[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2009, 10:42 AM         #561
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the Hood

if you pop off at the mouth

you get ran up ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

point
blank
period

will these mother f**kers please listen to the video of budden before all this occurred

talking about some ...you this s**t is done..BUT IF n*ggaS WANT TO KEEP GOIN, IM GOIN IN< IM TEARIN f**kIN HEADS OFF SON...

c'mon now.n*gga....how you gon have an apology session and then talk mad s**t on the end of the video with your bird chest all out
 8 years ago '12        #562
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 regularjoe said:
Who's talking about Ransom?

Anyone who has a problem with Rae confronting Joe over what Joe said... is a b**ch. As a man... you're held accountable for what you say.

Rae was a b**ch for how it went down.

Again... GUARANTEED... if that was Eminem rolling up on Benzino 8 deep, and 1 of his boys or bodyguards snuffed Benzino....the same people on Rae's d*ck right now.. would be like... "Em's a b**ch for needing 100 people to confront Benzino" ... or "Em's too pus*y to do it himself".... BUT... because it's Budden and his internet soldiers that got hit... now it's... "Wu aint nothing to f**k with".

Also... it's real easy to see who's been in a f!ght and who hasn't on here.
DOn't know what the f**k your talking about.. but it's the SAME situation..

Budden ran up on him 6 nigggas deep, NOT ONE OF YOU STANS called him a b**ch...

Please don't look even more retarded and try to defend that now.
 08-09-2009, 10:43 AM         #563
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga talks about knocking n*ggas out and shooting n*ggas all the time, he always on some slick s**t, now some n*ggas beat his a.ss and n*ggas want to play Philly Lawyer for him. f**k Buddens....Really, the n*gga got what he deserved

real a.ss statements shouldn't get over looked
 8 years ago '04        #564
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 MonkTaker said:
DOn't know what the f**k your talking about.. but it's the SAME situation..

Budden ran up on him 6 nigggas deep, NOT ONE OF YOU STANS called him a b**ch...

Please don't look even more retarded and try to defend that now.
First of all. I'm no stan. I've said multiple times Budden had that coming.

Second. If it's the same situation, then Joe was a hoe too.

Third... if Budden was hoe about it, then you need to admit Rae was, because YOU said it was the same situation. You can't pick one over the other.
 08-09-2009, 10:44 AM         #565
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Okay so KRS One is a b**ch a.ss n*gga for running down on those PM Dawn n*ggaz after they questioned him about calling himself a teacher to some random magazine?

Biggie was a b**ch a.ss n*gga for sending goons to get with OGC from Boot Camp after they put a mock Biggie and Lil Kim in their video?

n*gga, please. Log off and take visit to the streets for once in your life so you can truly understand where this hip hop s**t comes from.
if they fit the bill...YES...anyone who takes anything another person SAYS personally enough to f!ght over it when people are f!ghting wars over RESOURCES and REVOLUTION and other s**t is a b**ch a.ss DUDE... anyone who is in an outnumbering group of folks are punks unless the person is an overwhelmingly strong force. 6 against Bruce lee makes sense but it shouldn't get to that point unless he physically threatened u. THIS IS RAP MUSIC. people will test ur skill and character, does that mean u have something to prove by beating them up or attacking them?????? straight ignorant TRASH!!!!!!!

Hip Hop came from the streets to put a slap against IGNORANT s**t if u really wanna look at it. Instead of shootin eachother like f**king IDIOTS it was about revolutionizing young black american youth to step up and do something productive. If f!ghting and k!lling was a part of hip hop then it would have a esction for that. Hip Hop is GRAFFITI art, B-BOY dancing, DJing, EMCEEing.....THOSE ARE THE FUNDAMENTALS!!!!!!!! don't f**king question me about hip hop nor the streets. I'm from the streets of nairobi, kenya which are way worse than any recession going on in america. this is a land where people allow a president to dictate them for 8 years and do s**t about it. My people fought against their tyranny. either way as i said unless u are f!ghting for survival, defending a reasonable cause....like family etc (when physically threatened), self defense, or freedom then u are a b**ch a.ss IGNORANT f**k!!!!!!! for any other reason.............raekwon just s**tted on his legacy. Hip Hop is not about violence. that is the negative part of it. just like aids and poverty is not AFRICA only a negative side of it.

HIP HOP is about ART. If a rapper comes at u on wax or discredits u, then prove his words wrong. Did budden say that wu tang were pus*y n*ggaz who couldn't f!ght and he would knock them all out????? NO!!!!! he said in RAP skills he has them beat. EMINEM embodies what Hip Hop should be treated like. BATTLE is an essential aspect of emceeing. anyone who challenged Em and was relevant got there lyrical beat down. Eminem didn't go f!ghting Benzino, Ja rule, everlast, canibus, Irv Gotti, Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon etc...He went and did what EMCEEs do.....RAP it out and s**t on ur lyrical foe.

Wutang have taken the L here. Budden wins.

KRS lost cause if someone came to JESUS, BUDDHA, GHANDI and questioned there teachings and s**tted on there name and cause them to react violently then ALL their wisdom goes down the drain cause it would contradict EVERYTHING they were preaching about so yea KRS did a b**ch move.

50 Cent and Rick Ross are doing what rappers do. it's all childish s**t, but he, it's part of the hip hop culture. put out a cartoon against me then either diss me back or shut the f**k up. u jump me, shoot at me, or whatever then ur a b**ch n*gga!!!!!!

schools out....
 8 years ago '04        #566
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
In the Hood

point
blank
period

will these mother f**kers please listen to the video of budden before all this occurred

talking about some ...you this s**t is done..BUT IF n*ggaS WANT TO KEEP GOIN, IM GOIN IN< IM TEARIN f**kIN HEADS OFF SON...

c'mon now.n*gga....how you gon have an apology session and then talk mad s**t on the end of the video with your bird chest all out
Shut up 18 posts per day, you're not from the hood. You're not a thug. I know you're excited, but settle your soft a.ss down.
 08-09-2009, 10:45 AM         #567
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
First of all. I'm no stan. I've said multiple times Budden had that coming.

Second. If it's the same situation, then Joe was a hoe too.

Third... if Budden was hoe about it, then you need to admit Rae was, because YOU said it was the same situation. You can't pick one over the other.

ask me this..how the f**k was rae knowing that was gonna happen, how the f**k was he gonna stop his mans if he didnt know it happened?

why is any of this rae's fault?
 8 years ago '06        #568
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
 MonkTaker said:
So it's A b**ch move when Rae shows up with his 'goons' and punches Budden..

BUT...

BUT...

It's all good when BUDDEN and his 'goons' SHOW up on Ransom?

I swear you little Budden groupies be on the biggest d*ck sucking stan s**t EVER.

no not at all BUT BUT budden gave ransom the head up not all his boys jumped him if that was the case ransom wouldn't of made it upstairs to get his gun!!!
 8 years ago '12        #569
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Ransom challenged him to a 1on1 f!ght and he quickly said no..

then he rolled up on him 6 on 1 and tried to snub him..

but WE KNOW, Rae is a b**ch.
 08-09-2009, 10:46 AM         #570
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
In the Hood

point
blank
period

yes u can it's f**kin words. He obviously is talking MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! idiots. and ur body guard doing it??????even more b**ch
 08-09-2009, 10:46 AM         #571
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Shut up 18 posts per day, you're not from the hood. You're not a thug. I know you're excited, but settle your soft a.ss down.

at me not living my whole life in the hood....you gotta be f**kin crazy

this n*gga got entourage in his AVI and have the nerve to predict if a n*gga aint from the hood.

lol most of my city is just a big a.ss hood if you haven't noticed
 8 years ago '04        #572
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
ask me this..how the f**k was rae knowing that was gonna happen, how the f**k was he gonna stop his mans if he didnt know it happened?

why is any of this rae's fault?
Because anyone with 1 ounce of common sense knows something will happen. It's Rae's fault for not being a man about it.

(But AGAIN for the crybabies on here). Budden had confrontation coming.
 08-09-2009, 10:48 AM         #573
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
if they fit the bill...YES...anyone who takes anything another person SAYS personally enough to f!ght over it when people are f!ghting wars over RESOURCES and REVOLUTION and other s**t is a b**ch a.ss DUDE... anyone who is in an outnumbering group of folks are punks unless the person is an overwhelmingly strong force. 6 against Bruce lee makes sense but it shouldn't get to that point unless he physically threatened u. THIS IS RAP MUSIC. people will test ur skill and character, does that mean u have something to prove by beating them up or attacking them?????? straight ignorant TRASH!!!!!!!

Hip Hop came from the streets to put a slap against IGNORANT s**t if u really wanna look at it. Instead of shootin eachother like f**king IDIOTS it was about revolutionizing young black american youth to step up and do something productive. If f!ghting and k!lling was a part of hip hop then it would have a esction for that. Hip Hop is GRAFFITI art, B-BOY dancing, DJing, EMCEEing.....THOSE ARE THE FUNDAMENTALS!!!!!!!! don't f**king question me about hip hop nor the streets. I'm from the streets of nairobi, kenya which are way worse than any recession going on in america. this is a land where people allow a president to dictate them for 8 years and do s**t about it. My people fought against their tyranny. either way as i said unless u are f!ghting for survival, defending a reasonable cause....like family etc (when physically threatened), self defense, or freedom then u are a b**ch a.ss IGNORANT f**k!!!!!!! for any other reason.............raekwon just s**tted on his legacy. Hip Hop is not about violence. that is the negative part of it. just like aids and poverty is not AFRICA only a negative side of it.

HIP HOP is about ART. If a rapper comes at u on wax or discredits u, then prove his words wrong. Did budden say that wu tang were pus*y n*ggaz who couldn't f!ght and he would knock them all out????? NO!!!!! he said in RAP skills he has them beat. EMINEM embodies what Hip Hop should be treated like. BATTLE is an essential aspect of emceeing. anyone who challenged Em and was relevant got there lyrical beat down. Eminem didn't go f!ghting Benzino, Ja rule, everlast, canibus, Irv Gotti, Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon etc...He went and did what EMCEEs do.....RAP it out and s**t on ur lyrical foe.

Wutang have taken the L here. Budden wins.

KRS lost cause if someone came to JESUS, BUDDHA, GHANDI and questioned there teachings and s**tted on there name and cause them to react violently then ALL their wisdom goes down the drain cause it would contradict EVERYTHING they were preaching about so yea KRS did a b**ch move.

50 Cent and Rick Ross are doing what rappers do. it's all childish s**t, but he, it's part of the hip hop culture. put out a cartoon against me then either diss me back or shut the f**k up. u jump me, shoot at me, or whatever then ur a b**ch n*gga!!!!!!

schools out....

n*gga school aint out...its still in session, this thread aint over
 8 years ago '06        #574
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
 Illuminati said:
How is that funny? I'm not knocking your sense of humor but how is that even remotely funny. You know what's funnier? DDotomen getting run off numerous websites.
lol yeah he got ran off mad sites n*gga got bullied in his own house, n*ggas kicked his f**king dog lmfao,
 8 years ago '12        #575
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
no not at all BUT BUT budden gave ransom the head up not all his boys jumped him if that was the case ransom wouldn't of made it upstairs to get his gun!!!
What??? Plz, Budden was suppose to upload the vids and DIDN'T for a REASON..

Ransom challenged Budden SO MANY TIMES to a 1on1

Budden was scared, and always declined.

Then he showed up with 6 dudes
 08-09-2009, 10:49 AM         #576
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
In the Hood

point
blank
period

who the f**ks in the hood?????? are these not all grown men over 25 who are far from poor and have the ability to record in professional studios and be on the BILLBOARDS. REAL hood n*ggaz don't have time or money to go on world tours and have radio interviews abot their careers. raek is a b**ch for that move and so would budden be if he jumped some one or outnumbered some one. get in a boxing ring and BOX.like what REAL men did back in the day. Bunch of pussies walking around with guns and goons. b**ch a.ss n*ggaZ

how about i stood FACE TO FACE with u and u had ur fists up and me mine in a neutral setting and "I f**kED U UP" which is still all ignorant but how a REAL man should handle a f!ght. what's all this goon, bodyguard jumping s**t????

Last edited by Kal Tourette; 08-09-2009 at 10:50 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #577
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:

this n*gga got entourage in his AVI and have the nerve to predict if a n*gga aint from the hood.

Let me see if I get this:

You have a picture of another MAN in your sig.... I have words from a TV show... and I'M the lame?

Also... no matter if I had a retard picking boogers in my sig... I still know you're not from the hood. If you were, you wouldn't have to mention that the "whole city is hood". It proves your area isn't hood, and you need to cover the whole city as a "hood", to make your rich uppity white neighborhood as "hood.

Shut up, be quiet. You were disproved. It's ok to admit the truth. It doesn't matter if you're from the hood or the hamptons... this is a message board. It doesn't matter.

Last edited by regularjoe; 08-09-2009 at 10:51 AM..
 08-09-2009, 10:50 AM         #578
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Because anyone with 1 ounce of common sense knows something will happen. It's Rae's fault for not being a man about it.

(But AGAIN for the crybabies on here). Budden had confrontation coming.

what might be common to you, might not be common to the next man, everybody lives different life styles and have had different experiences around different environments around different types of ppl in general

so what you look at as common sense might be different to another n*gga......

if rae didnt think his man would do that.. he didnt think he would do it.......straight up..but to BLAME RAEKWON FOR ANOTHER GROWN a.ss MAN"S ACTION"S IS b**ch s**t IN YOUR OWN RIGHT.

who are you to judge sitting at home on your computer?
 08-09-2009, 10:50 AM         #579
KillaCam06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:

u prob from NOVA and rep DC to seem hood
 08-09-2009, 10:54 AM         #580
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the f**k you idiots talking about, saying it was 6-1.. You see the f**king picture, Budden had people in the room with him, granted they were all v*gina, and buddens is too, they got duffed up... A real n*gga would have gotten his a.ss whopped and let it go down like that, then to get duffed out and then cry like a lil b**ch for a ice pack. Ya n*ggas on some straight up sensitive homo s**t cause you like a n*gga. I mean straight up are you gonna let some n*gga just duff you cause he got 6 n*ggas wit him, at least if you show a lil nuts, the lil b**ches he had in the room with him would have man'd up and it would have been Joe Budden vs Raekwon rumble, n*ggas could respect that, n*gga got smacked and questioned was it tough? f**k you think, n*gga you got a ice pack to your eye, are you TOUGH?

I mean if n*ggas pulling guns, you got the right to do what ever to save your life, but Raekwon is a 40 year old rapper, you think this n*gga really stupid enough to body Joe Budden on WEBTV live? Are you f**king retarded? You think Joe Buddens would have gotten stabbed live on WEBTV? Get the f**k outta here, they ran up on that n*gga cause they thought he was really ra - ra, he's not. Now I guarantee you its over unless Joe Budden do something stupid.

He started it, Wu ended it. Now leave it alone. Want to have a non physical confrontation go the Eminem route and target Christian Milan, or Pretty Rickey. This marshmellow n*gga is not built for Hip Hop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy