[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #601
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25649 25649
raekwon came in on some peace s**t knowing his man was gonna hit him!!!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 08-09-2009 at 11:22 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #602
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Before I go into this s**t a little further let me just say that I'm impressed and appauled @ the same time by some of you n*ggas. Budden by FAR has the BEST defense attorneys (you internet soldier a.ss n*ggas) that I've EVER seen on the net. You n*ggas will go to the depths of hell for this n*gga. Give yourselfs a hand.

Aiight back to the matter @ hand. This s**t all boils down to Budden's pride. Some of his fans started to question his character around the whole Ransom s**t. n*gga had already apologized to Saigon (even though I don't think he should've) and cats started labeling him soft. Notice that once Ransom broke the news about how Fab used to smash Tahiry thats when Joe went on that tough guy crusade and went to Ransom's crib. It was all a pride thing. I don't remembering seeing ONE n*gga saying that Joe was a b**ch for having his man "supposedly" steal on Ransom. Ran was outnumbered but no one found anything wrong with it. As soon as the s**t got hectic and Joe's man caught a slap thats when he wants to get peaceful and bow out of the s**t.

Next is this whole Wu s**t. Budden popped off the mouth as usual and got n*ggas riled up. As soon as threats were made he apologizes once again. No surprise. More n*ggas start to question his character. Rae tells n*ggas how he made Joe apologize and how he looked like he wanted to call the cops. Joe's pride comes into play again. Thats when he makes the little "truce" video but then proceeds to say "if one of you n*ggas says something again..." you know the rest. That was all pride. He's a man @ the end of the day and he's in the publics eye. For the most part n*ggas think he's pus*y. No man wants to be thought of as that.

Thats why Rae and those n*ggas ran up the way they did. They were accepting Budden's challenge. He said "if you say something again" so they took it further and made the s**t physical. Budden didn't get jumped. One n*gga made him apologize and punched the n*gga in his face. Those n*ggas were forcing his hand to see what he was gonna do. I see n*ggas in here saying "If this hadda been Detroit yada yada yada". n*gga PLEASE they were in f**king Los Angeles home of Crooked I and not one n*gga even threw a bottle @ Rae after the fact?? Some of you n*ggas need to use common sense.

Yall n*ggas can't say Rae is a b**ch when Joe did something similar to Ran. He didn't lay hands on Ran his man supposedly did yet yall n*ggas praised the s**t. I saw mad n*ggas jump for joy when the n*gga Joe lied about looking for Deck after Deck said f**k him on stage. This n*gga Joe can do NO wrong by some of you n*ggas and it's disgusting. I'm a fan of his music. He's one of the dopest n*ggas out by far. But there's no way I'm gonna act like this muf**ka didn't have this s**t coming to him. Some of you n*ggas need to back away for a minute and loosen up this emotional connection that you have with him because the s**t isn't cool @ all. Seriously.
How you talking about people being attorneys and you typing up 5 paragraphs?

And for the record, if Joe did what Rae did, then Joe's a b**ch too. You can't say Joe is a b**ch and Rae isn't, same way Budden fans can't say Rae is a b**ch if Joe isn't.
 08-09-2009, 11:15 AM         #603
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga school aint out...its still in session, this thread aint over
my class is concluded for the day. No stupid dumb a.ss would respond against my post cause it's the TRUTH
 08-09-2009, 11:16 AM         #604
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Before I go into this s**t a little further let me just say that I'm impressed and appauled @ the same time by some of you n*ggas. Budden by FAR has the BEST defense attorneys (you internet soldier a.ss n*ggas) that I've EVER seen on the net. You n*ggas will go to the depths of hell for this n*gga. Give yourselfs a hand.

Aiight back to the matter @ hand. This s**t all boils down to Budden's pride. Some of his fans started to question his character around the whole Ransom s**t. n*gga had already apologized to Saigon (even though I don't think he should've) and cats started labeling him soft. Notice that once Ransom broke the news about how Fab used to smash Tahiry thats when Joe went on that tough guy crusade and went to Ransom's crib. It was all a pride thing. I don't remembering seeing ONE n*gga saying that Joe was a b**ch for having his man "supposedly" steal on Ransom. Ran was outnumbered but no one found anything wrong with it. As soon as the s**t got hectic and Joe's man caught a slap thats when he wants to get peaceful and bow out of the s**t.

Next is this whole Wu s**t. Budden popped off the mouth as usual and got n*ggas riled up. As soon as threats were made he apologizes once again. No surprise. More n*ggas start to question his character. Rae tells n*ggas how he made Joe apologize and how he looked like he wanted to call the cops. Joe's pride comes into play again. Thats when he makes the little "truce" video but then proceeds to say "if one of you n*ggas says something again..." you know the rest. That was all pride. He's a man @ the end of the day and he's in the publics eye. For the most part n*ggas think he's pus*y. No man wants to be thought of as that.

im also glad i wasn't the only one that caught this at the end of that video,

like i said in a previous post, how in the hell are you gonna make a truce video and say that s**t joe
 8 years ago '08        #605
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 Bruce Leeroy said:

Thats why Rae and those n*ggas ran up the way they did. They were accepting Budden's challenge. He said "if you say something again" so they took it further and made the s**t physical. Budden didn't get jumped. One n*gga made him apologize and punched the n*gga in his face. Those n*ggas were forcing his hand to see what he was gonna do. I see n*ggas in here saying "If this hadda been Detroit yada yada yada". n*gga PLEASE they were in f**king Los Angeles home of Crooked I and not one n*gga even threw a bottle @ Rae after the fact?? Some of you n*ggas need to use common sense.

Yall n*ggas can't say Rae is a b**ch when Joe did something similar to Ran. He didn't lay hands on Ran his man supposedly did yet yall n*ggas praised the s**t. I saw mad n*ggas jump for joy when the n*gga Joe lied about looking for Deck after Deck said f**k him on stage. This n*gga Joe can do NO wrong by some of you n*ggas and it's disgusting. I'm a fan of his music. He's one of the dopest n*ggas out by far. But there's no way I'm gonna act like this muf**ka didn't have this s**t coming to him. Some of you n*ggas need to back away for a minute and loosen up this emotional connection that you have with him because the s**t isn't cool @ all. Seriously.
REAL TALK

Budden stans need to realize his big mouth got him to this point, the affiliates of WU heard/seen him speak about them and they wanted to ask him about that and to make him
say sorry for that comment, budden really needs to be quiet now and stop talking and getting into beefs because the outcome is always him saying sorry about the situation, its time for him to stop talking s**t and focus on his music, maybe then he will become somebody in the game.
 8 years ago '07        #606
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 regularjoe said:
How you talking about people being attorneys and you typing up 5 paragraphs?

And for the record, if Joe did what Rae did, then Joe's a b**ch too. You can't say Joe is a b**ch and Rae isn't, same way Budden fans can't say Rae is a b**ch if Joe isn't.
n*gga I typed that much because I'm not about to reply to every stan I see. It was a general message. I never said Rae was tough for the s**t he did. I was just pointing out that it goes both ways. But I don't expect you to use any logic because your name is Regular Joe. Groupie #1 has spoken

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 08-09-2009 at 11:18 AM..
 08-09-2009, 11:17 AM         #607
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Point is, the n*gga was sucker punched and they aint put him in the hospital. Thats some sucker s**t especially when you act as if you wanna peace up the situation

Joe is a lame too for the fact that he didnt f!ght back. I dont care if it was 2 or 6 dudes in there. As soon as the n*gga punched him Joe shouldve have been f!ghting. These n*ggas wasnt in the street, they was at a show. The f!ght wouldnt have lasted long
 8 years ago '08        #608
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
im also glad i wasn't the only one that caught this at the end of that video,

like i said in a previous post, how in the hell are you gonna make a truce video and say that s**t joe
I brought it up yesterday, he asked for the affiliates to punch him in the face and say sorry with that comment, did he really expect Ice Water not to confront him about that?, come on Budden these dudes are all family, you said it was all good with WU brother number 1 but you think that means you can talk s**t about his other family members?
 8 years ago '04        #609
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 KillaCam06 said:
u prob from NOVA and rep DC to seem hood
but nova do got dem ms-13's lolz.... i thought bunz was ny n*gga but dude be sayin s**t i dont agree with but he actually a coo dude. but i dont agree with this s**t. my whole thing is f**k ALL of yesterday... and how crooked i's peeps jumped in or how trick tricks people doing whatever. thats not gon be there for joe when he comes back. but he still along with nas my favorite artists.
 8 years ago '09        #610
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
"I Only Fist Fought With n*ggaz Bigger Then Me"-Budden
 8 years ago '06        #611
snaxxx 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 1511 1511
Man look at all these internet thugz actin all hard n s**t...if it were to happend to yall ....if yall were in that room yall would b s**ttin bricks.......
 08-09-2009, 11:23 AM         #612
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a blogger blogging live getting f**ked... damn thats some s**t
 8 years ago '08        #613
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Point is, the n*gga was sucker punched and they aint put him in the hospital. Thats some sucker s**t especially when you act as if you wanna peace up the situation

Joe is a lame too for the fact that he didnt f!ght back. I dont care if it was 2 or 6 dudes in there. As soon as the n*gga punched him Joe shouldve have been f!ghting. These n*ggas wasnt in the street, they was at a show. The f!ght wouldnt have lasted long
He would had got it worse, he would be looking like Rhianna and s**t. Simply put Ice Water scared the s**t out of him and his white manager, they didn't know what to do so they bow down to the situation.
 8 years ago '06        #614
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25649 25649
 DirtyFGeezus said:
"I Only Fist Fought With n*ggaz Bigger Then Me"-Budden
i'm pretty sure he didn't mean 6 n*ggas at the same time the size of big black
 08-09-2009, 11:24 AM         #615
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They made the n*gga say sorry...
 08-09-2009, 11:25 AM         #616
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a little fisticuffs in hip-hop never hurt anybody, just dont take the guns out and everything is fine.

im all for n*ggas scraping, as long as nobody gets filled up with hole's.

wasn't joe a boxer anyway?

or maybe he was just a boxer for UPS shipments...
 8 years ago '04        #617
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
n*gga I typed that much because I'm not about to reply to every stan I see. It was a general message. I never said Rae was tough for the s**t he did. I was just pointing out that it goes both ways. But I don't expect you to use any logic because your name is Regular Joe. Groupie #1 has spoken
You can check my prior posts in this thread. I'm far from a Budden groupie. If it makes you feel better to think that, then cool.
 8 years ago '07        #618
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 regularjoe said:
You can check my prior posts in this thread. I'm far from a Budden groupie. If it makes you feel better to think that, then cool.
No doubt Joseph.
 8 years ago '06        #619
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 l2oger said:
about time someone punched this f**got in the face.
Gotta co-sign this. I like Joey's music, but that n*gga been talking reckless for a while now. He had this s**t coming.
 8 years ago '04        #620
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
No doubt Joseph.
Good one, the "powerful" internet Boxden member made a funny. Yay!

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy