[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2009, 08:59 AM         #521
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-09-2009, 09:01 AM         #522
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #523
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 Bobby's World said:
n*ggaz been getting slapped, beatdown, robbed, etc,

Hip Hop comes from the street. You can put the s**t on the internet, spread it across the world all you want, but the bottom line is HIP HOP COMES FROM THE STREET. And in the street You cant run your mouth about just anybody without repercussions.
f**k that bulls**t you talking. Budden can rap good all he wants, just don't talk bad about n*ggaz and you wont have to worry about an angry grown man running down on you and punchin you in the face.
Joell Ortiz - "Yo do me a favor, accidently step on your white sun glasses
We don't wear those over here this is hip hop(that's right)
This is Carhart jackets, Timberland boots, unlaced
This is Champion hoodies, chicken wings and french fries
RIP pieces on the handball court, this is us still f!ghtin' police brutality
This is hip hop"

They don't know about Schoolly D, Freddie Foxxx, G. Rap, The Almighty RSO. Real cats turned rappers that would get you touched if you came sideways

THAT'S HIP-HOP! :agreement6:

Last edited by Dead Prezidents; 08-09-2009 at 10:48 AM..
 08-09-2009, 09:02 AM         #524
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who confronts an emcee for what comes out of their mouth with violence is a b**ch a.ss n*gga. ignorant fools. ANY man who jumps or out numbers another man is a b**ch AS n*gga and are all b**ch a.ss n*ggaZ. seriously. grow the f**k up. the man challenges you lyrically so u have him violently attacked......WOW!!!!! all credibility shot. dumb f**k. if u don't want people puttin out ur business then don't do stupid s**t. that's for anyone claiming Budden is snitching. SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!!! dude got punched and is calling it how he saw it. Bunch of IDIOTS would attack a man smaller than them in physical mass and be proud about it. U ask him to come out side and f!ght one on one hand to hand combat. Or be a f**king emcee and come at him lyrically. pus*y a.ss n*ggaZ...
 08-09-2009, 09:07 AM         #525
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so no video of the punch? rae lost!
 8 years ago '04        #526
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29518 29518
Mickey Factz Explains What Went Down when One Of Raekwon's Goons Punched Joe Budden While Streaming Onine "It Was 6 Vs 2. It Was A Sucker Move. Come On Rae. How You Gonna Talk To Joe After Your Boy Punched Him"

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #527
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4802 4802
 Kal Tourette said:
Anyone who confronts an emcee for what comes out of their mouth with violence is a b**ch a.ss n*gga. ignorant fools. ANY man who jumps or out numbers another man is a b**ch AS n*gga and are all b**ch a.ss n*ggaZ. seriously. grow the f**k up. the man challenges you lyrically so u have him violently attacked......WOW!!!!! all credibility shot. dumb f**k. if u don't want people puttin out ur business then don't do stupid s**t. that's for anyone claiming Budden is snitching. SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!!! dude got punched and is calling it how he saw it. Bunch of IDIOTS would attack a man smaller than them in physical mass and be proud about it. U ask him to come out side and f!ght one on one hand to hand combat. Or be a f**king emcee and come at him lyrically. pus*y a.ss n*ggaZ...
shut tha f**k up.this is tha same budden that claims he went lookin for inspecktah deck ova that diss record deck made.same budden that said him an them f*gs he run wit beat up ransom an taped it,which was also ova a diss record.suckas like that make me sick.joey is a internet gangsta who got what he had comin an it shoulda been worse
 8 years ago '05        #528
remy 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
rae was one of illest wit his 1st album it in my stereo right now...but after that s**t man straight garbage albums. the wu double cd was last banger to drop there irrelevent in hiphop now(gza exception) thhis all popped off from joey say he more lyrical then meth. the wu catchin feelings.....sad day
 08-09-2009, 09:28 AM         #529
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its crazy how mickey was in both situations.......
 8 years ago '05        #530
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
f**k all this explanation s**t. "I didnt see the punch, I just heard it, and I was like OH s**t"!! LOL!!!!!! n*ggaz coppin pleas and deuces!

n*gga, when the punch flies it aint no "We might have to f!ght", n*gga we are f!ghting PERIOD, there's nothing else to think about or talk about. Internet n*ggaz smh. LOL!

WHERE'S RANSOM AT!!! POST YOUR VLOG n*gga!! LOL!

Last edited by Bobby's World; 08-09-2009 at 09:33 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #531
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Kal Tourette said:
Okay so KRS One is a b**ch a.ss n*gga for running down on those PM Dawn n*ggaz after they questioned him about calling himself a teacher to some random magazine?

Biggie was a b**ch a.ss n*gga for sending goons to get with OGC from Boot Camp after they put a mock Biggie and Lil Kim in their video?

n*gga, please. Log off and take visit to the streets for once in your life so you can truly understand where this hip hop s**t comes from.
 08-09-2009, 09:45 AM         #532
vinkrillzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gotdemthangz said:
to be honest.. i respect raekwon.. cuban is one of my fav albums of all time..

i also think joe budden's a really good rapper especially compared to most these guys out here...

BUT raekwon needs to grow the f**k up.. budden def meant he was going to war on wax and raekwon just looks like he's scared to lyrically compete with budden...

even if budden got his a.ss beat.. i doubt his fans would even care lol.. raekwon is merely running out of time.. if cl2 sux.. his career is pretty much over

you youngins are so soft..... back in the day if u talked s**t u where gettin puched in ur face.... now ur favorite rapper gets punched... for talkin madd s**t and everyone makin up excuses while he holds ice on his face
 8 years ago '04        #533
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
This is why if you're riding solo you need a piece, simple as that. Cause unless you're Fedor Emelianenko, you're not taking out six obese dudes with your bare hands.
 8 years ago '04        #534
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
i still dont give a f**k budden>>>>>
 8 years ago '09        #535
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I was all anti-Buddens until I seen that video of him with icepack, I hear what dude is saying though. Buddens had a muhfukkin opinion and these sensitive a.ss dudes turned it into some physical s**t. That takes ignorance. Not saying Joey is 100% justified for poppin off at the mouth, but he's entitled to his opinion and everybody should be able to speak their mind to some extent. I think Rae takes a bigger L because the dudes Joey kept around him were some soft a.ss dudes, what the hell is Joey gonna do with them there?
 08-09-2009, 09:56 AM         #536
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga Buddens is a b**ch, plain and simple. n*gga talked s**t and got b**ched out behind it
 8 years ago '05        #537
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
blah blah blah
 8 years ago '04        #538
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
well joe should start s**t he cant end
 8 years ago '07        #539
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
I don't know how I feel about this

but what I do know is had that been me
I woulda got stomped out. No doubt about it

Fam I ain't apologizing
4 sumthing I ain't do & whoever decided 2 be
Macho Man & swing on me woulda got swung
back on then his boys woulda jumped me.
It ain't in me 2 continue 2 talk after a
dude stole off on me I don't care how big dude
is. He bleeds & breathes air like me.
 8 years ago '07        #540
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4802 4802
 ImageOfTruth said:
I was all anti-Buddens until I seen that video of him with icepack, I hear what dude is saying though. Buddens had a muhfukkin opinion and these sensitive a.ss dudes turned it into some physical s**t. That takes ignorance. Not saying Joey is 100% justified for poppin off at the mouth, but he's entitled to his opinion and everybody should be able to speak their mind to some extent. I think Rae takes a bigger L because the dudes Joey kept around him were some soft a.ss dudes, what the hell is Joey gonna do with them there?
s**t woulda been cool if joe kept it musical maybe.but joe was tha 1 talkin be he was lookin for dudes an s**t,an thats when it changes.since when u hear of a nerd lookin for hoolies.they shoulda monkey stomped his a.ss an teach him a real lesson
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy