[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #441
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18254 18254
reminds me of cam when he was showing off this pool LOL
 8 years ago '06        #442
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18254 18254

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #443
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3528 3528
 goldgrill910 said:
Im a d*ck eating a.ss n*gga who won't talk anymore s**t.

:fruit:
 8 years ago '09        #444
space
space
 Nickel said:
^^^this...yall know royce is one fone call away from gettin street lordz, chedda boyz, trick trick, hex murda etc

and all this s**t about "f**k a one on one"...i guarantee u if it was the other way around and budden was 6 deep pullin the sucka s**t rae pulled yall would still be callin budden a b**ch

You just :owned: half of the lame's who keep poppin that bulls**t. n*ggas would have called joey a scary b**ch and said he had to have other n*ggas handle his beef, but when Rae's fat a.ss does it s**t's supposed to be official. n*ggas on here are f**king retards.
 8 years ago '09        #445
space
space
 j-gip said:
Rae is fortunate that this situation didn't go down in Detroit. Trick Trick would of had that whole stadium attacking the WU...

n*ggas would have the f**k outta that b**ch
 8 years ago '06        #446
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 deeznutz said:
who cares if RAE had his goon smack Joey up the WU rolls deep on some mafia type steez. personally i think Joey deserves it cause even after the beef was squashed he was style kind of running his mouth. i've been telling people forever on this worthless site

THE WU DONT PLAY

mouse could have gotten away with those comments with practically any other rapper in the world but not the WU. these guys have been smacking dudes up since before most of you f**gots on this forum even had pubic hair. I mean i do feel a bit bad for joey cause he is visibly shooken up about this but sometimes men gotta resort to that s**t to make their point instead of blogging safely somewhere.

When Forrest Griffin got back to his dressing room tonight after getting completely schooled by Silva his trainers showed him Buddens blog all iced up and told him "see its not that bad, look at Budden!" hahahahaha

Tiger Style

hmmm let's see..after all this beef is supposedly squashed and done with, rae just randomly decides to run into joe's dressing room one day with 6 people, go into the room and dap everybody including joe (according to Mickey Factz) and make it seem like it's cool and he's just there to say whattup or somes**t..then sits down and randomly start yelling outta nowhere and have his bodyguard, or whoever he was, just punch joe and that's supposed to make him look tough? lmao that some b**ch s**t..might as well have hid behind joe's door and waited till he came out and have his bodyguard sucker punch him
 08-09-2009, 01:42 AM         #447
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe talked s**t and got smacked up for it.

n*gga is a loser
 8 years ago '09        #448
space
space
 coolio said:
hmmm let's see..after all this beef is supposedly squashed and done with, rae just randomly decides to run into joe's dressing room one day with 6 people, go into the room and dap everybody including joe (according to Mickey Factz) and make it seem like it's cool and he's just there to say whattup or somes**t..then sits down and randomly start yelling outta nowhere and have his bodyguard, or whoever he was, just punch joe and that's supposed to make him look tough? lmao that some b**ch s**t..might as well have hid behind joe's door and waited till he came out and have his bodyguard sucker punch him

Shows you how b**chmade most of these boxden clowns are. Most of these n*ggas would probably need some type of a.ssistance in a f!ght so that's why this kinda hoe s**t is acceptable to them. You can always tell when n*ggas are pussies just by the way they move and carry themselves. Ol' coward a.ss n*ggas:lachen001:
 08-09-2009, 01:45 AM         #449
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #450
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
This makes Rae look pus*y, not Joe.

Any real n*gga can see that.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #451
space
space
 Ea$e said:

Posted via Mobile Device

Make's Rae's fan's look pus*y to for trying to justify the n*gga for being a hoecake and not handling his own s**t.
 08-09-2009, 01:49 AM         #452
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe is b**chmade plain and simple. n*gga punched him in his s**t and he didn't and isn't going to do anything about it. The n*gga Lost, stop making execuses for this lame
 8 years ago '04        #453
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
Real n*gga this real n*gga that

ahhhhhhhhh shut ya trap before a real n*gga has one of his weed carriers snuff u
 8 years ago '06        #454
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
 Ea$e said:

Posted via Mobile Device
basically, n*gga went in their to 'talk' to joe so joe would focus on him so his punk a.ss body guard can sneak attack him??? that's gangsta now i guess. When crooked called C.O.B. n*ggas was real polite talking bout i didn't know he was gonna get hit on my kids i didn't know he was gonna hit him :wow:
 8 years ago '07        #455
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
Funny thing about all this is nothing happened to budden. 6 dude's going at 1 and dude barely has any visible damage sound's like a, how do you guys like to put it, an "L". Next time stomp somebody out quick fast no words exchanged I'm not understanding all the back and forth apologizing one second, talking reckless the next. Won't surprise me if they on the same track within the next few weeks.
 08-09-2009, 01:53 AM         #456
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fair f!ghts are only in MMA and Boxing.
 8 years ago '06        #457
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Damien X. said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao DDot u just mad budden said u the worst interviewer ever
 08-09-2009, 01:55 AM         #458
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
oh snap!!!

peep the ICE WATER rag around his neck! this has got to be the biggest L served yet in hip hop period!
how??? he picked it up when he was on the stream and said he dare one of them n*ggas to try to take it

him havin somethin thats theirs isnt him takin an L
 8 years ago '06        #459
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
well considering Joe is like f**kin King Kong in his blogs and raps maybe he should have been a man and not bowed down and put on that ICE WATER bandana for starters.
also i believe Joe was still talking smack in some youtube vid that RAE didnt like so he and his boys checked him. RAE also probably didnt tell buddy to punch him but dude probably just got so excited and jumped at the chance to straighten this loud mouth up. and if RAe did then thats fine with me cause thats just how serious dudes sometimes move. i'm not saying its right but its the ways of the street. the real question is why would Joey put on that bandana right or wrong Mouse just took possibly the biggest L of his career and Nas is probably feeling so relaxed right now he just s**t himself. THE WU DONT PLAY f**kface
the wu dont play? nobody in the wu laid a hand on budden tho

bodyguards aint nothin to f**k with maybe :applause:

and s**t u got 6 people in the room against one and u cant leave a noticeable mark or bruise on the guy? damn the wu dont play
 08-09-2009, 01:58 AM         #460
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know whats funny? You guys made fun of charles hamilton when he got sucker punched by a chick...but you are making up excuses for budden.

its the same thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy