[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #581
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,397 | Props total: 13063 13063
 Tommy_Bunz said:
what might be common to you, might not be common to the next man, everybody lives different life styles and have had different experiences around different environments around different types of ppl in general

so what you look at as common sense might be different to another n*gga......

if rae didnt think his man would do that.. he didnt think he would do it.......straight up..but to BLAME RAEKWON FOR ANOTHER GROWN a.ss MAN"S ACTION"S IS b**ch s**t IN YOUR OWN RIGHT.

who are you to judge sitting at home on your computer?
You're right about that to an extent.

But RAE KNEW something would pop off... he might be a b**ch, but he's not stupid. You're naive as f**k to believe different, OR you can't accept the truth.
 08-09-2009, 10:55 AM         #582
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga Buddens has some straight groupies defending him, excluding Ness
 08-09-2009, 10:58 AM         #583
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Let me see if I get this:

You have a picture of another MAN in your sig.
... I have words from a TV show... and I'M the lame?

Also... no matter if I had a retard picking boogers in my sig... I still know you're not from the hood. If you were, you wouldn't have to mention that the "whole city is hood". It proves your area isn't hood, and you need to cover the whole city as a "hood", to make your rich uppity white neighborhood as "hood.

Shut up, be quiet. You were disproved. It's ok to admit the truth. It doesn't matter if you're from the hood or the hamptons... this is a message board. It doesn't matter.

my favorite defensive player on MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM...

don't see the crime in that d*ck face.........you on the other hand have the nerve to question if someone is from the hood while you live somewhere nice with no drug dealers in sight, no crack heads, no gunshots gettin let off at night, no police chases, no young n*ggas carrying guns bigger than your forearm, no chicken head b**ches that will f**k you and your best friend and possibly your brother all at once....no r*pe cases in your hood, and no police brutality around your residence.....

oh yeah, im just some preppy college kid that study's how to make the next drug .and put it on the map...that drives the latest Audi
 8 years ago '04        #584
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140

WSHH Comment:

THIS GEEK a.ss n*gga NEEDS TO MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS BEFORE HE GETS f**kED UP TOO.
:lachen001:
 08-09-2009, 10:59 AM         #585
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaCam06 said:
u prob from NOVA and rep DC to seem hood

i dont even know what NOVA is......

call it stupid as hell but D.C. is all i know..seriously
 8 years ago '04        #586
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,397 | Props total: 13063 13063
 Tommy_Bunz said:
my favorite defensive player on MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM...

don't see the crime in that d*ck face.........you on the other hand have the nerve to question if someone is from the hood while you live somewhere nice with no drug dealers in sight, no crack heads, no gunshots gettin let off at night, no police chases, no young n*ggas carrying guns bigger than your forearm, no chicken head b**ches that will f**k you and your best friend and possibly your brother all at once....no r*pe cases in your hood, and no police brutality around your residence.....

oh yeah, im just some preppy college kid that study's how to make the next drug .and put it on the map...that drives the latest Audi
What about pissy hallways, dirty air vents, thin walls, Gov't cheese?

:lachen001::lachen001: @ you typing everyone hood-esque stereotype you can think of to "prove" you're from the hood. Ok Kingpin... you got me. You're hood.
 8 years ago '06        #587
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,893 | Props total: 25685 25685
 MonkTaker said:
What??? Plz, Budden was suppose to upload the vids and DIDN'T for a REASON..

Ransom challenged Budden SO MANY TIMES to a 1on1

Budden was scared, and always declined.

Then he showed up with 6 dudes
no budden didn't do it because he is smart, he gonna go to jail for whoopin ransom a.ss? as soon as ransom released the footage of that gun and smacking up that n*gga ransom was in jail within the next couple days.. u should take a second think about it!!!
 08-09-2009, 11:01 AM         #588
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga you the only groupie in here. FOH
 08-09-2009, 11:01 AM         #589
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
right..nikkas coming at me sideways, I didn't do anything but post links to stuff I got from dotdotomens site and other forums

smh
 08-09-2009, 11:01 AM         #590
KillaCam06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i dont even know what NOVA is......

call it stupid as hell but D.C. is all i know..seriously
its just an abbreviation for for northern virginia...just f**kin with you tho
 08-09-2009, 11:02 AM         #591
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
What the f**k you idiots talking about, saying it was 6-1.. You see the f**king picture, Budden had people in the room with him, granted they were all v*gina, and buddens is too, they got duffed up... A real n*gga would have gotten his a.ss whopped and let it go down like that, then to get duffed out and then cry like a lil b**ch for a ice pack. Ya n*ggas on some straight up sensitive homo s**t cause you like a n*gga. I mean straight up are you gonna let some n*gga just duff you cause he got 6 n*ggas wit him, at least if you show a lil nuts, the lil b**ches he had in the room with him would have man'd up and it would have been Joe Budden vs Raekwon rumble, n*ggas could respect that, n*gga got smacked and questioned was it tough? f**k you think, n*gga you got a ice pack to your eye, are you TOUGH?

I mean if n*ggas pulling guns, you got the right to do what ever to save your life, but Raekwon is a 40 year old rapper, you think this n*gga really stupid enough to body Joe Budden on WEBTV live? Are you f**king retarded? You think Joe Buddens would have gotten stabbed live on WEBTV? Get the f**k outta here, they ran up on that n*gga cause they thought he was really ra - ra, he's not. Now I guarantee you its over unless Joe Budden do something stupid.

He started it, Wu ended it. Now leave it alone. Want to have a non physical confrontation go the Eminem route and target Christian Milan, or Pretty Rickey. This marshmellow n*gga is not built for Hip Hop.

i knew this n*gga was gonna drop some classic s**t... props given

ima prop entourage too, f**k it

Last edited by Motivated; 08-09-2009 at 11:03 AM..
 08-09-2009, 11:04 AM         #592
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
n*gga you the only groupie in here. FOH

I said 'Excluding Ness", but seeing as you got heated, I guess you have a hole between your legs also
 8 years ago '04        #593
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1277 1277
i mean, wu tang clan aint nothing to f**k with
 08-09-2009, 11:06 AM         #594
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my fault my n*gga, I didnt get why you threw my name in there.

I take the L for mis-reading
 8 years ago '07        #595
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Before I go into this s**t a little further let me just say that I'm impressed and appauled @ the same time by some of you n*ggas. Budden by FAR has the BEST defense attorneys (you internet soldier a.ss n*ggas) that I've EVER seen on the net. You n*ggas will go to the depths of hell for this n*gga. Give yourselfs a hand.

Aiight back to the matter @ hand. This s**t all boils down to Budden's pride. Some of his fans started to question his character around the whole Ransom s**t. n*gga had already apologized to Saigon (even though I don't think he should've) and cats started labeling him soft. Notice that once Ransom broke the news about how Fab used to smash Tahiry thats when Joe went on that tough guy crusade and went to Ransom's crib. It was all a pride thing. I don't remembering seeing ONE n*gga saying that Joe was a b**ch for having his man "supposedly" steal on Ransom. Ran was outnumbered but no one found anything wrong with it. As soon as the s**t got hectic and Joe's man caught a slap thats when he wants to get peaceful and bow out of the s**t.

Next is this whole Wu s**t. Budden popped off the mouth as usual and got n*ggas riled up. As soon as threats were made he apologizes once again. No surprise. More n*ggas start to question his character. Rae tells n*ggas how he made Joe apologize and how he looked like he wanted to call the cops. Joe's pride comes into play again. Thats when he makes the little "truce" video but then proceeds to say "if one of you n*ggas says something again..." you know the rest. That was all pride. He's a man @ the end of the day and he's in the publics eye. For the most part n*ggas think he's pus*y. No man wants to be thought of as that.

Thats why Rae and those n*ggas ran up the way they did. They were accepting Budden's challenge. He said "if you say something again" so they took it further and made the s**t physical. Budden didn't get jumped. One n*gga made him apologize and punched the n*gga in his face. Those n*ggas were forcing his hand to see what he was gonna do. I see n*ggas in here saying "If this hadda been Detroit yada yada yada". n*gga PLEASE they were in f**king Los Angeles home of Crooked I and not one n*gga even threw a bottle @ Rae after the fact?? Some of you n*ggas need to use common sense.

Yall n*ggas can't say Rae is a b**ch when Joe did something similar to Ran. He didn't lay hands on Ran his man supposedly did yet yall n*ggas praised the s**t. I saw mad n*ggas jump for joy when the n*gga Joe lied about looking for Deck after Deck said f**k him on stage. This n*gga Joe can do NO wrong by some of you n*ggas and it's disgusting. I'm a fan of his music. He's one of the dopest n*ggas out by far. But there's no way I'm gonna act like this muf**ka didn't have this s**t coming to him. Some of you n*ggas need to back away for a minute and loosen up this emotional connection that you have with him because the s**t isn't cool @ all. Seriously.
 8 years ago '08        #596
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 deeznutz said:
oh snap!!!

peep the ICE WATER rag around his neck! this has got to be the biggest L served yet in hip hop period!

They made him wear that, Ice water goons were the ones who rushed in asking him about that tough sounding comment towards affiliates, they needed to make him say sorry to them now.
 08-09-2009, 11:11 AM         #597
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Before I go into this s**t a little further let me just say that I'm impressed and appauled @ the same time by some of you n*ggas. Budden by FAR has the BEST defense attorneys (you internet soldier a.ss n*ggas) that I've EVER seen on the net. You n*ggas will go to the depths of hell for this n*gga. Give yourselfs a hand.

Aiight back to the matter @ hand. This s**t all boils down to Budden's pride. Some of his fans started to question his character around the whole Ransom s**t. n*gga had already apologized to Saigon (even though I don't think he should've) and cats started labeling him soft. Notice that once Ransom broke the news about how Fab used to smash Tahiry thats when Joe went on that tough guy crusade and went to Ransom's crib. It was all a pride thing. I don't remembering seeing ONE n*gga saying that Joe was a b**ch for having his man "supposedly" steal on Ransom. Ran was outnumbered but no one found anything wrong with it. As soon as the s**t got hectic and Joe's man caught a slap thats when he wants to get peaceful and bow out of the s**t.

Next is this whole Wu s**t. Budden popped off the mouth as usual and got n*ggas riled up. As soon as threats were made he apologizes once again. No surprise. More n*ggas start to question his character. Rae tells n*ggas how he made Joe apologize and how he looked like he wanted to call the cops. Joe's pride comes into play again. Thats when he makes the little "truce" video but then proceeds to say "if one of you n*ggas says something again..." you know the rest. That was all pride. He's a man @ the end of the day and he's in the publics eye. For the most part n*ggas think he's pus*y. No man wants to be thought of as that.

Thats why Rae and those n*ggas ran up the way they did. They were accepting Budden's challenge. He said "if you say something again" so they took it further and made the s**t physical. Budden didn't get jumped. One n*gga made him apologize and punched the n*gga in his face. Those n*ggas were forcing his hand to see what he was gonna do. I see n*ggas in here saying "If this hadda been Detroit yada yada yada". n*gga PLEASE they were in f**king Los Angeles home of Crooked I and not one n*gga even threw a bottle @ Rae after the fact?? Some of you n*ggas need to use common sense.

Yall n*ggas can't say Rae is a b**ch when Joe did something similar to Ran. He didn't lay hands on Ran his man supposedly did yet yall n*ggas praised the s**t. I saw mad n*ggas jump for joy when the n*gga Joe lied about looking for Deck after Deck said f**k him on stage. This n*gga Joe can do NO wrong by some of you n*ggas and it's disgusting. I'm a fan of his music. He's one of the dopest n*ggas out by far. But there's no way I'm gonna act like this muf**ka didn't have this s**t coming to him. Some of you n*ggas need to back away for a minute and loosen up this emotional connection that you have with him because the s**t isn't cool @ all. Seriously.

from a real jersey n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #598
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,377 | Props total: 21453 21453
 randy54 said:
lmao "if we gotta f!ght, we gotta f!ght" "i diddnt want to f!ght" lmao classic
 08-09-2009, 11:12 AM         #599
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:

BOTH were b**chES then....i explained all this
 08-09-2009, 11:13 AM         #600
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mista_millz said:
i mean, wu tang clan aint nothing to f**k with
why cause they outnumber a dude and punch him to act tough?????? STFU!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy