[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2009, 11:02 PM         #281
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you dont affect me in anyway...its just your captain planet tactics when it comes to jay z and budden are border line stalkerish....

these n*ggas could k!ll your moms and you'd find an excuse to justify the act....and you know you do it too:lachen001: just admit it..and be like...f**k it, theres no shame in my game.

have you not came to the defense of budden or jay or here before more than ONCE...yes or no? answer that..thats all i ask, and we can end this debacle
I've never been to a Jay concert. Never been to a Joe Budden concert. So what are we basing d*ckriding on?

In your short time on this site you've made tons of Jay and Joe Budden threads. Much more than I have ever made with me posting on here for 6 years. So what does that say about you?

I now you want to end it but yet you keep starting s**t you lame. You can post all the smilies and make all the lame jokes you want but I'll still affect you
 8 years ago '07        #282
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
 Knowledgeable said:
I feel you fam, but it was still b**chmade and you didn't anwser my previous question

Your question was about me getting jumped or something???

Man, I don't even put myself in position for that stuff.

There was one cat when I was in high school who had a problem with me. He was a b**ch though. He tried to f!ght me in school and didn't land a punch. He only had 3 friends, and his brother. I was expecting them cats to try something slick. Low and behold, I go to play ball one night at the community center... and there they are. Nothing popped off tho... cuz they were b**ches.

Anyway...

My retaliation was already planned. TWO teams of cats. Both teams 10 deep. Gunna run up in his home, while he, his brother, and his mom slept. While I was outta town, outta the country. All he had to do was 'something', 'anything'... and I was ready.

So, that's how I got down.

I dunno if that answers your question or not. Point is, it would have ended, and I would have won.
 8 years ago '08        #283
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 stfdkd37 said:
CALLING UP JOE/RAE BOTH MY n*ggaS AND s**t IS GETTING OUT OF HAND BLOODS AND CRIPS AT RTB I GOTTA REACH OUT TO 40 (EVEN THO WE HAVEN'T SEEN EYE TO EYE LATELY CUZ IF I DON'T IT' GOING DOWN ON WU ENTOURAGE AND RAE IS MY n*gga BUT SO IS JOE~GAME

MAN THIS s**t IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL... ALSO DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS CAME FROM JUST COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM
when did game say that..
 8 years ago '08        #284
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 7961 7961
look i never ran the streets so some of u bx thugs might look at me like imma lame that's cool ima regular black man ill openly admit that s**t to anyone as a man I can't see how u can respect rae, meth, deck or anybody affiliated with the wu involved in this what kinda grown a.ss man gets other men to handle his biz seems like a weakling to me n*gga handle your own s**t f**k what rae said he put that on his kids yeah right that n*gga lyin thru his teeth if u wanna cause harm to joe n*gga do it one on one u & your whole just proved even more how weak u r decks diss was subpar & rae just looks like a lil kid running with his tail between his legs going to get his big brother in this case his goons to due some s**t he's scared to do himself what kinda bs is that
Posted via Mobile Device
 08-08-2009, 11:04 PM         #285
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was Joe B in the wrong for saying his shyt? No! It's a free country and he was in his right to say what the fuck he wanted as long as he accepted all repercussion from it.
Now, does that mean Raekwon and his goons was right for going at Joe B 6/1? No!
If Raekwon had a problem then he should've handled the problem, not taking n*ggas in there to let them handle the shyt.
I bet Raekwon went with a few n*ggas just in case Joe B had some n*ggas and Raekwon didn't want to be on the wrong end.
It's understandable, n*gga should've just settled that shyt verbally. It's bout to get ugly.
And I'm a WU fan and a Joe B fan.
 8 years ago '04        #286
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 463 463

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by imtheking; 08-08-2009 at 11:07 PM..
 08-08-2009, 11:07 PM         #287
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
:lachen001: but what does 40 glocc have to do with Joe budden gettin punched? i understand if crooked was in trouble or had an altercation...but ..crooked is aight, he aint get punched.

f**k does 40 glocc care about budden gettin whacked, but then again u said he doesnt give a f**k
yeah he one of them " hold up I got on yellow sneakers n*ggas"
 08-08-2009, 11:08 PM         #288
Damien X.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

8 years ago '07        #289
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I just came home and went through every page of this thread (smh @ myself). But this whole s**t is hilarious
 08-08-2009, 11:09 PM         #290
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
:lachen001: but what does 40 glocc have to do with Joe budden gettin punched? i understand if crooked was in trouble or had an altercation...but ..crooked is aight, he aint get punched.

f**k does 40 glocc care about budden gettin whacked, but then again u said he doesnt give a f**k
What did the n*gga that socked lil Joey have to do with shyt? He just running up all willy nilly swinging on n*ggas and shyt! So now, cats on lil Joey side wanna go gettin involved.

Just like that scene from Get Shorty or Be Cool, dont remember, but Ced telling 3 stacks to chill. Dabu was that fool name! dudes was like a bunch of Dabus running round there.
 8 years ago '04        #291
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11607 11607
LMAO @ MouseBuddensEye

Treated my face like that like old Simon game.27 minutes ago from web
LMAO lol
 8 years ago '08        #292
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Knowledgeable said:
:rant: You took what I said to heart you cupcake a.ss n*gga. Then you got the nerve to say im riding for a grown a.ss mAn when your in here trying your hardest to Ride against A GROWN a.ss MAN YOU NEVER MET BEFORE Your in damn near every joe budden related thread saying the same s**t over and over. His s**t doesn't even get played on the radio and you'd never here him unless you log on, but you make your way to the net and go straight to a thread with his name on it just to talk s**t about how much you hate him Talk about being a f**king loser.

I never understood dudes like this either....I mean there are plenty or rappers that I don't listen to that other people like alot, but I can't go out of my way to log on and talk s**t about them every single day or anyday for that matter......Especially a rapper who doesn't get played on the radio..I mean they should be nonexsistant to a person outside of the net...
 8 years ago '04        #293
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
Shakes head and leaves.... man
 08-08-2009, 11:13 PM         #294
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic_kid said:
I never understood dudes like this either....I mean there are plenty or rappers that I don't listen to that other people like alot, but I can't go out of my way to log on and talk s**t about them every single day or anyday for that matter......Especially a rapper who doesn't get played on the radio..I mean they should be nonexsistant to a person outside of the net...
Some n*ggas are just wired like that. Me? If I see a topic about a rapper I dont like I barely glance at the s**t.

and did anybody else notice this s**t above where you type replies: " Be easy - E-thuggin' (constant hating) is NOT tolerated"
 8 years ago '06        #295
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 gotdemthangz said:
to be honest.. i respect raekwon.. cuban is one of my fav albums of all time..

i also think joe budden's a really good rapper especially compared to most these guys out here...

BUT raekwon needs to grow the f**k up.. budden def meant he was going to war on wax and raekwon just looks like he's scared to lyrically compete with budden...

even if budden got his a.ss beat.. i doubt his fans would even care lol.. raekwon is merely running out of time.. if cl2 sux.. his career is pretty much over
f**k you mean his career will be over?

His career BEEN over.
n*gga aint had an album in a decade and a half
 8 years ago '07        #296
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21459 21459
@ ﴾͡●̯͡-﴿
 8 years ago '04        #297
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 stogz said:
What I'm sayin' is...

You guys are insinuating there is some kind of hip-hop beef rulebook, manual, procedure, protocol, code of ethics.

THIS isn't war. There is no hip-hop Geneva Conventions...

It's anything goes!

If you (Budden), can't handle this 'wild west mentality'... then you should not invite problems on to yourself.

Like I said earlier, it has absolutely nothing to do with the sh*t you and ness be talking about. None of that stuff is even relevant to the topic.

Here is what it is...

Part 1:
Joe talked reckless

Part 2:
Joe got punched in the face.

There is only 2 parts to this. If part 1 never took place, part 2 would never take place. Everything else is irrelevant.
f**k Hip hop rules

that is against man rules,that s**t is weak and u know it, your hate for joe is just to strong to see it.

All of this makes meth look like a b**ch imo all his n*ggas runnin to save his a.ss, hes a grown a.ss man
 08-08-2009, 11:17 PM         #298
Knocka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody in here or on the internet using the word 'd*ckrider' are haters and they know it,period. thought n*ggas was on here because we're fans...some of u have lost it. just as someone with common sense, im kinda scared for a lot of u and your future's.

if u dislike someone, why would u have more responses than their 'fans' in every single thread? clown.

/thread.
 8 years ago '06        #299
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,900 | Props total: 25692 25692
Now Crooked and Rae haven an one on one pow wow. Everything looks positive...

Slaughterhouse is not playing....rae made his way back to the venue and busta is in the mix all acordding to devi dev im trying to call my friend whos here but his phone is off.

Okay...Busta is trying to mediate rae... Crooked is mediating Joe3 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

"And the peace has ended. N*ggas is riled up back stage. WOA. Security holden everyone back. Joe is hot."

8 years ago '04        #300
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 #1nasfan said:
f**k Hip hop rules

that is against man rules,that s**t is weak and u know it, your hate for joe is just to strong to see it.

All of this makes meth look like a b**ch imo all his n*ggas runnin to save his a.ss, hes a grown a.ss man
get ya facts str8 meth squashed it with joe s**t has been well documented.

at the end of the day its many lesson's to be learned from this situation.and real rap it's prolly not over,s**t i would not be surprised to see this s**t escalate but people really need to understand.....

loose lips sink ships
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy