he has no homies
 8 years ago '08        #664
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,501 | Props total: 17090 17090
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Joell Ortiz is NOT ALLOWED at IHOP, I talked with The Waiters Already
 08-09-2009, 12:32 PM         #665
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Royce still can't get the landscaping job at Em's estate, I talked with The D-12 Already
 8 years ago '04        #666
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Joell Ortiz is NOT ALLOWED at IHOP, I talked with The Waiters Already
ahhaha no he's probably good for business
 08-09-2009, 12:35 PM         #667
tHE dEFiNiTi0N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raekwon, Joe Budden, and Crooked all must quit rapping and become ghost writers for Lil Wayne, I talked to Drake already.
 8 years ago '05        #668
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
Royce needs to jump off the slaughterhouse ship, before he starts catching l's up wazoo too.
 8 years ago '04        #669
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
This whole situation is a result of Joe saying he's better then Method Man at RAPPING

I'd say f**k Joey, he deserved it if he was running his mouth about how tough he is and how he's a gangster and what not...........but what did Rae/Wu prove? Congrats, you roll deep on people and beat them up.....

But at the end of the day they still didn't prove they were better rappers than Joe Budden.

The only people condoning that behavior are children and e-thugs.
 08-09-2009, 12:38 PM         #670
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace Tu said:
ahhaha no he's probably good for business

Yeah, but that n*gga turns the rest of the customers away, sloppy fat a.ss n*gga...

Crooked I used to wash Suge's underwear, I talked With Kurupt Already
 8 years ago '09        #671
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Joe Budden is the corniest muh'f**ka rap has ever seen...makes Ma$e look like a f**kin thug...

Dudes all crying...saying he's sorry...knowing damn well he's scared as s**t...sittin there in just a wife-beater because he s**t his pants...

Joe Budden + Slaughterhouse = LOSS
 08-09-2009, 12:40 PM         #672
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the same haters in every budden/sh thread.
 8 years ago '05        #673
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
 JBeezy said:
This whole situation is a result of Joe saying he's better then Method Man at RAPPING

I'd say f**k Joey, he deserved it if he was running his mouth about how tough he is and how he's a gangster and what not...........but what did Rae/Wu prove? Congrats, you roll deep on people and beat them up.....

But at the end of the day they still didn't prove they were better rappers than Joe Budden.

The only people condoning that behavior are children and e-thugs.
No, joe budden tried to throw Meth's career under the bus on twitter before Meth even knew about the vibe list vlog.
 08-09-2009, 12:44 PM         #674
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:

[pic - click to view]

Joe tried to find Escape Route, but Rae was like you won't talk s**t "NEVER AGAIN", Rae's boy smacked Joe up and made him say "Rae, Please FORGIVE ME". After Rae b**ched Joey up, him and Ice Water was like "WE Outta Here"....

I spoke with The Method Man Already

Buddens Lost

TALK TO'EM!!!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #675
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,501 | Props total: 17090 17090
 Tuodeci said:
how am i defending him retard?

i said he shouldve fought back dumbass.

all i said is raes a b**ch for not going at him 1 on 1. rae didnt even hit him, one of his bodyguards did. as a man if someone hits you, you should f!ght back even if you know your gonna catch a a.ss whooping. however rae didn't come out gangsta or real. he didnt punk joey, hes even more of a b**ch for needing others to handle his dirt.
You don't get it, his beef was not with Rae, Rae didn't need to go punch him out...

in that one video Joe shows love for the WU, then f**ks up by trying to talk s**t about the affiliates, notice he say "we love the wu..." then begins to talk tough s**t about the affiliates.

Did he really not expect to get confronted and asked about what he meant by those tough talk comments?, come on man Joe had it coming.

So they proceeded to punked him out, Rae guided them into the situation as you heard from Mickey Facts Rae gave daps and all that, then let Ice Water dudes handle out their issue with Buddens and that they did, got him to say sorry and sent a message to not talk s**t like that ever again by punching him in the face.

Last edited by The N; 08-09-2009 at 12:49 PM..
 08-09-2009, 12:44 PM         #676
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
No, joe budden tried to throw Meth's career under the bus on twitter before Meth even knew about the vibe list vlog.
@ twitter.

hip hop is dead man
 8 years ago '05        #677
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
no matter how u slice it....6 on 1 is sucker s**t....comin in ther on sum peaceful s**t then having ur mans sucker punch a n*gga is sucker s**t

if u honestyl think otherwise ur lying to urself
 08-09-2009, 12:46 PM         #678
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao Raekwon watching this s**t like "n*gga you can get it too!" hahahaha Wu Tang Clan aint nothin to f**k with!!!
 08-09-2009, 12:47 PM         #679
Tuodeci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
You don't get it, his beef was not with Rae, Rae didn't need to go punch him out...

in that one video Joe shows love for the WU, then f**ks up by trying to talk s**t about the affiliates, notice he say "we love the wu..." then begins to talk tough s**t about the affiliates. Did he really not expect to get confronted and asked about what he meant by those tough talk comments?, come on man Joe had it coming.

So they proceeded to punked him out, Rae guided them into the situation as you heard from Mickey Rae gave daps and all that, then let Ice Water dudes handle out their issue with Buddens and that they did, got him to say sorry and sent a message to not talk s**t like that ever again by punching him in the face.
it started over the wu. if it had nothing to do with rae why would he be there . dont be foolish.

no matter how u wanna slice it to try and make joey the man you clearly hate for whatever reason look bad fact is no1 handled him 1 on 1. it was a 8 on 1 sitatuion. needing 7 other dudes to confront man dont make you tough or street .
 08-09-2009, 12:50 PM         #680
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
icewater!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy