[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2009, 05:54 AM         #501
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That would be the best thing for him to do.
 8 years ago '07        #502
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 99 99
ain't this n1gga rae like 52 years old and still broke? must be if he runnin around smackin little nobody n1ggas like buddens. u better get on ya grind rae!! dat n1gga joe finna sue you for them last couple a pennies u got!!
 08-09-2009, 06:04 AM         #503
Knocka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if no one's opinion is gonna change, a f!ght would be a total waste of time. same way i feel about f!ghtin' a gangbanger younger than me. they'll be lumped up & still ignorant so it's no use!
 8 years ago '06        #504
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Budden had it coming to him...
 08-09-2009, 06:12 AM         #505
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any videos of the rush?
 08-09-2009, 06:25 AM         #506
Knocka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AND HE STILL RAPS BETTER THAN METH, RAE, GZA, RZA, PZA, TZA, MZA, NZA, LZA, YZA, WZA, BZA AND ALL THE OTHER NON RAPPIN a.ss n*ggaS THAT GOT OFFENDED OVER AN OPINION. SO WHAT DID A GROWN MAN HAVIN HIS ENTIRE CAMP RUSH 1 GUY OVER WHATS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN HIP-HOP ANYWAY PROVE? THAT THERE MUST BE SOME TRUTH TO BUDDEN'S OPINION. ONLY AN IDIOT CAN'T SEE THAT BUDDEN WASN'T THE ONE THAT TOOK THE L IN THIS SITUATION. LMAO @ GROWN MEN GETTING SO ANGRY THEY START SWINGIN WHEN U SAY U BETTER THAN THEM. AND THESE n*ggaS LOOK UP TO THAT s**t?! WOW
 8 years ago '06        #507
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1255 1255
This is my first hit since "Pump It Up".

lmfao
 8 years ago '05        #508
illc 
space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
 1MikE said:
ooowwwwwwwww

straight humbled that n*gga. how u roll up on a n*gga while he doin an internet broadcast hahahaha?!?!?! dats some '09 g s**t hahahaha. idk wat anybody say bout 'well he had bout 8 goons wit him.' thats wat the goons are for!! dont get ur hands dirty, the goonies handle the work. i cant stop laughing LOL. then he on his webcam wit a bag of frozen peas talkin bout 'do ya'll think this is funny?? my eye :( my shoulder :(' lmfao

new Wu skit: "I f**kin.... I'll f**kin run up on u while u doin ya webcast n*gga, wit a 300lb dude fresh outta prison n jam the keyboard up ya a**hole like booooowwww"

(^ about half of u will truly get that joke young a.ss niccas)

:lachen001::lachen001: ah man.... only in america...
ha ha lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #509
AsiaNxNinja 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
If rae didnt punch him then how is he more tough? Its his bodyguard not him right? Atleast thats what i keep reading. Budden never claim to be some big street f!ghter guy that beats people up, but he did say he would k!ll anyone on the mic. this started cuz he took a shot at meth so if i get this straight, he disses meth and deck defends him then rae defends him only to have rae act cool with joe and then gets his bodyguard to hit joe? And thats tough guy s**t? But anyways Keep in mind this is hip hop, this is their job is to rap so who cares who the toughest guy is, Its survival of the fittest on the MIC. Yall cheerin like its the wwe and yall dont wanna admit that your the one turning it into that by cheering on whose gonna beat who up when this is about music. Cool! rae somehow is the tough guy so now his doper than joe on the mic? Are u guys watching these guys or listening to these guys? Joe can rap and some of u want him gone, i wanna know why? I mean he is somewhat good and i say somewhat cuz if i say great or dope, someone is bound to get their feelings hurt and say more negative stuff to prove me wrong, so its somewhat ok? And besides can budden atleast be in the game to make music for those of us that do like it? There is room for alot of people u know? And not just a few like some of u would like it. Its Hip hop, both are dope, i would rather listen to who can out rap who so lets hope for that as hip hop fans.
 8 years ago '06        #510
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
Tahiry, u upset?
sure im pretty sure Tahiry is upset..why wouldn't she be?
 8 years ago '04        #511
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lmao i said from the begging that joe shot shut his mouth and this is what happens next time it he might get popped
 8 years ago '05        #512
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 1226 1226
 I_GOT_DAT_PIFF said:
ain't this n1gga rae like 52 years old and still broke? must be if he runnin around smackin little nobody n1ggas like buddens. u better get on ya grind rae!! dat n1gga joe finna sue you for them last couple a pennies u got!!
Thats why rae didnt do it, he not stupid, even if joe dont sue, the witness in the room could still claim a.ssualt and judge could hold rae responsible, but that n*gga left the room before it happened, smart move
 8 years ago '05        #513
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Lol at goons being "bodyguards" all of a sudden.

Lol at "Raekwon is pus*y cause he aint snuff Budden".

You internet n*ggaz are truly living in virtual reality. Ya'll have no idea about the politics of the street and n*ggaz like Budden try to use that to their advantage to capitalize off ya'll.

The "rundown" and "snuff" was a message. The message was "STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT WU". Flat out. I dont think it was meant for Budden to be hospitalized, it just was a "n*gga shut up" type of snuff. And the goons handle that for Raekwon, Raekwon shouldnt have to lift a finger. He's put his work in already by being founding member of the WU. He shouldn't have to scuffle. GOONS IS THERE FOR THAT.
 8 years ago '09        #514
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3501 3501
 Knocka said:
AND HE STILL RAPS BETTER THAN METH, RAE, GZA, RZA, PZA, TZA, MZA, NZA, LZA, YZA, WZA, BZA AND ALL THE OTHER NON RAPPIN a.ss n*ggaS THAT GOT OFFENDED OVER AN OPINION. SO WHAT DID A GROWN MAN HAVIN HIS ENTIRE CAMP RUSH 1 GUY OVER WHATS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN HIP-HOP ANYWAY PROVE? THAT THERE MUST BE SOME TRUTH TO BUDDEN'S OPINION. ONLY AN IDIOT CAN'T SEE THAT BUDDEN WASN'T THE ONE THAT TOOK THE L IN THIS SITUATION. LMAO @ GROWN MEN GETTING SO ANGRY THEY START SWINGIN WHEN U SAY U BETTER THAN THEM. AND THESE n*ggaS LOOK UP TO THAT s**t?! WOW

Exactly.:owned:
 08-09-2009, 07:59 AM         #515
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmmm, conveniently 3 days before the album comes out
 8 years ago '05        #516
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
Since when was Kay a bodyguard? Thats his brother.
 8 years ago '05        #517
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Knocka said:
n*gga that s**t been happening in Hip hop before it got soft and emo and made its way to the internet. n*ggaz been getting slapped, beatdown, robbed, etc, the difference between now and back in the days is that THE INTERNET ALLOWS PEOPLE TO SEE NOW.

Hip Hop comes from the street. You can put the s**t on the internet, spread it across the world all you want, but the bottom line is HIP HOP COMES FROM THE STREET. And in the street You cant run your mouth about just anybody without repercussions.
f**k that bulls**t you talking. Budden can rap good all he wants, just don't talk bad about n*ggaz and you wont have to worry about an angry grown man running down on you and punchin you in the face.
 8 years ago '05        #518
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Bobby's World said:
n*gga that s**t been happening in Hip hop before it got soft and emo and made its way to the internet. n*ggaz been getting slapped, beatdown, robbed, etc, the difference between now and back in the days is that THE INTERNET ALLOWS PEOPLE TO SEE NOW.

Hip Hop comes from the street. You can put the s**t on the internet, spread it across the world all you want, but the bottom line is HIP HOP COMES FROM THE STREET. And in the street You cant run your mouth about just anybody without repercussions.
f**k that bulls**t you talking. Budden can rap good all he wants, just don't talk bad about n*ggaz and you wont have to worry about an angry grown man running down on you and punchin you in the face.
Most of these dudes dont get it.
 08-09-2009, 08:51 AM         #519
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ You Joe Buddens f**gots, mad cause your Idol is the sucker everybody said he was, but ya didnt want to believe it.

Joe Buddens is a horrible rapper, a big f**king pus*y, and the biggest lame to ever breathe oxygen...

You get your a.ss jumped when 6 n*ggas come at you sideways... People will respect you more, than to get punched in your f**king face, and then make bulls**t excuses... when you rap about k!lling n*ggas, and beating n*ggas up, and n*ggas being pus*y, and not knowing how you get down and all that bulls**t.

Your man Joe Buddens is straight v*gina...

Deleting all his bulls**t off my IPOD, cant listen to sucker a.ss n*ggas.
 08-09-2009, 08:58 AM         #520
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
lmao DDot u just mad budden said u the worst interviewer ever
uhh sorry pal this isnt ddot but cool story bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy