[Joe Budden Vs Raekwon]/Raekwon Responds To Joey's Fight "He Don't Want That. He's not on my level"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
42 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #261
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 6294 6294
 stogz said:
I don't understand either of you two.

I recall two separate stories from 10+ years ago when Wu stomped cats out for undisclosed reasons. It wasn't just one goon either... it was a whole team of cats.

If I can remember that. Then I'm sure Joey can remember that. He should've known better.

... and show me this 'Man' rule book you guys have. I would love to see this official 'Man' handbook that y'all keep referencing.

Naw im not understanding you. We don't care about the WU as a whole. If you have to have entire click of n*ggas to stomp n*ggas out then that's b**chmade enough, but if one man is coming at you and you can't handlt the s**t man to man like REAL MEN then take the b**ch way out and bring some goons to help you f!ght your battle. All im saying is if you think the s**t was fair then fine, but regardless it was still a b**ch move, because it doesn't take 6 n*ggas to handle one man..50 said it best. "n*ggaS JUMPED CAUSE THE COULDN'T BEAT ME ONE ONE" so you telling me if you got into it with one n*gga and 6 n*ggas jumped in to help them beat you the f**k up you wouldn't think that would be b**chmade? If you say no then your outta your f**king mind.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 08-08-2009 at 09:46 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #262
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$492 | Props total: 54 54
That's what happens to internet n*ggas when they meet the streets.
 08-08-2009, 09:47 PM         #263
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Wait Wait so your admitting that you were in this thread before me?

So I guess that means you must be riding Joe Buddens d*ck if your jumping in his threads EARLY you slow a.ss n*gga

Why don you trying styling on me then tough guy, I been f**king with this site for years try a pull some e-thug s**t you lame

:lachen001: seems like you been f**king with joe budden for years...literally

but you a ho a.ss n*gga anyway....puttin on a cape for these rappers like that, once or twice i understand...but your faithful with your blow jobs
 08-08-2009, 09:47 PM         #264
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
CALLING UP JOE/RAE BOTH MY n*ggaS AND s**t IS GETTING OUT OF HAND BLOODS AND CRIPS AT RTB I GOTTA REACH OUT TO 40 (EVEN THO WE HAVEN'T SEEN EYE TO EYE LATELY CUZ IF I DON'T IT' GOING DOWN ON WU ENTOURAGE AND RAE IS MY n*gga BUT SO IS JOE~GAME

MAN THIS s**t IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL... ALSO DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS CAME FROM JUST COPIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER FORUM
Them n*ggas just want some s**t to get into.

they ready to ride on wu-tang for joe budden and joe ain't a crip or a blood.

and lord knows what's going to happen if they go to the D.
 08-08-2009, 09:48 PM         #265
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Naw im not understanding you. We don't care about the WU as a whole. If you have to have entire click of n*ggas to stomp n*ggas out then that's b**chmade enough, but if one man is coming at you and you can't handlt the s**t man to man like REAL MEN then take the b**ch way out and bring some goons to help you f!ght your battle. All im saying is if you think the s**t was fair then fine, but regardless it was still a b**ch move, because it doesn't take 6 n*ggas to handle one man..50 said it best. "n*ggaS JUMPED CAUSE THE COULDN'T BEAT ME ONE ONE" so you telling me if you got into it with one n*gga and 6 n*ggas jumped in to help them beat you the f**k up you wouldn't think that would be b**chmade? If you say no then your outta your f**king mind.

how is it rae's fault though you f**kin herb?
 9 years ago '09        #266
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
:lachen001: damn....didnt know a d*ckrider can have a d*ck rider....smfh....n*ggas is forming like voltron in this b**ch///get his c*m off your chin please

I ain't even call no names and I got sensitive a.ss E-thugs poppin s**t. Guess you felt like I was talking about you huh lil n*gga? Mr. "I LIVE JOEY THREADS". You stay slurping the man's semen and probably went beat off when you found out he got snuffed. Your a :fruit: basket. Stop exposing yourself and pull your skirt backdown before I f**k that tender little vagine of yours.
 08-08-2009, 09:49 PM         #267
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
Them n*ggas just want some s**t to get into.

they ready to ride on wu-tang for joe budden and joe ain't a crip or a blood.

and lord knows what's going to happen if they go to the D.
why would anyone ride for joe budden over f**kin WU TANG.

if anything you would think ppl would ride for WU....

thats like some body riding for t.i. over jay-z if they had beef
 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM         #268
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
:lachen001: seems like you been f**king with joe budden for years...literally

but you a ho a.ss n*gga anyway....puttin on a cape for these rappers like that, once or twice i understand...but your faithful with your blow jobs

Your name is Tommy "Bunz" and in every post you mention the male anatomy. Look in the mirror n*gga you the ho. Keep getting your internet thug on
 9 years ago '09        #269
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
My mom sometimes tells me that she wishes she would have swallowed me:D

08-08-2009, 09:52 PM         #270
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
I ain't even call no names and I got sensitive a.ss E-thugs poppin s**t. Guess you felt like I was talking about you huh lil n*gga? Mr. "I LIVE JOEY THREADS". You stay slurping the man's semen and probably went beat off when you found out he got snuffed. Your a :fruit: basket. Stop exposing yourself and pull your skirt backdown before I f**k that tender little vagine of yours.

:lachen001: you were talking about me, you can lie and say you weren't but i know what the deal was....everything you typed in your previous posts...described what i was doin in this thread so dont sit here and play that "you thought i was talking about you bulls**t" cus that's what you were doin in the first place.

lol at pull my skirt back down when you have yours up riding for a grown a.ss man that you never met before

and then you get gay as f**k with your posts, the f**k
 9 years ago '07        #271
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,734 | Props total: 37966 37966
 Knowledgeable said:

What I'm sayin' is...

You guys are insinuating there is some kind of hip-hop beef rulebook, manual, procedure, protocol, code of ethics.

THIS isn't war. There is no hip-hop Geneva Conventions...

It's anything goes!

If you (Budden), can't handle this 'wild west mentality'... then you should not invite problems on to yourself.

Like I said earlier, it has absolutely nothing to do with the sh*t you and ness be talking about. None of that stuff is even relevant to the topic.

Here is what it is...

Part 1:
Joe talked reckless

Part 2:
Joe got punched in the face.

There is only 2 parts to this. If part 1 never took place, part 2 would never take place. Everything else is irrelevant.
 9 years ago '08        #272
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Ah s**t, wrong trhead. rolf
 08-08-2009, 09:53 PM         #273
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Your name is Tommy "Bunz" and in every post you mention the male anatomy. Look in the mirror n*gga you the ho. Keep getting your internet thug on

get off that d*ckriding s**t and you'll be alright....but you just wont listen .

so whatever....
 08-08-2009, 09:54 PM         #274
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
What I'm sayin' is...

You guys are insinuating there is some kind of hip-hop beef rulebook, manual, procedure, protocol, code of ethics.

It's anything goes!

If you (Budden), can't handle this 'wild west mentality'... then you should not invite problems on to yourself.

Like I said earlier, it has absolutely nothing to do with the sh*t you and ness be talking about. None of that stuff is even relevant to the topic.

Here is what it is...

Part 1:
Joe talked reckless

Part 2:

There is only 2 parts to this. If part 1 never took place, part 2 would never take place. Everything else is irrelevant.

:lachen001: i dont even know why your trying, you're beating a dead horse...

them n*ggas is STANS
 08-08-2009, 09:55 PM         #275
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
get off that d*ckriding s**t and you'll be alright....but you just wont listen .

so whatever....
n*gga you "d*ckride" me. you weird a.ss n*gga.

A n*gga has a different opinion than you and you start talking s**t over the PC using all types of "d*ck" this "cum" that and other gay s**t

So if your going back and forth with me you must be a d*ckrider your damn self. For some reason I affect you
 9 years ago '09        #276
space
space
 stogz said:
What I'm sayin' is...

It's anything goes!

Here is what it is...

Part 1:
Joe talked reckless

Part 2:

I feel you fam, but it was still b**chmade and you didn't anwser my previous question
 08-08-2009, 09:57 PM         #277
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
why would anyone ride for joe budden over f**kin WU TANG.

if anything you would think ppl would ride for WU....

thats like some body riding for t.i. over jay-z if they had beef
it's crooked I's people out there ready to ride on the wu, I know it's crazy but 40 glocc don't give a s**t.

Joe can't stop him Game might be able to tell them to chill but for the most part them n*ggas just want something to do.
 08-08-2009, 09:58 PM         #278
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
n*gga you "d*ckride" me. you weird a.ss n*gga.

A n*gga has a different opinion than you and you start talking s**t over the PC using all types of "d*ck" this "cum" that and other gay s**t

So if your going back and forth with me you must be a d*ckrider your damn self. For some reason I affect you

you dont affect me in anyway...its just your captain planet tactics when it comes to jay z and budden are border line stalkerish....

these n*ggas could k!ll your moms and you'd find an excuse to justify the act....and you know you do it too:lachen001: just admit it..and be like...f**k it, theres no shame in my game.

have you not came to the defense of budden or jay or here before more than ONCE...yes or no? answer that..thats all i ask, and we can end this debacle
 08-08-2009, 10:00 PM         #279
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
it's crooked I's people out there ready to ride on the wu, I know it's crazy but 40 glocc don't give a s**t.

Joe can't stop him Game might be able to tell them to chill but for the most part them n*ggas just want something to do.

:lachen001: but what does 40 glocc have to do with Joe budden gettin punched? i understand if crooked was in trouble or had an altercation...but ..crooked is aight, he aint get punched.

f**k does 40 glocc care about budden gettin whacked, but then again u said he doesnt give a f**k
 9 years ago '09        #280
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
:lachen001: you were talking about me, you can lie and say you weren't but i know what the deal was....everything you typed in your previous posts...described what i was doin in this thread so dont sit here and play that "you thought i was talking about you bulls**t" cus that's what you were doin in the first place.

lol at pull my skirt back down when you have yours up riding for a grown a.ss man that you never met before

and then you get gay as f**k with your posts, the f**k

:rant: You took what I said to heart you cupcake a.ss n*gga. Then you got the nerve to say im riding for a grown a.ss mAn when your in here trying your hardest to Ride against A GROWN a.ss MAN YOU NEVER MET BEFORE Your in damn near every joe budden related thread saying the same s**t over and over. His s**t doesn't even get played on the radio and you'd never here him unless you log on, but you make your way to the net and go straight to a thread with his name on it just to talk s**t about how much you hate him Talk about being a f**king loser.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
62 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
82 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
59 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
59 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
104 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
85 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
52 comments
22 hours ago